Thread: Good job man

Default Good job man

Ok, first of all: sorry im not an english speaker so forgive me please for mistakes.
    i want to do congratulation to the creator of this mod. This is one of my 3 favourites mod (with cow and third age). I think that the quality of the textures of some units here is really incredible ( that romans man! Really good job! You dont know how they feels good for an italian, u make my dream about medieval 2 tw real )

i want to ask to the creator if v4 is the last release because in my opinion if this mod will see more realese (maybe some scripts for some faction, for example a script for avalon to invest "x" money in the search of graal, and if this will be found it create a new ancillary with some units to the general, etc etc) it will become the best mod (and i speak as a fan of third age).

really this mod has the advantage to be a free story with no plot like others (third age and cow are loyal to their plots), the map is big and really wonderful (i like the continents similar to our continents).
    the factions are really balanced (however uruks and "green demons" destroyed a lot of my legion in vh/vh, i had to play defensive until archebusiers reached and east region taken) and they are really unics (i like the renaissance elements added to some factions).
    to the end: i hope in new releases beacause in my opinion this progect really meritate them (this mod has a stratosferic potential of development)
    however i wanted again to congratulate with u man, u have a new fan!
    ah! Sorry for english, im better in latin lang than in english that means nowdays that im quite useless XD.

Incredible Bulk's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: Good job man

Nice lost and I totally agree with you, with some minor tweaks and add-on this mod could be best mod out there. And i
    love the fact too that we make up the stories since we are not tied down to the long standing lore of middle-earth and other stories like that. We have the option to be allies with one faction and the next time be there their enemies. Like TATW we are told who Are friend and who are not.

Macrath's Avatar Domesticus

As far as i know V4 was planned as the final release. However i would say that this is easily the best mod for Med 2 TW as it is and i don't see any areas that NEED improvement. Everyone has some minor tweaks they would like to implement but that comes down to individual preference. Currently i think any Total War fan can play a campaign of Thera and find great enjoyment.
    Any further additions to Thera would have to be done as a sub mod, and unfortunately no major sub mods are permitted currently. But we can all dream

The Holy Pilgrim's Avatar In Memory of Blackomur
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Macrath View Post
    As far as i know V4 was planned as the final release. However i would say that this is easily the best mod for Med 2 TW as it is and i don't see any areas that NEED improvement. Everyone has some minor tweaks they would like to implement but that comes down to individual preference. Currently i think any Total War fan can play a campaign of Thera and find great enjoyment.
    Any further additions to Thera would have to be done as a sub mod, and unfortunately no major sub mods are permitted currently. But we can all dream
    Of course, TFON always reminded us that if one was willing to learn, one could just make the modifications to their own copy and share with others what they have done, much like my Crossover mod.

Quote Originally Posted by The Holy Pilgrim View Post
    Of course, TFON always reminded us that if one was willing to learn, one could just make the modifications to their own copy and share with others what they have done, much like my Crossover mod.
    Good point share it by another means privately not here

Macrath's Avatar Domesticus

Crossover mod? What is that? and where can i find it

Im interested too, can i know the fearures and where i can download it?

Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Schebbone View Post
    Im interested too, can i know the fearures and where i can download it?
    I miight still have it saved on my external hard drive, but I'm not sure.

I have two versions: one mixing CoW, TATW, Thera, and Stainless Steel

another version had a few factions from a bunch of everything

Citizen

See?

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Nice I always dreamed of a fantasy grudge match between Gondor and the Romuli

See?

Sounds awesome. Did you have a campaign too?

Citizen

In my latest build, it did. However, since my computer crapped out on me, I lost it.

I miiight be able to get it off of the hard drive, though.

Ah, the Fantasy Mod.

That was a good one.