Thread: Roman Rebels in Gaul?

Default Roman Rebels in Gaul?

Hi,

at first i have to say awesome mod!!

so then my question. When playing as Rome you got this first rebellion. I defeated those Roman Rebels in South Italy. Then i conquered a city in Gaul and it went to Rebels. But not local barbarian rebels but Roman Rebels. Why??

Agrippa19's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: Roman Rebels in Gaul?

Quote Originally Posted by LTZ77 View Post
    Hi,

at first i have to say awesome mod!!

so then my question. When playing as Rome you got this first rebellion. I defeated those Roman Rebels in South Italy. Then i conquered a city in Gaul and it went to Rebels. But not local barbarian rebels but Roman Rebels. Why??
    When playing Rome any of your settlements that rebel no matter where they are or what culture they generally belong to will always rebel to the roman rebels faction. They will never rebel to the 'Free People' faction. So there colours will always rebel to blue and not black.

When you play a faction that is not the romans, the 'roman rebels' faction disappears from the campaign and is replaced with another kind of rebel faction along with the 'free people'. .eg if you play as the seleucids and one of your settlements rebel it will turn black and represent a local people.

The roman rebel faction is there to represent factions of civil wars concerned with Rome but the downside is that if a distant province such as somewhere in cisalpine gaul rebels it will be called the roman rebels instead of local rebels or people. Hope I explained it clearly