Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast

Thread: Rome II_Units Icons (v.2.3)

filou's Avatar Laetus

Default Re: Rome II_Units Icons (v.1.4)

Quote Originally Posted by Normal View Post
    I decided to quietly continue working for you. You have a lot, and he was alone. And does not deserve so much attention.
    Sound's very fantastic. Looking forward to this !
    Greetings !

Quote Originally Posted by Normal View Post
    Explain to me please comment Testakles.

I do not understand. He writes that it is, I specifically made ​​for publicity and popularity. And the work will continue in any case???
    Don't give anything about this guy and his stupid post on steam, seems to be a childish one who think fame is all a mod creator want.
    He don't have the intellect to realise the true problem.

Friends, you have to understand me. I became a hostage of his own mod.
    I asked the Moderator to close the topic. It is decided. Sorry.
    I do not need such popularity.
    I ask you. Offend no one for me. God will see you.
    Good luck.

Normal, no don't go away!

It looks like Steam has reacted now, the mod seems to be down there so there is no point in stop the mod here anymore!

StealthFox's Avatar Consensus Achieved
    Content Emeritus spy of the council

I'm confused. What happened here? This got uploaded to Steam Workshop without consent of the author (Normal)? Is it still up on Steam Workshop? Please send me a message with the details and we will make this right. If need be we can contact CA and Sega about this. Your unit cards are magnificent, and I would really hate to see you go.

Tango12345's Avatar Never mind the manoeuvres...
    took an arrow to the knee Content Emeritus spy of the council

Keep it in english please. All posts in other languages are off-topic and will be deleted.

@Normal, please contact Stealthfox with the details as he said above and he will look into it. The mod might have been taken down already.

Last edited by Tango12345; February 20, 2014 at 04:06 AM.

Уважаемый Нормальный, прошу Вас не поддавайтесь на всякого рода провокации. Людей которые сами ничего не могут (могут только пыхтеть от зависти) очень много, но поверьте людей которые ценят вашу работу и с нетерпением ждут продолжения гораздо больше. Спасибо за ранее. ждем и надеемся.
    P.S. а поставьте маленькую буковку N на всех Ваших работах.

Antonis1984's Avatar Laetus

I've made mods for other games before, surely you make it for other people to use as they wish? So why be bothered that someone has posted it somewhere? Be proud others want to share your work. As long as the credit remains yours, that's what mods are about; surely.

ger217's Avatar Libertus

Normal's mod still shows on Steam Workshop. On the very first page.

filou's Avatar Laetus

Quote Originally Posted by Mavrik347 View Post
    I've made mods for other games before, surely you make it for other people to use as they wish? So why be bothered that someone has posted it somewhere? Be proud others want to share your work. As long as the credit remains yours, that's what mods are about; surely.
    We talking here (and on Steam ) not about credits. We talking about permission !!! I've created mods too, and I decide where I offer my mod to download, nobody else!
    Each modder has its reasons to upload there or there and it's his own decision and should be respected.

Hey man, Can I use this mod in my upcoming mod ? I'll credit you there =P It looks awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by L0n3w0lf9k View Post
    Hey man, Can I use this mod in my upcoming mod ? I'll credit you there =P It looks awesome.
    You need it, as an addition to your mod's. Or are you going to change something in the "Rome II_Units Icons"?

Please do not write anything bad to him on Steam. Maybe he himself is not pleased. But to recognise his mistakes publicly is not very easy. This is impasse.
    Everything will be fine.

Please Normal! Continue the mod! If you dont, no one can do such wonderful unit icon mod. We know that If you finish this mod, ıt will be classic for Rome 2 Total War.

Oh no! What is going on?! Normal, are you still going to continue your work on the Vanilla units and the 2 guys (Rafkos and Airborne Guy) will work on DeI units?

1.Spear's Avatar Civis
    Teutoburge Forest is right around the corner

to sad to see this epic mod die cause of a noob how dont cares about the creator.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBravo23 View Post
    Oh no! What is going on?! Normal, are you still going to continue your work on the Vanilla units and the 2 guys (Rafkos and Airborne Guy) will work on DeI units?
    I think they will make units cards for DeI.

Rafkos's Avatar Senator

Yes, we are definitely going to do this, but not at the current state of the mod. There're still the hundreds of units to remake, so I decided to do this when they release 1.0.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafkos View Post
    Yes, we are definitely going to do this, but not at the current state of the mod. There're still the hundreds of units to remake, so I decided to do this when they release 1.0.
    Great news! Normal, I completely understand if you decide to stop with the Mod. Thank you for your efforts and Rafkos, I'll be watching this thread closer when DeI 1.0 releases. And thanks to you, as well.