Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: [SubMod v0.85] BullGod's Style Unit Cards for D.e.I.

Default [SubMod v0.85] BullGod's Style Unit Cards for D.e.I.

BullGod's Style Unit Cards for D.e.I.

Hello everyone
    D.e.I. adds a ton of awsome new units, but these still use vanilla unit cards, and for those who tried BullGod's ones, you never come back xD

A huge thanks to BullGod for creating the mod and all credits go to him for doing the original style icons, Link Here
    And if you didn't check it, click the link and drool on those beautiful cards!
    Also I would like to congratulate the Divide et Impera team for their enormous effort in giving us a GREAT mod
    All credits for the awsome new units go for them
    And thanks to CA also
    for without them, we wouldn't be here writing dem threadz and coding dem modz!

Still working on it with the help of the amazing community, not completed Yet!

Great work by mlsergey:

Current Version: 0.85 (15/04)

Installation:

1. First you'll need BullGod's mod, instructions on how to install are on his thread.
    2. Download the archive (.zip) from Here. (mediafire). (Updated to mlsergey version 6!)
    Icons made by mlsergey are already in the archive
    3. Unzip it to your Total War: Rome 2 installation folder.
    4. Overwrite if asked to
    You do not need to activate de SubMod via ModManager, as it is only a couple of images for now.

Have fun!
    Please report any bug you encounter and leave a comment below on how the units should look like

P.S.: I'm almost done with RL issues and will start doin some icons soon

Last edited by Carreto; April 14, 2014 at 06:28 PM. Reason: Version 0.85 :) Added: Version 6 by mlsergey

Hoplite of Ilis's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: [SubMod - WIP] BullGod's Style Unit Cards for D.e.I.

Up to now the Bullgod cards work fine with DEI, as separate installments. It misses a few units though. Anyway, thanks for completing this.

Indeed his mod already covers alot of units what made me do this tiny submod was starting a campaign as Sparta BullGod's cards mixed with vanilla ones, the diference is so huge between the two that it doesn't go unnoticed

I think Athens is good enough for you guys to see and test if anything is wrong with the cards
    Machairaphoroi - Epibatoi Toxotai - Logades - Thorakitai Legeonarioi - Epilektoi Hoplitai

1. Download archive (.zip) from Here.
    2. Unzip it to your Total War: Rome 2 installation folder. Overwrite when asked

Sweet and thanxs this is what we needed
    --------> http://play0ad.com <--------
    OS: Win 7 64bit Ultimate // MOB: GA-990FXA-UD5 // CPU: AMD FX-8350 BE Eight-Core 4,70Ghz OC // WC: CM Nepton_280L // Memory: 16GB 1866Mhz // GPU: Nvidea GTX 780 ti 3GB // SC: SB X-Fi Titanium HD // SS: Creative T20 Series II // Monitors: Asus 27" 1ms , Asus 24'' 4ms //
    HDD: 1TB // SSD: 128GB // SSD: 240GB // External: 3TB

Cheers buddy and welcome tp TWC

Funny who just yesterday i asked myself when a guy will appear to add Bulldogstyle Icons for the new units in DeI

you are very welcome here brother, take your time

Nice to see someone working on this, keep them comming, +rep

Sweet! +rep

I love you so much right now. Keep it up

looks great, will this be on steam workshop soon? like the unit cards from bulldog for Radious' expansion packs?

Armageddonn's Avatar Decanus

Awesome!

Btw if you need more materials you can also check out the 2 guys that made a bullgod sub mods for radious additional units, and ask them if you can use their textures for this mod, i think it will save you a lot of time since they made a lot of icons for the new units

Crappy's Avatar Civis

Very happy to see this being done! Thank you Carreto!

Hoplite of Ilis's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Carreto View Post
    And thanks to CA also for without them, we wouldn't be here writing dem threadz and coding dem modz!
    We could also see a better TW game without them.

Decanus

+ 10 for you, love these cards, I use them all the time, THANKS A MILLION.

And the last faction for now, Epirus

Agrianikoi Pelekephoroi - Illyrioi Doriphoroi - Illyrioi Fyletikoi Pezoi - Illyrioi Grosphomachoi - Illyrioi Hippakonkistai - Illyrioi Hippeis - Illyrioi Machairaphoroi - Illyrioi Peirates
    - Illyrioi Peltastai - Illyrioi Thureophoroi - Leukaspidai
    If there is any detail missing, PM or Quick Reply
    Due to the ammount of units, some icons may be dificult to distinguish, this is a known "issue" and once every card is where it belongs I'll start detailing each one more and more

1. Download archive (.zip) from Here. (Version 0.2 - Download the latest since it contains all the units from past versions)
    2. Unzip it to your Total War: Rome 2 installation folder. Overwrite when asked to

Quote Originally Posted by Carreto View Post
    And the last faction for now, Epirus
    1. Download archive (.zip) from Here. (Version 0.2 - Download the latest since it contains all the units from past versions)
    2. Unzip it to your Total War: Rome 2 installation folder. Overwrite when asked to

will you uploade your great unit cards on steam workshop or only here in TWcenter (like bulldog)?

@Hoplite of Ilis - Indeed we could xD but that's also a reason we're here making the game better cause let's face it, Rome 2 is just now leaving beta xP still it's getting in a goooood shape

@Armageddonn - Yes I may contact them but I don't use entire cards, I just use pieces of them that put together,(1 from here another from there) and with Rome 2 custom battle at my side, can make the card just like the unit or near it

Thanks for all the support guys now free time, I must spam to 25 posts xD
    P.S.: funny, the first unit from epirus reminds me of Iron Man xD dem drawing skillz ryte there!!!

@Deflecter - Nop I won't upload them to steam workshop sorry at least for now

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Amazing, I was waiting for this Rep for you buddy
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

Senator

Awesome stuff, thanks mate, was a bit off putting having all of Bullgods cards and having the odd generic CA card in the bunch.

Hi Carreto,
    Many thanks for putting so much "love" into this unit card system !
    What I can't figure out in your above heading is, if your download has fewer unit cards than the last 0.38 version of BullGods download ?
    Or otherwise stated: Does BullGod's download 0.38 cover móre unit cards for playing the DEI mod right now ?
    Thanks a lot for answering, Cheers !!

Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast