Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Bug Thread

Default Re: Bug Thread

Why is my whole map revealed?! Is this a bug?

Spartan198's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Did you, at any point, use the cheat code "toggle_fow"?
    If so, just input it a second time and it'll shadow the unexplored/unmapped parts of it.

If not, then I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan198 View Post
    Did you, at any point, use the cheat code "toggle_fow"?
    If so, just input it a second time and it'll shadow the unexplored/unmapped parts of it.

If not, then I don't know.
    I didn't use any cheat but when I wrote it everything got back to normal.Thank you very much for the help.

Spartan198's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Gondor_King View Post
    I didn't use any cheat but when I wrote it everything got back to normal.Thank you very much for the help.
    No problem.

Icon5 Please help me!!!!!

I installed the game today... installation was made seconds the steps described here in the site....
    But when I carry the game and I will enter in Trojan War don't get and he appears the following screen (to see picture 01)... then when I close the game appears this screen (to see picture 02)

Can anybody explain to me the one what is happening???

Indefinitely Banned

do you have other mods installed?

Brusilov's Avatar Local Moderator
    Citizen

Default Re: Please help me!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vinilupus View Post
    I installed the game today... installation was made seconds the steps described here in the site....
    But when I carry the game and I will enter in Trojan War don't get and he appears the following screen (to see picture 01)... then when I close the game appears this screen (to see picture 02)

Can anybody explain to me the one what is happening???
    You need to use the search facility - this problem is raised over and over again.

This error 'select item from the list' is caused by your game not being patched to the correct level.

It's a mod that requires an RTW 1.5 RTW BI 1.6 install and the install is not at that level.

If you want to find the version of RTW or RTW BI that you have launch the games and look at the top right hand side of the options menu.

You need to apply the patches to bring your game up to RTW 1.5 RTW BI 1.6.

Local Forum Moderator (Total War: Eras Technical Help, Shogun 2: Total War, RSII, RTR, World Of Tanks) - please no PMs

War Thunder TWC Player Names: here

Ok dudes my fault.... I didn't have the crack of BI 1.6... after I arranged everything is working usually... Thank you for the attention

Brusilov's Avatar Local Moderator
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Vinilupus View Post
    Ok dudes my fault.... I didn't have the crack of BI 1.6... after I arranged everything is working usually... Thank you for the attention
    Please explain?

Local Forum Moderator (Total War: Eras Technical Help, Shogun 2: Total War, RSII, RTR, World Of Tanks) - please no PMs

War Thunder TWC Player Names: here

ROFL Copter's Avatar Vicarius

Is there supposed to be any fog of war. In mine there isnt and i dont know if it is a bug.

As i mentioned in your other topic this setting is not a bug.

ROFL Copter's Avatar Vicarius

Thanks. Sorry for posting twice.

Miles

Apologies if this has been pointed out already for version 4.5...

With some cities there is a bug resulting in a CTD.

The bug is quite simple, its connected to Docks/Shipyards. I've experienced it on other mods in the past so I can recognise it quite easily.

The CTD happens when you try to end your turn, the cause is the construction of a dock, or an upgrade from the dock to something superior. Possibly a graphics problem, not certain on this bit. Best way to get around is by not building that type of shipyard at that specific city

As it only effects certain cities, not the whole bunch. Thus far I've found three cities positioned in Greece that are unable to build a certain type of Dock.

We already knew of these problems and hope to avoid them in aristeia, but thanks for letting us know

great mod, couple thing i need help with though..

achilles seems to lose his sword.. he starts off with one in hand in the begining of battle, but half way through the fight i notice it missing so kinda looks like hes punching eveyrone out

also, i tried downloading the version of achilles with no helmet but couldnt seem to get it to work either.. maybe i diddnt put appropriate files in place?

love this mod, cheers

i am playing the mod since 4.0 but in this mod foldered version faction banners in campaign are false and menu background is not like 4.0 here is screen:

me too, same menu background and bi banners on cities (if empty) - also problem with minoan building icons and diplomats that can't talk to troops.

i cant play the campaign for some reason

We will need more info than that if we are to help.

some about banners huns tga error comes up