Thread: HELP! I am a designer who want to try modeling for TWR2 ships and soldiers~ PLEASE HELP ~

Default HELP! I am a designer who want to try modeling for TWR2 ships and soldiers~ PLEASE HELP ~

I draw and design animes,logos,etc for a living. I can say that I am quite good at drawing stuffs.
    My friends and I like total war rome 2 this game so much so i want to try drawing models for some new soldiers/ships/buildings etc, for some mods and for the community.
    However, I am total new to 3D Games modeling. so far I know that I need a program called "Ultimate Unwrap 3D" to create,draw and save the ".rigid_model_v2" models files for the mod. And I can't get access to the program "Ultimate Unwrap 3D". ( We tried downloading from the official site for the demo but it says error we cant dl it.. I want to purchase it but I cant find any program shops selling this program.)
    Is there any other program which can also serve this purpose? or is there other link or ways for us to get access to the program"Ultimate Unwrap 3D"? so that I can help people creating models meshes for mods. I have different programs from work (like Animation masters pro, Shape model 3 etc , but none of them can create/edit/save as ".rigid_model_v2"file type) none of those can help.

Please help me if you know any programs which can help create/edit/build the ".rigid_model_v2" type file. let me know their names or related links. Thank you everyone so much! I am so desperate... ... Please help me!
    Thanks a ton!
    by Salina

webbird's Avatar Senator

Default Re: HELP! I am a designer who want to try modeling for TWR2 ships and soldiers~ PLEASE HELP ~

try http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forum...-and-Resources
    there you will find all Tools, Tutorials and Resources.

to find ultimate unwrap 3d, use google and search for ultimate unwrap 3d. there you will find a link to buy it.
    Last edited by webbird; June 10, 2014 at 05:59 AM.