Thread: KOTOR: Does anyone know about Mandalore the Conquerer?

Default KOTOR: Does anyone know about Mandalore the Conquerer?

I'd like to write a story about him, and it's said not much is known about him
    Supposedly not even his species or gender, but i'd like to check myself so my lore is correct. Any input is much appreciated

Default Re: KOTOR: Does anyone know about Mandalore the Conquerer?

There isnt any information about him at all.

Mandalore the Conqueror was an individual who took up the title of Mandalore, the leader of the Mandalorian warrior culture,[1] sometime between 7000 BBY[2] and 3996 BBY.[3] Mandalore oversaw a number of military campaigns that greatly expanded the resources and territory of the Mandalorians, establishing the Mandalorian Crusaders.[4]
    Probably a Taung, ( the original mandalorian species), or one of their folowers species, given the time frame it might be that likeley at least. Regardless there is no midia, or Lore about him despite his mention on the Book Revan.

Given the Conqueror was way older then the Mandalore the Ultimate ( the one killed by Revan), and that one was a taung btw, its fair to say that The conqueror might be one, but its pure guessing. Nothing was written about it anyway.

Honestly i always found Mandalore the Ultimate to be much interesting, as well its suposedly to be the perfect mandalore, thus his name of Ultimate.
    Mandalore the Ultimate, or Te Ani'la Mand'alor in Mando'a, led the Mandalorians during the Mandalorian Wars. One of the last Taung to claim the Mandalore title, and known to some as the Great Shadow Father, he regrouped the Mandalorian forces into the Mandalorian Neo-Crusaders and slowly began to conquer fringe worlds that had been left defenseless in the wake of the Great Sith War. Mandalore took full advantage of the Galactic Republic's halfhearted efforts to oppose his aggression and personally led his forces as they invaded Republic territory. Under his command, the Neo-Crusaders nearly defeated the Republic during the Mandalorian Wars, and it was only through the leadership of the Jedi Knights Revan and Malak that the tide of the war was ultimately turned against Mandalore. Revan killed Mandalore in hand-to-hand combat near the end of the war.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Last edited by Knight of Heaven; January 10, 2014 at 03:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Heaven View Post
    There isnt any information about him at all.

Probably a Taung, ( the original mandalorian species), or one of their folowers species, given the time frame it might be that likeley at least. Regardless there is no midia, or Lore about him despite his mention on the Book Revan.

Given the Conqueror was way older then the Mandalore the Ultimate ( the one killed by Revan), and that one was a taung btw, its fair to say that The conqueror might be one, but its pure guessing. Nothing was written about it anyway.

Honestly i always found Mandalore the Ultimate to be much interesting, as well its suposedly to be the perfect mandalore, thus his name of Ultimate.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Much appreciated! Would you happen to know of how Mandalore the Indomitable came to power? I know whoever finds the helmet next is supposedly chosen or something along that line. Also, does that mean that the conquerer lived for a few thousand years? Or just somewhere inbetween?

Somewhere in between im much certain of it. I mean there isnt always a mandalore, Some periods of time in history the clans are just "scatered", without a Mandalore.
    Also About the indomitable, a favorite of mine as well, i only know that before he was Mandalore, he was just a Taung Soldier, that rose to the ranks of the mandalorians clans, and eventualy become mandalore.