Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: War of the Ring [TATW 3.2] - over, evil side wins

Gimli's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: War of the Ring [TATW 3.2] - Avaliable Factions ! ALL PLAYERS WELCOME!

These turns are getting more and more intense. Hopefully good can prevail.
    Attached Files Attached Files

themzr's Avatar Primicerius
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Default Re: War of the Ring [TATW 3.2] - Avaliable Factions ! ALL PLAYERS WELCOME!

Extension needed until tomorrow to deliberate with friends
    http://www.filedropper.com/wotrgondor12
    Gondor Up!
    Last edited by themzr; September 06, 2014 at 06:54 PM.

Joerock will play gondor for this turn

joerock22's Avatar Leader of Third Age HS
    Citizen

Matto16's Avatar Steward of Middle Earth

Some sneaky horseman have been defeated by Lord Ugluk. Next turn should be very interesting...

http://shrani.si/f/2w/Xx/3vmjhARU/ki...09-08-06-3.jpg
    http://shrani.si/f/3/SZ/3YCMHKOh/kin...09-08-07-2.jpg

Mordor up.

http://www.filedropper.com/wotrmordor12
    TATW HS Community Award

Hi! I am interested in playing hotseat and wondered if you possibly have any places left? If not, maybe you know about some hotseat campaigns about to start soon?

I am thankful for replies

Chieftain Khuzaymah's Avatar Domesticus

Most Promising Youngblood TATW: Chieftain Khuzaymah

Not everything goes the way of the Good side in the north as the elves are forced to abandon Lothlorien, the westernmost settlement falling into orcish hands. Harad up

Attachment 313639

Rhun

It's over for the good side... Lord Bain and Gloin have been crushed by Loke Borthand. First he took them unawares in a night battle where Bain couldn't reinforce and crushed Gloin's army, then in turn he crushed the Dalian army. The resistance of the north has been crushed! Gimli your plan didn't work very well!

http://www.filedropper.com/wotrrohan12
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails gloin.jpg   bain.jpg  
    Last edited by PandaChef; September 09, 2014 at 01:08 PM.

My fault.
    Last edited by Gimli; September 09, 2014 at 07:12 PM.

Chieftain Khuzaymah's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Gimli10 View Post
    Well congrats to you. Would've worked if themzr put his army closer like I had hoped he would but he didn't. Was a mistake on his part ; but no worries to him, I cant be salty.
    You seem to be pretty easy to blame other people for mistakes Gimli! In the screens it is obvious Borthand could reach both Bain and Gloin without any help of a cav unit. Therefor it is absolutely irrelevant if themzr put his army on the spot he did or a bit closer, since a night fighter was not present here.

The Dark Lord of Mordor is pleased with the achievements of the Easterlings, carry on!
    Most Promising Youngblood TATW: Chieftain Khuzaymah

Well congrats to you. Would've worked if themzr put his army closer like I had hoped he would but he didn't. Was a mistake on his part ; but no worries to him, I cant be salty.
    How would it have made any difference? When is your plan coming into action lol?

themzr's Avatar Primicerius
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Actually gimli the defeat was entirely your fault, I don't think you truly understand how reinforcement mechanics work yet. When I saw the save and where you put your army I knew we had lost..... why would you have it in ambush position????

EDIT: ARE YOU SERIOUS???? I SENT YOU THE SAVE BEFORE I UPLOADED AND YOU SAID ALL GOOD LOL!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by themzr View Post
    Actually gimli the defeat was entirely your fault, I don't think you truly understand how reinforcement mechanics work yet. When I saw the save and where you put your army I knew we had lost..... why would you have it in ambush position????

EDIT: ARE YOU SERIOUS???? I SENT YOU THE SAVE BEFORE I UPLOADED AND YOU SAID ALL GOOD LOL!!!!

Im sorry I screwed up, was a simple mistake, that's all. When I first looked at the pics I thought themzr didn't put his army close enough to support mine ; TBH I don't really know what went wrong???? I don't know if it was because you cant reinforce in ambush (Thought you could) ????

And Panda, themzr suggested to go offensive against you and keep our forces tight, so that was the plan ; good plan, failed execution. Don't really need everyone flaming at me because of an accident.
    Last edited by Gimli; September 09, 2014 at 07:17 PM.

JWANT's Avatar Senator

Sorry for the late play, I just got notified!

FPoE!
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/xc...tR_FPoE_12.sav
    Last edited by JWANT; September 12, 2014 at 01:40 PM.

joerock22's Avatar Leader of Third Age HS
    Citizen

King Aragorn is deeply disturbed. It seems that only disheartening news has come from other parts of Middle Earth as of late. The war against the forces of evil is not going well. He can only pray that his allies will fight better in the future, or all will be lost.

But the Free Nation of Eriador will do what it can. The gates of North Tharbad finally open, and the town is captured along with its counterpart south of the river. Aragorn’s army marches into the lands of Dunland, intent on aiding his ally to the south and turning the tide of this war.

Dwarves up:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwL...it?usp=sharing

Default Re: War of the Ring [TATW 3.2] Invite only [GAMING STAFF WELCOME]

OoG!

Captain Melon's Avatar Senator

Silvans up!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Default Re: War of the Ring [TATW 3.2] Invite only [GAMING STAFF WELCOME]

Dale