Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Public Text Repository for 1.3

Default Re: [Tech] Divide et Impera localization project for non-english players (Works with v1.02)

Buen trabajo, pero tengo un problema, no traduce todo, aparecen partes sin texto, ni en ingles ni en español. ¿sabe alguien por que ocurre y como solucionarlo?

Good job, but I have a problem, it doesn't translate everything, parts appear without text, neither in English nor in Spanish. Does anyone know why it happens and how to solve it?

Default Re: [Tech] Divide et Impera localization project for non-english players (Works with v1.02)

Quote Originally Posted by ♔Greek Strategos♔ View Post
    And make sure ticking the mod from the launcher.

I can not get the Rome launcher to detect the translation in Spanish, any recommendations ???? Thank you

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

enable out of date mods?
    or try to change the name (just add a @)

add @ to the name of the translation and enabled as I always do the option "outdated mods", but without success .... The trigger of mod simply ignores the file of the translation, as if it did not exist .... It had never happened to me . Thanks for the reply

Are you also using the public beta?

Well, I tried the Steam version and the DEI version published in this forum. In both cases it was not possible to achieve the translation into Spanish or that the launcher recognizes the file containing the translation .... I must add that I always used DEI translated into Spanish without problems, until with the last changes there was a jump to the desktop and never again could I get back to Spanish ... Thanks for the help

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

Quote Originally Posted by DiegoFDePilato View Post
    I can not get the Rome launcher to detect the translation in Spanish, any recommendations ???? Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by DiegoFDePilato View Post
    Well, I tried the Steam version and the DEI version published in this forum. In both cases it was not possible to achieve the translation into Spanish or that the launcher recognizes the file containing the translation .... I must add that I always used DEI translated into Spanish without problems, until with the last changes there was a jump to the desktop and never again could I get back to Spanish ... Thanks for the help
    I'm sorry but I can't think of any reason for your issue. I'll try to search the official forums for any similar problems and reports though.
    Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; December 21, 2018 at 11:07 AM.

Hi all! I have installed DeI 1.2.4, but I do not have much idea of how I can put it in Spanish. I have a lot of experience translating mods from other games, or modifying them, like Fallout 4. However, this is going through me and I can not get it going. If someone were kind enough to explain the process, what files to start and that, I have no problem translating or finishing translating this latest version 1.2.4 of DeI. Thanks and best regards.

Ok. After some tries, I have used Spanish translation 1.2.3f from the user above (thank you very much), exported tsv, opened UPC mod, exported tsv, added translated 1.2.3f to this tsv, imported the new tsv (1.2.3f plus UPC tsv) to UPC mod, copied to game data folder, and worked perfect. No blank spaces.
    Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; January 02, 2019 at 10:21 AM. Reason: Merged posts-removed non english language.

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

Gentlemen, this is an English-speaking forum. Posts not in English are required to be accompanied with and English translation.

Thank you,
    G.S

Gentlemen, this is an English-speaking forum. Posts not in English are required to be accompanied with an English translation. Please translate your posts or they will be removed.

Regards,
    G.S
    Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; January 02, 2019 at 10:29 AM. Reason: Merged posts.

Default Re: [Tecnología] Divide et Impera proyecto de localización para los jugadores no ingleses (funciona con v1.02)

Hello,

is the language fix still being updated? The link doesn't seem to work. Although the German translation is currently not up to date and not working, I wouldn't mind having an English version of the mod. I guess it's a problem for the German playerbase of this mod to properly play it at the moment without any text.

Thanks in advance

Indefinitely Banned

Hola a todos los hispanohablantes jugadores del Rome II y de este grandioso mod Divide et Impera. Estoy adelantando la traducción del 1.2.4 y aspiro crear un pequeño team que mantenga actualizada cada versión. Con otro usuario habíamos hecho la del 1.2 pero no ha tenido tiempo de colaborarme, son demasiadas lineas para traducir. Escríbeme un privado si quieres colaborar.
    Gracias

TRAD: Hello to all the Spanish-speaking players of the Rome II and this great mod Divide et Impera. Im advancing the translation of 1.2.4 and I aspire to create a small team that keeps each version updated. With another user we had done the 1.2 but has not had time to collaborate, there are too many lines to translate. Write me a private if you want to collaborate.
    Thank you

Im using pack file manager, in text / db the lists of some translations are not found. I understand that the scripts are translated apart, how do I do it using pack file manager?
    What is the list of text displayed on the screen and where can I find it using this program?
    Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; January 04, 2019 at 01:34 PM. Reason: Merged posts.

