Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Public Text Repository for 1.3

Default Re: [Tech] Divide et Impera localization project for non-english players (Works with v1.02)

Muchas gracias at odos por la traducción. Tengo una pregunta, para la versión 1.2 sirve? es que hay nombres de facciones y de unidades que no me aparecen los nombres, no consigo que salgan todas en inglés que por lo menos me apaária pero vamos que tamopco es grave, al final tiro de dibujitos y cualidades jeje.

Saludotes!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yadir50 View Post
    Traducción DEI al Español 1.1 es una traducción personal así que no ser críticos. Faltan algunas cosas menores pero es mejor que nada quien quiera ayudar puedo pasarle lo que falta y que lo haga para completarla
    aqui el archivo para completar la traduccion sera de gran ayuda..si la hacen pongance en contacto o subanla a mega y las uno para que este completa
    https://mega.nz/#!f9l3GBjB!-YdJAXcEj...mqIDZrDmRxap4c

(NOTA)..Yo soy Latino pero vivo es España así que si veis algo raro no seáis críticos y ayudad (no domino paran nada el ingles esto a sido un trabajo duro hecho por mi de acorde a mis conocimientos

esta es la TRADUCION 1.1 hecha por mi una mejora de la anterior : descargar
    https://mega.nz/#!K5FkSBpY!I9o1WOgc-...Qyz2UASyNmQ-mg

Default Re: [Tech] Divide et Impera localization project for non-english players (Works with v1.02)

buenas noches a todos, solo quería preguntar si hay alguien trabajando en la traducción? y si necesita algún tipo de ayuda, me ofrezco en lo que me sea posible. gracias

The main translation dropbox file link is broken. Can you guys fix it please?

Hey Man plz fix the link!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't have access to that repository, this was Rafkos' project along with many other translators. If someone wants to tell me how to make it again I can work on that.

Until then there is a link to the spreadsheets we use in 1.2 and also the 1.2 text files themselves.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Alexiel's Avatar Foederatus

Si el equipo en español necesita ayuda que me de un toque por privado porque es un momento ponerlo al día si somos un par de personas en ello.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexiel View Post
    Si el equipo en español necesita ayuda que me de un toque por privado porque es un momento ponerlo al día si somos un par de personas en ello.
    Hola Alexiel y bienvenido a la Comunidad
    Remember this is an english forum so we have to keep the conversation in english in order not to break the rules. I was part of the "team" developing the spanish translation but The mod was and nowadays is so soooooooo big, not ot mention that it is in constant development/expansion/corrections that it was almost imposible for us to finish it. We were 2 btw.

For me personally iti s not a problem to play it in English, most mods are in english for many games so I got used to it long time ago.

Hope you like and enjoy the mod.
    Cheers!

Hi!
    Where we can find the spreadsheets used in 1.2 and also the 1.2 text files? And How we can include them in the game (I´m playing in other language)
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    I don't have access to that repository, this was Rafkos' project along with many other translators. If someone wants to tell me how to make it again I can work on that.

Until then there is a link to the spreadsheets we use in 1.2 and also the 1.2 text files themselves.
    Hi!
    Where we can find the spreadsheets used in 1.2 and also the 1.2 text files? And How we can include them in the game (I´m playing in other language)
    Thanks!

Hace tiempo me dedique a continuar la traduccion, pero despues de varios parches me canse y simplemente cuando tengo tiempo agrego las lineas mas importantes (sin traducir) al archivo
    Some time ago I dedicated to continue the translation, but after several patches I get tired and simply when I have time I add the most important lines (not translated) to the file

link to the latest version:

https://mega.nz/#!JYBjlLLD!3KjZmHZ6n...iYmcJHQrf0DXuE

Quote Originally Posted by Oriajh View Post
    Some time ago I dedicated to continue the translation, but after several patches I get tired and simply when I have time I add the most important lines (not translated) to the file

link to the latest version:

https://mega.nz/#!JYBjlLLD!3KjZmHZ6n...iYmcJHQrf0DXuE
    Link broken :S

Here the new updated link

https://mega.nz/#!ZBBRELJD!8IUor-hBH...y7CB5wCDPutU2A

I can not translate, the fragment of the mod People Of Rome

Any chances we can have latest version in tsv? The last (1.02) is really old, could be nice to update file to the latest version.

Thx for 1.2 version .
    Files don't contain strings for "Food & Supplies" popup window (parameters like "Average Fertility", "Regional Supply Status", Regional Supply Cap" etc. I can see the parameters are called by the script, however if the subtitles are not hardcoded i would appreciate to add the lines somewhere in the newest version or tell me how to translate them. Those parameters are really vital to understand supply system, translation without them is just a bit pointless...

Hi,
    I didn't know where to put it, so I'm putting it here - I updated polish UPC file (to 1.2 version + fixpack 122b) that you can find here:

https://chomikuj.pl/aurelinus.pl/Mod...ar+Rome+II/DEI

Apart from updating main UPC file i had to add two scripts that contain additional descriptions not included in text file, so i used fixpack 122b to add them in.

Translation reorganizes names of the units to make them standarized rather (<type><origins><type of weapon(if needed)> in place of chaotic names done by original game's translation and followed in the older polesh mod's version.

This version includes also additional mod:
    - Historical Chapter Objective (for main roman campaign only, that is something i hoped DeI would do by itself).

Not compatible with newest upcoming DLC "Empire Divided". I don't know yet if I'm going to update it later.

For polish readers:
    W załączonym linku znajdziecie plik tłumaczenia DeI w wersji 1.2 + fixpack 122b (zawiera brakujące opisy, których nie ma w samym pliku tłumaczenia). Przede wszystkim uporządkowałem nazewnictwo jednostek wg schematu <typ><pochodzenie><rodzaj broni, jeśli był potrzebny>.

¿Tendrás la traducción a la última versión? Cuando uso el paquete, el juego se bloquea

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

Quote Originally Posted by rasters80 View Post
    ¿Tendrás la traducción a la última versión? Cuando uso el paquete, el juego se bloquea
    Please try to use English. I know this submod is for non English speaking players, but still this is an English Forum.

Thanks

@rasters80 - welcome to the forum, honoured that your first post in twc is right here in our beloved mod. The spanish version is incompleted. The only way to play is in english, where all the texts sections are covered and even expanded with new ones. as my team mate @Greek Strategos said to you, speak in english, but if you have a hard time doing it, you can contact me sending a private message by clicking on the green/white cross you see on the left bottom corner

Bienvenido amigo

Laetus

Hello, I can't download the DEI language fix on Dropbox. Can you tell me how to get it please ?

Thanks,

Nackif

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

Quote Originally Posted by nackif View Post
    Hello, I can't download the DEI language fix on Dropbox. Can you tell me how to get it please ?

Thanks,

Nackif
    Ηey buddy. I believe this sumbod is heavily outdated and it'll need an update to function properly.

Cheers

Indefinitely Banned

Hi. I want to translate version 1.2 to Spanish. How do I generate the "Dei_spanish_lenguage.pack" ?, now the "txt" are in "text / db /". Can someone guide me as is the new process to translate the mod? since the texts are not archived anymore in the "localization.tsv". Thanks