Thread: Volunteers for Medieval RPG

Default Volunteers for Medieval RPG

This is not a character application thread.

Lo mates, with the paralysis of the Peloponnesian RPG because of the withdrawal of various players, Ragabash and I are going to jump in with the hype for Medieval Total War II and kickoff a somewhat character based RPG (though involving some state managing) in the era of the Third Crusade.

We are currently looking for people to help organize and run the RPG, wheter it be as historical advisors, game moderators, or etc. Although we prefer someone with expirience in running or playing in RPGs and with some moderate historical knowledge in the era; we will be happy to have anyone with some free time and enthusiasm.

So if you have some leisure in your daily life and is interested in pitching in, please just sign up in this thread!

BambooKing's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: Volunteers for Medieval RPG

Count me in. I've been roleplaying all my life, and I've been roleplaying online (in forums and chatrooms) for the past decade.

My specialty happens to be medieval weaponry, armor, and field tactics.
    - Bamboo King
    "Silent enime leges inter arma" Cicero

Default Re: Volunteers for Medieval RPG

if you need a hand here i am a fairly competant person whom has admined several games on different sites over the years.

and i am also fairly accurate on all matters historical.
    Last edited by Harry Todd; October 22, 2006 at 11:41 AM.