Thread: Credits and Mod Usage

Icon14 Credits and Mod Usage

Credits, these are the people and mods that I have used In Imperium Aquilarum in full or in part, please please please check out there threads and rep them for there work!

As far as using my work is concerned, I believe that it is important for modders to build off each others work to create something better than what can be achieved alone, which is why anyone is allowed to use any part of my mod in there own work. Credit is nice, and is common decency/sense, but I probably wont hunt you down if you don't. HOWEVER please remember that not everything in this mod is mine, be sure to credit all concerned, and better yet ask them, they will most likely say yes, and will probably be interested to see what your doing with their work.

Besides these, please also remember this would not be possible without the community modding tools, all of which can be found in the modding workshop section of the forums.

Mech_Donald's: Special Effects Enhancement mod

No more sterile battles. The Insane Edition adds dust to marching, running and fighting units. The floor will be covered with dust when units fighting each other. In addition to that i increased the time that blood stays on the floor. These changes needs much more performance, so please be sure you use a powerful machine!

Pdguru's: Texture mod

Roman Armor and Shields, Diversity, Human Skin, and Horses

Pdguru's: Legal Weed Mod

The grave that they dug him had flowers
    Gathered from the hillsides in bright summer colors,
    And the brown earth bleached white at the edge of his gravestone.
    He's gone.
    ... But eternity knows him, and it knows what we've done.

Noif de Bodemloze's: Better horses, elephants, dogs and camels HQ textures

Roman Armor and Shields, Diversity, Human Skin, and Horses

Noif de Bodemloze's: Better siege equipments and fort walls HQ textures

"After first HQ textures for animals, but of course it was just first step. I have moved on to next stage: Siege weapons, equipments and walls.
    Since Rome 2 release day, I have played this game and during combats. I noticed and asked by myself: Why these look so blurry and poor quality textures?
    Good question, where only CA know this. I made long research and look this files, I felt so bad about this game, because textures are like blurry and low textures. I saw CA doesn't have color in their hands, so I haven't choice than take my hammer, chisel and painting tools to my hands and get to work"

Besides these, I have drawn ideas, and found out how do does things by going through the files of countless other mods and tutorials, and thus would like the credit the total war modding community as a whole.

Last edited by General George S. Patton; December 26, 2013 at 09:48 PM.