Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Public Text Repository for 1.3

Default Re: [FIX] Divide et Impera localization project for non-english players [Works with v0.85d]

German translation is down again.

Rafkos's Avatar Senator

Default Re: [Tech] Divide et Impera localization project for non-english players (Works with v0.85d)

Localization info
    Hello guys, I got this link from Dresden some time ago:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/fo...ib/09text.pack
    as you can see from the link, it's containing a packfile with 0.9 texts in it.
    Sorry that I haven't informed you earlier, been very busy all the time.
    Cheers

Default Re: [Tech] Divide et Impera localization project for non-english players (Works with v0.9d)

Well, I finished university this week, and I'm reassembling the team to update the Spanish translation to the latest version of DeI. Will have news shortly!!

Default Re: [Tech] Divide et Impera localization project for non-english players (Works with v0.9d)

Big thanks to all involved in those translations, especially
    gderoull and
    M3PH1ST0 for the French part!

Quote Originally Posted by ani300 View Post
    Well, I finished university this week, and I'm reassembling the team to update the Spanish translation to the latest version of DeI. Will have news shortly!!
    Hi ani300,

Do you know, when be update the Spanish translation?

Thank and Regards.

Default Re: [Tech] Divide et Impera localization project for non-english players (Works with v0.9h)

As a good spanish, after University I suppose he is going to be partying for a while, XD.

Default Re: [Tech] Divide et Impera localization project for non-english players (Works with v0.9h)

Quote Originally Posted by Hemeros di Hispania View Post
    As a good spanish, after University I suppose he is going to be partying for a while, XD.
    Well, you caught me!
    Anyway, we're halfway through the new translation, but I have a problem with the PC where I have R2 installed and I can't make a .pack to upload everything we have now. I hope to have it solved by today or tomorrow, so I'll upload what we have as soon as I can.

Quote Originally Posted by ani300 View Post
    Well, you caught me!
    Anyway, we're halfway through the new translation, but I have a problem with the PC where I have R2 installed and I can't make a .pack to upload everything we have now. I hope to have it solved by today or tomorrow, so I'll upload what we have as soon as I can.
    Meh, you know. After months studying it's very normal. Indeed, with the hotty weather (and, in adition if you come from the south of Spain...you know...girls, beach, party, finito, very cold beer....) I wouldn't stay in front of the computer translating anything (unless you come from the north or if you have airconditioning XDD). But I appreciate your work. If you want, for next releases I could help you translating the texts.
    Un saludico!

And what about Czech language ?

Rafkos's Avatar Senator

Mod updated
    Spanish language version has been updated!

Gentlemen, where Russian translation?

In Federal Russia, mod translates you.

Rafkos's Avatar Senator

Default Re: [Tech] Divide et Impera localization project for non-english players (Works with v0.95)

Mod updated
    Localization project has been updated to version 0.95, have fun!

Default Re: [Tech] Divide et Impera localization project for non-english players (Works with v0.95)

Wow that was fast, thanks Rafkos!

Edit: 0.95a has a couple text changes. The AfrArab_building_cultural_variants is new and some changes were made in RefUpg_technologies.
    Last edited by Dresden; July 28, 2014 at 09:43 PM.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

French translation is updated to 0.95 (e or f - can't remember but it will be updated again however) : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=232783238.

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

Here is an Italian translation by Admiral.Nelson - http://www.mediafire.com/download/fz...ation+wip.pack

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Quote Originally Posted by Nelduin View Post
    French translation is updated to 0.95 (e or f - can't remember but it will be updated again however) : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=232783238.
    You are a hero! Thanks

Rafkos's Avatar Senator

Mod informations
    I'm not going to update this mod till 28.08 since I'm currently on my long summer vacation, taking sunbath on the island in a hot Mediterranean sun somewhere in Croatia If you have any problems you can write it through the PM system, I'll answer if I find some time.
    cheers

Rafkos's Avatar Senator

Mod update
    Russian localization added! I'm glad to see that our localization team expand

Did you add the 95m changes to tsv files?