Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Little mod

Default Re: Little mod

Quote Originally Posted by xiaopaime View Post
    thanks! for your work!
    You're welcome mate

Yes I too would like to Thank You for fixing this broken, Great Mod !

I Have been coming to this sight since 05 or 06 and this is the first post I have made ... I felt You certainly deserved some congrats for fixing this Mod

Yuma

Much appreciated Yuma. DBM has to be one of the most underrated mods on TWC I reckon. I particularly like how the battles flow and the frame rates I am getting allow for really smooth battles. I've had some classic battles with this mod so I am looking forward to 1.1.

Greetings Goth, are you considering to make versions for the light and medium campaigns?
    Some people with a low sepc pc will apreciate very much!

To be honest I have tried but for some unknown reason I keep getting ctds when I run them. I may try again if I can find a solution
    Goth

Ultra123's Avatar Senator

hey goth was just wondering if you will be updating to dbm path 1.1 at some point soon?

just asking because if you are i will postpone a campaign
    Originally Posted by Garbarsardar
    R2 is a deeply flawed, partially completed, hastily assembled, sub-par product.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra123 View Post
    hey goth was just wondering if you will be updating to dbm path 1.1 at some point soon?

just asking because if you are i will postpone a campaign
    Hi Ultra,
    Yes I will deinately update for 1.1 but dont stop your campaign just yet, I havent started working on it yet because of real life issues(big workload at xmas etc) but I will begin working on it in january. I cant promise a release date just yet but I will defo update
    Goth

Hi Goth

Are you still working on this?

I dl'd 1.3 and am enjoying it very much but would love to see a version for the current DBM.

Have a rep whatever, cheers.
    "I should like to see...the last king strangled with the guts of the last priest"

Hi primative and thanks for the compliments, I was going to update it for the latest dbm but i saw that rafmc already did a rebalancing submod that in his description seemed to address a lot of the issues that little mod did so I didnt see a point in doing it again. I have to be honest and say I havent tried rafmc's mod because i have been so busy lately but if there is enough demand for little mod to be updated then sure I will update it.
    Cheers again
    Goth

I had a look at rafmc's mod and thought it was mostly a graphics overhaul.

Plus its still 1tpy.

I've played about 40 turns of LM and its very stable, which is nice for a mod.

I think I'll stick with it.

Thanks again.
    "I should like to see...the last king strangled with the guts of the last priest"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123