Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Public Text Repository for 1.3

Rafkos's Avatar Senator

Default Re: [FIX] DeI translations and language fix for non-english players - [Works with v0.71a]

Sure, you can
    Done, and please let me know about new version of your translation when ready

Rafkos's Avatar Senator

Default Re: [FIX] DeI translations and language fix for non-english players - [Works with v0.71a]

Mod updated
    Polish translation file prepared and fully translated for version 0.71a.

French translation updated for 0.71 as well. Two mirrors:
    https://www.mediafire.com/?3zk0c7t3yid68an
    http://www.mundusbellicus.fr/Traduct...R_DeI_7.1.pack

Cheers,

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

Rafkos's Avatar Senator

Mod updated
    French translation file prepared and fully translated for version 0.71a, many thanks to Gderoull and Nelduin for this.

I'm chinese. Can you make a chinese verison?

Rafkos's Avatar Senator

I'm chinese. Can you make a chinese verison?
    Have you a chinese translation file in your Rome2, maybe? Also if you want, you can translate it on your own and after that send me a file. Then I'll include it to the thread.

Well, after being working for some days on the Spanish translation, mostly when I have free time, I have come to the conclusion that if I have to do it alone I will need some time (maybe a month or two). I thought I would have time to do it, but things never go the way one could expect. So I'm asking this here, does anyone want to help with the Spanish translation? If someone has the time to help, please send a PM to me and we will split the work.
    Thanks!

Rafkos's Avatar Senator

Well, after being working for some days on the Spanish translation, mostly when I have free time, I have come to the conclusion that if I have to do it alone I will need some time (maybe a month or two). I thought I would have time to do it, but things never go the way one could expect. So I'm asking this here, does anyone want to help with the Spanish translation? If someone has the time to help, please send a PM to me and we will split the work.
    Thanks!
    Which entries did you try to translate? There're so many entries that you don't have to translate e.g. faction descriptions and traits (there're only a few of them used in game) or the most of the unit descriptions, 90% of them you can find in vanilla Rome 2, you have only to add those "(Translated unit name)/n/n DESCRIPTION" at the beginning of the entries. Hope I've helped you
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Rafkos View Post
    Which entries did you try to translate? There're so many entries that you don't have to translate e.g. faction descriptions and traits (there're only a few of them used in game) or the most of the unit descriptions, 90% of them you can find in vanilla Rome 2, you have only to add those "(Translated unit name)/n/n DESCRIPTION" at the beginning of the entries. Hope I've helped you
    Cheers
    I'm only translating what needs to be done, but I only have an hour or so every day, so I can't advance a lot every day...

Rafkos's Avatar Senator

Default Re: [FIX] DeI translations and language fix for non-english players - [Works with v0.71b]

Mod updated
    DeI Language Fix updated to the newest version of DeI (0.71b) with entries added in Rome 2 1.9 version.
    Polish translation file updated to v 0.71b with entries from Rome2 patch 1.9.

Resources for translators
    Some text updated in faction descriptions.
    New entries added to mod in 0.71b:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

"start_pos_settlements_onscreen_name_settlement:rom_italia_etruria:velathri2130425763" "Arretium" "True"
    "start_pos_settlements_onscreen_name_settlement:rom_cisalpina_insubria:medhlan2130425725" "Mediolanum" "True"
    "effect_bundles_localised_title_rom_faction_trait_eastern_armenia" "Kingdom of Hayasdan" "False"
    "effects_description_rom_faction_trait_greek_athens_naval_prowess" "Naval Prowess: %\+n experience rank for Hellenic ship recruits" "True"
    "political_parties_name_localised_rom_politics_armenia_ruler" "Kingdom of Hayasdan" "False"
    "land_units_onscreen_name_Aux_Gre_Ibe_Balearic_Slingers" "Baleares funditores" "True"
    "factions_attack_desc_rom_armenia" "You are attacking the Hayasdan!" "True"
    "factions_defend_desc_rom_armenia" "You are defending against the Hayasdan!" "True"
    "factions_screen_adjective_rom_armenia" "Hayasdan" "True"
    "factions_screen_name_rom_armenia" "Hayasdan" "True"

Default Re: [FIX] DeI translations and language fix for non-english players - [Works with v0.71b]

Thank you for the work you do

Sorry I didn't provide documentation. I did try to cut down on some of the unused text with the update.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Rafkos's Avatar Senator

Sorry I didn't provide documentation. I did try to cut down on some of the unused text with the update.
    Yes, I saw that, don't worry about documentation, I can handle this even without it I'll do my best to keep this project always up to date.

Rafkos's Avatar Senator

Default Re: [FIX] DeI translations and language fix for non-english players - [Works with v0.71d]

Mod updated
    DeI language Fix and all the translations from v0.71 to v0.71d should work fine win the newest DeI patch9 0.71d version.

Resources for translators
    Added a translating guide for translators.

Matamoros's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: [FIX] DeI translations and language fix for non-english players - [Works with v0.71d]

Thank you Rafkos for your work. I followed the steps from your new guide and after testing it with a little bit of translated text in Spanish, it works perfectly!
    Nuestra Señora de Las Mercedes ha resurgido del fondo del océano para concluir su viaje.
    200 a
    ños después los piratas pierden. El oro vuelve a España. Misión cumplida.

Rafkos's Avatar Senator

Thank you Rafkos for your work. I followed the steps from your new guide and after testing it with a little bit of translated text in Spanish, it works perfectly!
    It's nice to hear It would be great if you also ask ani300 about translation, it seems like he's doing it into Spanish too. Maybe you will cooperate? two heads are better than one.
    You can find his post on the previous page.
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Rafkos View Post
    It's nice to hear It would be great if you also ask ani300 about translation, it seems like he's doing it into Spanish too. Maybe you will cooperate? two heads are better than one.
    You can find his post on the previous page.
    Cheers
    I'm continuing to work on it at the pace I can and for the moment I have one colaborator, andreumarmas. This week I'll be on a trip so I don't know how much I'll be able to translate, so more collaborators would be nice. Hopefully I will have it finished before the 15th of February.

Rafkos's Avatar Senator

Default Re: [FIX] DeI translations and language fix for non-english players - [Works with v0.71f]

Mod updated
    ​German localisation file updated to version 0.71f of DeI with vanilla entries from Rome 2 patch 9, many thanks to Shogun2_Account for his work.

Matamoros's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by ani300 View Post
    I'm continuing to work on it at the pace I can and for the moment I have one colaborator, andreumarmas. This week I'll be on a trip so I don't know how much I'll be able to translate, so more collaborators would be nice. Hopefully I will have it finished before the 15th of February.
    Would be glad to help all things considered. Unfortunately I had problems last week with my computer and had to format all disks. I think I can collaborate next week. Just say which part isn't being translated/needs translation and we can come upon an organisational agreement.
    Nuestra Señora de Las Mercedes ha resurgido del fondo del océano para concluir su viaje.
    200 a
    ños después los piratas pierden. El oro vuelve a España. Misión cumplida.

K.i.S's Avatar Laetus

Default Re: [FIX] DeI translations and language fix for non-english players - [Works with v0.71f]

whear is a russian???comon man lets go do it!

Rafkos's Avatar Senator

whear is a russian???comon man lets go do it!
    С удовольствием, but I haven't been learning russian for a long time, so I can't translate it correctly. Maybe you want to do this?
    Cheers