GodDied, I got it. Supply System and Growth have to be translated from their scripts (supply_values.lua and another file.lua, or similar, I can't remember exactly).
    Right now, I'm playing Divide et Impera 1.2.4 fully translated into Spanish, but some unit descriptions. Everything working perfectly.
    Unit names are in original Latin, Greek or ancient language (like in the original mod). And those that were in English I translated them into Spanish, like horsemen (caballería/jinetes), archers (arqueros), etc, imitating the words of the game without mod in Spanish.
    I have respected the names in Latin, Greek and ancient languages, because I liked the detail of the mod (which has a huge job behind). In this way, triarios is triarii, legionarios is legionarii, etc.
    If there is someone interested, I can share the files and the method so that everything works perfectly.

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by thisisvanda View Post
    GodDied, I got it. Supply System and Growth have to be translated from their scripts (supply_values.lua and another file.lua, or similar, I can't remember exactly).
    Right now, I'm playing Divide et Impera 1.2.4 fully translated into Spanish, but some unit descriptions. Everything working perfectly.
    Unit names are in original Latin, Greek or ancient language (like in the original mod). And those that were in English I translated them into Spanish, like horsemen (caballería/jinetes), archers (arqueros), etc, imitating the words of the game without mod in Spanish.
    I have respected the names in Latin, Greek and ancient languages, because I liked the detail of the mod (which has a huge job behind). In this way, triarios is triarii, legionarios is legionarii, etc.
    If there is someone interested, I can share the files and the method so that everything works perfectly.
    Hi friend. Let's talk by inbox or by an instant messaging contact. check out your inbox, please

Default [Tech] Divide et Impera localization project for non-english players (Works with v1.02)

Can you explain to me how you did that process, thank you. you could provide me with the translation link? thanks and congratulations for your effort.
    Last edited by Abdülmecid I; January 06, 2019 at 07:40 AM. Reason: Consecutive posts merged.

Indefinitely Banned

If in addition to the master of the mod, I translate some submod apart, so that it works with my Spanish version of Rome II, do I have to place them at the beginning of localisation.loc in the translation of the master so that it works?

Lupo's Avatar Libertus

Hello!We need a current german version ...... because shogun does not seem to work on it anymore ... too bad for us that we have problems with the english language. Maybe one of the things will take care of itself again. Shogun was in the autumn very quiet....MfG Lupo!

Quote Originally Posted by thisisvanda View Post
    Hi all! I have installed DeI 1.2.4, but I do not have much idea of how I can put it in Spanish. I have a lot of experience translating mods from other games, or modifying them, like Fallout 4. However, this is going through me and I can not get it going. If someone were kind enough to explain the process, what files to start and that, I have no problem translating or finishing translating this latest version 1.2.4 of DeI. Thanks and best regards.

Ok. After some tries, I have used Spanish translation 1.2.3f from the user above (thank you very much), exported tsv, opened UPC mod, exported tsv, added translated 1.2.3f to this tsv, imported the new tsv (1.2.3f plus UPC tsv) to UPC mod, copied to game data folder, and worked perfect. No blank spaces.

Can you explain to me how you did that process, thank you. you could provide me with the translation link? thanks and congratulations for your effort.

Indefinitely Banned

I have the translation of 1.2.4 into full Spanish except the historical descriptions of the units. Can I post it somewhere? at this moment I am advancing the translation of the 1.2.4a

Could you give me the link of the convert tool to compare the tsv? the link is no longer useful

Quote Originally Posted by GodDied View Post
    I have the translation of 1.2.4 into full Spanish except the historical descriptions of the units. Can I post it somewhere? at this moment I am advancing the translation of the 1.2.4a

Could you give me the link of the convert tool to compare the tsv? the link is no longer useful
    Thanks for your hard work.

Thanks for your hard work. de link esta publicado¿
    gracias