Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: H: TW - Quick Questions & Answers Thread

Default Re: H: TW - Quick Questions & Answers Thread

wait what? I'm talking about unit numbers like increasing the number of people in a unit, like changing the number kokiri minutemen from 38 to 101.

My answer was for the post before your, you actually posted just before I answered. I donīt really know much about changing those things but I think is the first number after the name of the unit in the soldier part of the unit data

Ex: soldier Mounted_Hyrulean_Knights, 25, 0, 1
    I may be wrong, just guessing really, but as long as you make a backup you can try.

Apani's Avatar Senator

The numbers mean respectively: Soldiers, Siege Engines, Mass, X-radius and Height. (the last two are typically omitted, but they're 0.4 and 1.7 by default)
    So your guessing is right.

Quote Originally Posted by Drazule View Post
    My question is this:

Many factions have a lot of heroes, but last I checked you only get two per factions? Will this change? Has it changed? Shouldn't Ralph be in the Labrynna forces, etc?
    No, he should be my avatar. Jokes aside, many heroes are scripted to spawn rather late in the game.
    Last edited by Apani; February 01, 2014 at 11:31 AM.

also I'm looking for a way to turn heroes into rebel units that you have to defeat to get like lady midde.

Apani's Avatar Senator

You should learn scripting for that.

Brihentin13's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by starwars90001 View Post
    you can't spread no deity worship in this game because that doesn't make sense. there's proof that gods exist so you can't make pepople stop believing in it.
    I agree completely, however, it is, for better or worse, Labrynna's "state religion", and as such there is no way to spread my faction's beliefs. Since religous unrest is negligible anyway, I'm just going to go the "free religion" route. The people can worship anything they want except Majora. Although, when Majora is implemented, I might do super evil gun-powder followers of Majora instead. Muhahahahahah

Free Kekistan

wait what? I'm talking about unit numbers like increasing the number of people in a unit, like changing the number kokiri minutemen from 38 to 101.
    Oh, and I can actually help with this. This is common across all Total War games and mods I've played thus far. There should be an option labeled "unit size" under either "Video" or "Game" options. This deceptive name does not make your individual units bigger, it causes groups to be comprised of more men. This will immediately change the sizes for custom battles, but any campaign saves will not be affected. You will have to start a new campaign to see those changes there. Hope that helped!

Free Kekistan

Quote Originally Posted by Saria's Vanguard View Post
    Sadly Labrynna still has no way to spread their no deity worship and no the oocca/majora event is still not implemented
    And please forgive my triple post streak, but thanks for the answer! Oh, how I dream of the day when science triumphs over the nasty cthulu monsters! Oh well, I shall content myself with endgame world wars with the gohma. Shoot all the nasty bugs...

Free Kekistan

mcloud's Avatar Civis

Has anyone been able to kill lybranna's gunner post without using a ranged unit or having your melee units dying before they even get close?

wait brihentin is in the games data or do I go into the games options and do it there.

Quote Originally Posted by mcloud View Post
    Has anyone been able to kill lybranna's gunner post without using a ranged unit or having your melee units dying before they even get close?
    They're quite easy to kill actually. All you have to do is charge them. It'll probably take two squads of low tier melee units.

wait brihentin is in the games data or do I go into the games options and do it there.
    The options menu. No modding or screwing with files required.

Free Kekistan

Apani's Avatar Senator

Charge violently. With cavalry, lots of weak, expendable cavalry if possible; regardless, any fast unit (like Aeralfos and Fokka) should do it.

If you are in Labrynna home terrytory you can hire some Tokay Hunters and make then charge the gunner post. They will lose many, but they are expendable and should be able to make it.

Apani's Avatar Senator

That's not how javelinmen are properly used, but that's T-Okay.

SirMark9's Avatar Tiro

1: Is it possible to invade the Twilight Realm? I own Arbiter Grounds as the Darknuts but I have no idea how to get there.

2: How does one handle "boss" units without ranged or siege units? (Ganon, Sulkaris, Zuna Ziggurats, etc.)

Apani's Avatar Senator

1: No, unless the Twili build the Portal you need to invade by themselves.

2: Expendable units in loose formation would be ideal.

mcloud's Avatar Civis

I tried charging with tokay hunters before, they alll died or routed before they got halfway there. I even had them charge from both sides.
    It was 2 units of tokay hunters by the way.

I tried charging with tokay hunters before, they alll died or routed before they got halfway there. I even had them charge from both sides.
    It was 2 units of tokay hunters by the way.
    Were they in Loose formation? And did you charge them in to melee? Or did you make them use their javelins?

Apani's Avatar Senator

Who were you charging? Were they in loose formation? Anyways, Tokay Hunters are javelinmen. They get an absurd bonus attack units labelled as elephants, and boss are among those.