View Poll Results: Which game shall be set at the application start? At the moment it is Rome2.

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Attila

5 100.00%
  • Rome2

0 0%
Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 22 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

Thread: SaveParser - Editor for Total War savegames - v1.29.3.0

RoninX2807's Avatar Centenarius

Default Re: SaveParser - Editor for Total War savegames - v1.29.3.0

Quote Originally Posted by 1988madman View Post
    So I did some research. This error only occurs only when I use "Uesugi". Also tried with "Takeda","Mori" and "Oda", they are all fine. "Uesugi" is my fav clan, please help! :3

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
    System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
    Parameter name: index
    at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
    at SaveParserLibrary.Util_Character.setBirthYear(Int32 factionIndex, Int32 characterIndex, Int32 year, Int32 age)
    at SaveParser.SaveParser.processEditorDialog_Character(Int32 factionIndex, Int32 characterIndex)
    Wait a minute, this is something else... that is new, It has to do with the BirthYear... are you using any mods?

Hi, Super thanks for the answer. I started in legendary, after 3rd save it work. You are the man!

I believe the Divide Et Impera version of this needs to be updated. Playing as Macedon and I noticed that the localization isn't fixed to work with the current version, the leader's first name (Antigonus II Gonatas) isn't available and if you save it, it will make it some random name in-game.

Man, you re awesome ! Thanks a lot fot this

Quote Originally Posted by Warot View Post
    Man, you re awesome ! Thanks a lot fot this
    You are welcome!

Hey, thx for this because that was a long time since I was looking for something that could help me edit my characters traits !
    However, i need your held on something : i play with the Terminus total war mod on attila, with your tool i can edit the trait of the characters, but when i do that, their portraits, that are featured in this mod, don't stay the same ?
    Can I edit the traits without having the characters faces changing ?

Quote Originally Posted by Prout View Post
    Hey, thx for this because that was a long time since I was looking for something that could help me edit my characters traits !
    However, i need your held on something : i play with the Terminus total war mod on attila, with your tool i can edit the trait of the characters, but when i do that, their portraits, that are featured in this mod, don't stay the same ?
    Can I edit the traits without having the characters faces changing ?
    Welcome, could you check the name of the portrait before you edit it and then after pressing the ok button, does it change?

Quote Originally Posted by RoninX2807 View Post
    Welcome, could you check the name of the portrait before you edit it and then after pressing the ok button, does it change?
    Sure, without touching anything, the portrait sets itself on "att_agent_champion_axum", but in game, it dispense a portrait that is randomly picked into the portraits featured in the mod. If I try to change the portait with the tool, no matter what portrait I select it will still dispense the same portait ..

Sure, without touching anything, the portrait sets itself on "att_agent_champion_axum", but in game, it dispense a portrait that is randomly picked into the portraits featured in the mod. If I try to change the portait with the tool, no matter what portrait I select it will still dispense the same portait ..
    Did you connfig this mod into the Saveparser.ini?

Quote Originally Posted by RoninX2807 View Post
    Did you connfig this mod into the Saveparser.ini?
    I'm sure you mentionned that I needed to do this somewhere in the 47 pages in this forum, but I've to admit that I didn't see I needed to do that, neither I know how to do it ^^'

I'm sure you mentionned that I needed to do this somewhere in the 47 pages in this forum, but I've to admit that I didn't see I needed to do that, neither I know how to do it ^^'
    I mentioned that in the first Thread (that is the readme.txt) and in the SaveParser.ini file itself. Please check.

Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 22 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47