Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Working KGCM 3.0 and 4.2 download

the Leper King's Avatar Libertus

Default Working KGCM 3.0 and 4.2 download

Here is a working link to the KGCM 3.0 download via MediaFire: http://www.mediafire.com/download/c6...ampaign_M0.exe. That should work for Serbia, Poland, and Israel I hope. If you need the KGCM 4.2 & 4.3 downloads just reply within this thread and I'll put her up.

4.2 Mediafire: https://www.mediafire.com/?qmxz9p83q6obzn3

4.2 Gamefront: http://www.gamefront.com/files/23921...paign_v4.2.exe (LINK NON_FUNCTIONAL)

Here is a link to the KGCM 4.2 patch download. I uploaded it onto GameFront so just answer their random questionnaire and you should be able to download it without having to register. Oh by the way, if I get no downloads with a 60 day period they delete the download so make sure you download it at least once a month Just kidding Reply to this thread (or message me) and I'll bring back up. This is my favorite mod for any game so I'm gonna try my best to help newcomers/returning vets

Edit:
    Mediafire link for KGCM 4.2 added.
    Last edited by Gaius Baltar; July 03, 2019 at 09:00 AM. Reason: add information

Henry of Grosmont's Avatar Clockwork Angel

Default Re: Working KGCM 3.0 and 4.2 download

Thank you, the Leper King.

Thread is renamed and stickied, and two posts from different threads were merged to make it easier for people.

Your welcome Henry. Thanks for organizing it in the forums. I'm still quite new at this

Jiub's Avatar Praepositus

I also have the installer parts up on mediafire for backup in this thread here.
    Also, if anyone is willing to play KGCM 4.3 with others in a hotseat I just started one, follow that link and take a peek. Feel free to pm with any questions!

Cheers guys!

May somebody please put the 4.2 patch to MediaFire? I can't download it from gamefront ;'/ Ive alredy got the mod and patch 4.3 so Im a bit upset ;'/

Could you upload KGCM 4.2 & 4.3. ink to 4.2 you uploaded seeems to be broken.

Quote Originally Posted by Peregrinus89 View Post
    Could you upload KGCM 4.2 & 4.3. ink to 4.2 you uploaded seeems to be broken.
    Not sure what your asking here Peregrinus. I have links for 3.0 and the 4.2 patch that are working fine for me today. I haven't uploaded 4.3 but the original thread for KGCM that Dave posted still works. Which patch do you need, and where would you prefer to upload it from? (i.e. MediaFire, GameFront)
    Last edited by Henry of Grosmont; January 04, 2014 at 06:33 AM. Reason: Link added in the OP.

floyd_the_druid's Avatar Foederatus

i love this mod but my computer crashed & i lost the internet for a couple months so im looking foward to playing again, thanks for the link

+rep
    If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried....

Quote Originally Posted by floyd_the_druid View Post
    i love this mod but my computer crashed & i lost the internet for a couple months so im looking foward to playing again, thanks for the link

+rep
    My pleasure

Installed this over Kingdoms 1.3 and it didn't seem to work. Only five factions available on gc. Solution?

Vipman's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I think patch 1.5 for kingdoms is required for mod to work.

Indeed

simbow's Avatar Foederatus

Hi, I have 4.2 and 4.3 installed and all working fine. Is their a 3.0 out? I havnt played the mod in ages. I love it though! Or is 3.0 just a language pack or something? I have the city of Lancaster in England for example. Is that 4.3 version?
    Do i need to uninstall the entire game or just install 3.0 over everything for it to work? What are the install instructions?
    Do i need 3.0 if 4.3 is working fine?
    Its just that i dont want to mess anything up as its all working fine atm. Please advise.

[INDENT]Installing Kingdoms Grand Campaign Mod

Edit.
    Opened a new KGCM Hotseat thread. Guys, this one is for working download links. Thanks
    Last edited by Henry of Grosmont; February 16, 2014 at 08:25 PM.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_longbow English use of longbows was effective against the French during the Hundred Years' War, particularly at the start of the war in the battles of Crécy (1346) andPoitiers (1356), and most famously at the Battle of Agincourt (1415). They became less successful after this,

3.0 is out and here is the link: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ated-22-05-08)
    Installation and patch details for 4.2 and 4.3 are listed in this link: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ownload-Thread
    Each patch is different from the next so I would read the details for each and compare. You need 3.0 to play with the 4.2 and 4.3 patch so you don't have to worry about getting 3.0 cause you already installed it (probably just labeled as KGCM_mod). You can run KGCM with just the 3.0 features if you prefer but I suggest keeping the whole mod with all three patches (lots of improvements with each). If its working fine and the features of 4.3 are in your game then your good go play
    Last edited by the Leper King; February 09, 2014 at 09:00 PM.

Thanks. At least this forum isnt 100% dead yet!
    Thanks for the help much appreciated
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_longbow English use of longbows was effective against the French during the Hundred Years' War, particularly at the start of the war in the battles of Crécy (1346) andPoitiers (1356), and most famously at the Battle of Agincourt (1415). They became less successful after this,

Your welcome

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Civis

bravooooooooooooooooo Epic Mod

hello The Lepper King, I am still having problems I have a windows 8 computer I am not using steam so after I download the KGCM 3.0 an icon is made on to my desktop then I download the KGCM patch 4.1.exe and KGCM patch 4.2.exe as well as the KGCM patch 4.3. What exactly do I do next? Anyone can answer I have not played MTW2 for a long time so I kinda forgot how to add mods and before I decided to ask how its done I did alot of reading and it didnt seem to make sense

Okay so good news I finally got the downloading all correct but when I began playing the game and something weird happened the cities have a green/gray box with their names and then you dont get to see what buildings and units are posted there I wasnt even able to close out the game because the close out screen was white I read something about fixing it but I cant seem to find that thread, please get back to me anyone.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast