View Poll Results: If you like that, what climate you wish to cahnge?

Voters
193. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mediterranean

118 61.14%
  • Atlantic

27 13.99%
  • Continental

48 24.87%
Page 53 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3284344454647484950515253545556575859606162 LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1226

Thread: MOD - [Workshop] Aztec's Environments and Lightings (Updated 12/09/2014)

Default Re: Aztec,s New Lighting and Environmental development + DOWNLOAD VERSION 3 beta AVAILABLE !!!!!

Can we have a screenshot of what he's talking about?

Default Re: Aztec,s New Lighting and Environmental development + DOWNLOAD VERSION 3 beta AVAILABLE !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by warman222 View Post
    Can we have a screenshot of what he's talking about?
    I think he wants me to keep em private

aztec's Avatar Semisalis

hello everyone . thank you General George S. Patton to share news of the project here
    now I have a lot of surprises for all of you here just I share some screenshot showing you the big project . these are a small part of it .
    I discovered some codes formulas , CA made it coden ! I decoded and encoded them again !
    pictures show you the atlantic different types of weather (dry , sunset , sunset in autumn , rain light )
    dry weather has a lot of types I just showing you one type of it not more because of spoil !
    just wait 2-3 weeks for it .

Biggus Splenus's Avatar Primicerius

Amazing, keep for the update Just gave you rep
    | R5 3600, RTX 2060, MSI B450I, 32GB 3200MHz CL16 DDR4, AX760i, NH-U12S |

Hetairos's Avatar Roma Surrectum II

As always, this is one of the best mod out there, maybe even the best. It makes a lot of difference on immersion and feeling to play vanilla or yours. Congratulations!

vlakc's Avatar Civis

Default Re: Aztec,s New Lighting and Environmental development (new Update soon )

Amazing work Aztec, sorry if we were a little bit annoying for repeatedly asking for the update and jumping to conclusions after you didn't appeared for some time, but that's also a proof of how much people admires and appreciates your work.

Thank you for coming back, and we anxiously await the update.

kamikazee786's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by aztec View Post
    hello everyone . thank you General George S. Patton to share news of the project here
    now I have a lot of surprises for all of you here just I share some screenshot showing you the big project . these are a small part of it .
    I discovered some codes formulas , CA made it coden ! I decoded and encoded them again !
    pictures show you the atlantic different types of weather (dry , sunset , sunset in autumn , rain light )
    dry weather has a lot of types I just showing you one type of it not more because of spoil !
    just wait 2-3 weeks for it .

Good lord that sky looks amazing !

btw aztec are there any parts of the world apart from the Mediterranean that arent covered by your mod ?
    If you work to earn a living, why then do you work yourself to death?

aztec's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by kamikazee786 View Post
    Good lord that sky looks amazing !

btw aztec are there any parts of the world apart from the Mediterranean that arent covered by your mod ?
    Mediterranean is covered by my mod it was in version 2

Default Re: Aztec,s New Lighting and Environmental development (new Update soon )

Thanks for this new work Aztec! we all been waiting this!! apreciate your work on that! =) i wait two weeks more..

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Will we have an update soon??
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

aztec's Avatar Semisalis

Sure . you will have an update . a special update . I you have any ideas tell me here . what about screenshots above? Do you thing nedd any changings ? tell me your ideas.
    those pictures above was the thing I wanted (sky , color , bloom(in rain) and sunset I thing it is now realistic . what do you think ? )
    Uh note that those picture is a small part of this update .
    In the past a lot of you told me : the sky of atlantic is so dark , and then you told me clouds are so gray ! now it is fixed !

kamikazee786's Avatar Senator

Mediterranean is covered by my mod it was in version 2
    Oh

well are there any parts of the world not covered by your mod ?
    If you work to earn a living, why then do you work yourself to death?

Hetairos's Avatar Roma Surrectum II

Sure . you will have an update . a special update . I you have any ideas tell me here . what about screenshots above? Do you thing nedd any changings ? tell me your ideas.
    those pictures above was the thing I wanted (sky , color , bloom(in rain) and sunset I thing it is now realistic . what do you think ? )
    In the past a lot of you told me : the sky of atlantic is so dark , and then you told me clouds are so gray ! now it is fixed !
    The sunset you posted looks exactly like the one i had yesterday. The rain is awesome and I like the idea of having a bit of "fog" when it rains, or snows so you can not see too far ahead. So its going in a nice direction.

aztec's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by alecwermuth View Post
    The sunset you posted looks exactly like the one i had yesterday. The rain is awesome and I like the idea of having a bit of "fog" when it rains, or snows so you can not see too far ahead. So its going in a nice direction.
    thank you

Quote Originally Posted by kamikazee786 View Post
    Oh

well are there any parts of the world not covered by your mod ?
    rain , snow , nights !
    no there aren't any parts . I have covered all the world

In my humble opinion you should tweak the sunrise presets, there are no shadows, it doesn't look nice at all. Maybe raise the sun a little bit, this should fix also the horizon bugs.
    The atlantic presets need a little tweaking, they are nice otherwise.
    The desert presets are incredible, they don't need any changes!
    Good luck!

aztec's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by terzer View Post
    In my humble opinion you should tweak the sunrise presets, there are no shadows, it doesn't look nice at all. Maybe raise the sun a little bit, this should fix also the horizon bugs.
    The atlantic presets need a little tweaking, they are nice otherwise.
    The desert presets are incredible, they don't need any changes!
    Good luck!
    atlantci sunset now has shadows , this is the game bug of horizon . so I raise the sun degree ! No problem but In the sunset the brightness is low . so everyplases are dark in realistic . I use pictures of realistic sunset to make it !

Biggus Splenus's Avatar Primicerius

Dude you're a genius, you need more rep!
    | R5 3600, RTX 2060, MSI B450I, 32GB 3200MHz CL16 DDR4, AX760i, NH-U12S |

[QUOTE=aztec;13939940]Sure . you will have an update . a special update . I you have any ideas tell me here . what about screenshots above? Do you thing nedd any changings ? tell me your ideas.

AGAIN, THANK TO YOU SO MUCH! i donīt know what i could tell you..itīs perfect, i want to see my game with that changes! itīs gonna be compatible with GEM? or maybe with these awesome mod again in line we donīt need GEM any more?

Apreciate your return! =)

aztec's Avatar Semisalis

[QUOTE=Marcus Flavius;13941389]

AGAIN, THANK TO YOU SO MUCH! i donīt know what i could tell you..itīs perfect, i want to see my game with that changes! itīs gonna be compatible with GEM? or maybe with these awesome mod again in line we donīt need GEM any more?

Apreciate your return! =)
    the purpose of this mod is don't using GEM because of FPS drops! but you can use GEM if you want .
    it is full GEM compatible and also with newest update of GEM , and newest patch !

I have to admit, I thought this was dead.

Look forward to seeing what you next have in store.