Thread: Quick question.

Default Quick question.

Hi. I know this isn't the right place to ask, but I've been playing Claimants, Heirs & Conquerers: Tempesta Mediterreano lately, and the mod's forum is dead. And this is the only other forum I use. So I figured I'd ask here.

this happens every time I enter battle, my game is usually stuck like this, I can't retreat, can't auto resolve, or command the battle manually. Any how to fix this, if I can fix this at all?
    Also I couldn't figure out how to upload a .tga file to imgur so screencapping the file was the best I can do. Sorry for the bad quality.

Default Re: Quick question.

wow,what mod is this about?

also an off topic post,how's things in Iraq? specially in Baghdad,I am guessing you belong to the people of.....(I won't mention it.) but just yesterday a operation was carried out that made US Embassy as well as Nour al-Maliki flee the country and at the same time killing the Interior General of Iraqi Intelligence.

It's called claiments and heroes, Baghdad is stable, no such thing happened. And I'm an atheist, don't categorize me into any religion.

nah,sorry I was just advancing because of your Iraqi Flag,but never mind
    لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا الله مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُولُ الله

lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muḥammadun rasūlu-llāh

(
    There is no god but God, Muhammad is the messenger of God)