Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Public Text Repository for 1.3

Clerc's Avatar Civis

Default Re: [FIX] Divide et Impera localization project for non-english players [Works with v0.85b1]

Quote Originally Posted by Selea View Post
    Divide et Impera 0.85:

• Scripting changes:

• Inserted full Messages for the reforms. Now users will experience different messages depending on the type of reform and if the reform is of the player, global or of another MP player faction.
    Hello,
    I am doing the translation now with two bro' for french players because "our" translators (gderoull and M3PH1STO) are busy at the moment. They are aware about that.
    My question is : as player i saw in english with the FIX (thanks for it, Rafkos!) new messages which are so much more explicit and longer. But in french it would be even longer i think. Is it a problem or does the UI will support it ?
    Thanks in advance for the reply and the help.
    Last edited by Clerc; April 09, 2014 at 04:17 PM.

Default Re: [FIX] Divide et Impera localization project for non-english players [Works with v0.85b1]

Quote Originally Posted by Clerc View Post
    My question is : as player i saw in english with the FIX (thanks for it, Rafkos!) new messages which are so much more explicit and longer. But in french it would be even longer i think. Is it a problem or does the UI will support it ?
    The UI expands. You can make the text as long as you please.

Rafkos's Avatar Senator

Mod updated
    Fixed some texts for 0.85c version in both Polish and English localisations (unit's stamina preview).

Rafkos's Avatar Senator

Default Re: [FIX] Divide et Impera localization project for non-english players [Works with v0.85c]

Mod updated
    German localisation has been updated to version 0.85a.

Default Re: [FIX] Divide et Impera localization project for non-english players [Works with v0.85c]

anyone for a translation ita

Rafkos's Avatar Senator

The longer nobody's doing a translation the more time it is going to take to finish it, I'm affraid For now DeI 0.85 has over 4500 lines of text comparing with 2000 lines in version 0.6.
    But if you find some people for translating then maybe something will come of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo85 View Post
    I'm working on it, but it takes long; like Rafkos said, there is a lot of text. I'm sorry, but you guys have to wait some weeks, I'm doing it during the night...

Default Re: [FIX] Divide et Impera localization project for non-english players [Works with v0.85d]

Hi,

I want to figure out what would fit the best: i play the french version of the game. Would it be more interesting to wait for an updated translation for 0.85, or to use the language fix?

Anyways, on steam you can change the language of the game: in my situation, if i switch it to english, will my game appear like a proper english version?
    "They make a desert, and call it peace" - Caledonian chieftain Calgacos' personal opinion about Pax Romana

Rafkos's Avatar Senator

Default Re: [FIX] Divide et Impera localization project for non-english players [Works with v0.85d]

if i switch it to english, will my game appear like a proper english version?
    yes, and you will not have to install language fix.

. Would it be more interesting to wait for an updated translation for 0.85, or to use the language fix?
    Use the language fix for now, otherwise you'll not see many texts as the French version isn't updated yet.

I'm trying to translate Dei in my native language and found in "DeI_en_language.pack" this lines:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    "unit_abilities_tooltip_text_a_mp_test_2" "Arena - infantry_charge_1" "True"
    "unit_abilities_tooltip_text_a_mp_test_3" "Arena - heavy_infantry_charge_1" "True"
    "unit_abilities_tooltip_text_a_mp_test_4" "Arena - cavalry_charge_1" "True"

Is it errors?

And why this abilities not used in the game:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    "unit_abilities_tooltip_text_a_mp_test_6" "Arena - Make it Count||The casting unit focuses their eye firing a devastating volley." "True"
    "unit_abilities_tooltip_text_a_mp_test_7" "Arena - Conveterani||Applies a moral buff within an AOE to any unit that has less experience than the casting unit." "True"
    "unit_abilities_tooltip_text_a_mp_test_15" "Arena - Herd and Slaughter||A circular formation which allows entities in but not out. All entities within the formation are exposed to a devastating damage AOE." "True"
    "unit_abilities_tooltip_text_a_mp_test_14" "Arena - Brace Yourself||Unit applies a braced stance which negates any charge bonus and reflects an initial attack." "True"
    "unit_abilities_tooltip_text_a_mp_test_17" "Arena - Raise Shields||The casting unit raises their shields increasing their missile deflection chance." "True"
    "unit_abilities_tooltip_text_a_mp_test_16" "Arena - Single Dismount||Actions a cavalry unit to dismount from their horses, becoming a melee infantry unit. This is an irreversible action as the horses will instant route after dismount is executed." "True"
    "unit_abilities_tooltip_text_a_mp_test_11" "Arena - Battle Cry||Actions the casting unit into an adrenalin fuelled battle cry/scream. This applies a moral buff to allied units with a AOE." "True"

Rafkos's Avatar Senator

Well, with reference to your first spoiler - no, these are not errors, just leave it as it is. I'm not sure about the second one, but if those texts are there then probably they were added to DeI. Maybe they've been disabled with one of previous updates.

German Translation Download link for 0.85a is down!

Rafkos's Avatar Senator

German Translation Download link for 0.85a is down!
    Thanks for the info, just updated.

Laetus

Hi, I've found a little incongruence...

Current version: v0.85d [based on patch 11]

v0.85d are patch 12 based...

AND

when we try to download it, we found a file named

DeI_en_language_patch11_dei085c

This file has been released 10th April, considering that CA patch 12 beta was live 14th, it's impossibile that this file is for v0.85d.

Thanks for your great work and excuse me for my english

Rafkos's Avatar Senator

There's no difference between those two versions of Rome 2 and DeI so I left it as it is.

Laetus

Thx for your reply.

Here is some information to help you guys with your great work.

Text updated for 0.85e:

AT_effects.loc
    3 entries added (at bottom)

DeI_start_pos_factions.loc
    start_pos_factions_description_2120135693 - added Tylis description
    start_pos_factions_description_2120135387 - changed Getae description

effect_bundles.loc
    effect_bundles_localised_description_rom_faction_trait_daco_thracian - changed text

fac1_effect_bundes.loc
    added Getae, Odrysia, Tylis descriptions/names
    changed ardiaei description

religions.loc
    religions_onscreen_rom_religion_balkan - changed text

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Rafkos's Avatar Senator

Thank you Dresden but I'm very busy this week, so I'll update my language fix when the update 0.9 comes out.

Understood! That will indeed be a large one, I will try to get you a text pack before release.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Rafkos's Avatar Senator

And again, thanks! It would be great to have some time before the release to translate as much as possible.