View Poll Results: If you like that, what climate you wish to cahnge?

Voters
193. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mediterranean

118 61.14%
  • Atlantic

27 13.99%
  • Continental

48 24.87%
Page 10 of 62 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819203560 ... LastLast

Thread: MOD - [Workshop] Aztec's Environments and Lightings (Updated 12/09/2014)

Noif de Bodemloze's Avatar The Protector of Art
    Content Emeritus

Default Re: Aztec,s New Lighting and Environmental development + DOWNLOAD VERSION 2 beta added

Well... I gave up with this mod. Too complicate mod than any other mods what I have used. I will look on near future if there are any improvements for this mod so can try this later.

Great mod, but not work on me.

aztec's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: Aztec,s New Lighting and Environmental development + DOWNLOAD VERSION 2 beta added

Quote Originally Posted by Noif de Bodemloze View Post
    Well... I gave up with this mod. Too complicate mod than any other mods what I have used. I will look on near future if there are any improvements for this mod so can try this later.

Great mod, but not work on me.
    Realy sorry for that
    i don,t know what issue on you
    a lot of people here reported works fine

It works great !!!

aztec's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by spartan super hoplite View Post
    It works great !!!

true sky but check sky resolution extreme in settings ond make DOF to low to see the sky like mine

Well I thought mine was working but after I found some water I see that its not or its only partial working. I seem to be having the same trouble as Noif. Speaking of which, do you have an AMD card Noif? I'm wondering if its just Nvidia users that are able to use it properly.

now its perfecttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!

Does the effects make use of hdr lighting? Because I am using mech's nohdr mod and it is in conflict with this mod.

Does the effects make use of hdr lighting? Because I am using mech's nohdr mod and it is in conflict with this mod.

Content Emeritus

Even I removed all mods from data and tried all aztec's mod versions = no changes at all and I use Nvidia.

@ Noif

I finally got the sob working lol, man it looks good.
    I opted outa 8.1 beta and went back to 8.0 patch and one other thing I found after starting from scratch installing Gem is that I had GemRealistic enabled by accident and it was throwing everything off on the lighting. Took me forever to find that mistake and once I swapped to TrueColor my bottom jaw dropped.

I'm using Venno's SweetFX along with my old Gem settings but I want to get it a little less 'clean' looking. I'll work on that later on.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Even I removed all mods from data and tried all aztec's mod versions = no changes at all and I use Nvidia.
    Nvidia or amd doesn't matter at all in this case...

Civis

Quote Originally Posted by carbide View Post
    @ Noif

I opted outa 8.1 beta and went back to 8.0 patch and one other thing I found after starting from scratch installing Gem is that I had GemRealistic enabled by accident and it was throwing everything off on the lighting. Took me forever to find that mistake and once I swapped to TrueColor my bottom jaw dropped.

I'm using Venno's SweetFX along with my old Gem settings but I want to get it a little less 'clean' looking. I'll work on that later on.

My good god those are beautiful screenshots!

Quote Originally Posted by zeroFreeze View Post
    My good god those are beautiful screenshots!
    Yeah aztec has turned this game upside down graphic wise.

I've started tuning on my Gem settings some... lighten up the shadows a bit and brightened up textures trying to match it up a little more with the sunlight.

aztec's Avatar Semisalis

Yeah aztec has turned this game upside down graphic wise.

I've started tuning on my Gem settings some... lighten up the shadows a bit and brightened up textures trying to match it up a little more with the sunlight.

seem not working for you ? ! ?! ?

Its working perfectly for me, I'm just fine tuning on my end to my preferences.

When I said you turned it upside down I meant for the greater of the game.

Civis

It's amazing what you've been able to do so far Aztec!

What's the best way to tell its working?

I did a few comparisons yesterday, and as far as I could tell with the mod turned on, it just made things look a bit redder.

Content Emeritus

@ Noif

But your sky is not same like on aztec so yours is not working either.

But your sky is not same like on aztec so yours is not working either.
    It changes depending on location, I also checked the water and it matched up to his.

Aztec,

I need help on this one as for some battles I am not sure your mod is working correctly or not see screenies below:

First the ones that look fine but is it your sky??:

Then the ones that look pinkish/red is that normal?

Finally Teutoburg forest is the sky supposed to look like this?

The nohdr mod has been turned off and the mod manager did not indicate any other conflics with the other mods I used.
    I tried the beta versions but only with Teutoburg forest and they did not work as I had the original CA lighting?

By the way thanks for your efforts and happy new year to everyone.

PS: GEM is on with the usual settings I use
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails rome2.exe_DX11_20131231_212011 (2).jpg   rome2.exe_DX11_20131231_212334 (2).jpg   rome2.exe_DX11_20131231_222435 (2).jpg   rome2.exe_DX11_20140101_091113 (2).jpg   rome2.exe_DX11_20140101_091212 (2).jpg  

rome2.exe_DX11_20140101_091213 (2).jpg   rome2.exe_DX11_20140101_093809 (2).jpg   rome2.exe_DX11_20140101_095000 (2).jpg  
    Last edited by Centaure; January 01, 2014 at 05:04 AM.