Thread: Cant create buildings requiring copper even with copper trade partner

Default Cant create buildings requiring copper even with copper trade partner

The title really says it all. I started traded with royal scythia who has the copper resource which is required to build improvements in my settlement but for some reason I still cant build these buildings. It says that I am importing copper in my trade menu but when I go to the buildings menu in a Provence it still says that copper is required.

Default Re: Cant create buildings requiring copper even with copper trade partner

My diplomacy menu is not showing that I am receiving copper even though my trade menu is showing that I am.

Default Re: Cant create buildings requiring copper even with copper trade partner

I had a similar problem before, but then I realized my trade partner's port was being blocked maybe it is the same for you

Yeah i found out the AI was unblockading and re blockading them every turn kinda odd. I just decalred war on royal scythia and the next turn they gave me 30000 and became a vassal. The power house that is Egypt. Found a kinda weird thing though everyone I declare war on instantly at the end of my turn(and the start of their) wants to become a vassal.

xxxMoRaVexxx's Avatar Ordinarius

Quote Originally Posted by dustysniper View Post
    Yeah i found out the AI was unblockading and re blockading them every turn kinda odd. I just decalred war on royal scythia and the next turn they gave me 30000 and became a vassal. The power house that is Egypt. Found a kinda weird thing though everyone I declare war on instantly at the end of my turn(and the start of their) wants to become a vassal.
    You're too powerful, it happens to me as well.

Quote Originally Posted by xxxMoRaVexxx View Post
    You're too powerful, it happens to me as well.
    Lol im only 68 turns into the game and im playing on very hard. Maybe its time for legendary.

Well the power bar on legendary favor the ai factions alot, you have to have at least four times of their armies to vessel them.

However, the ai is really stupid that give you money to become your vessel once you do have four times of their army or have them only one settlement left. It feels that the vessel is much too easy for human player to acquire, and that is why I keep playing barbarian say Gallic to have some real challenge on legendary difficult.