Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: PATCH 1.1 LOG

assurbanippal's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: PATCH 1.1 LOG

Great, looking forward

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...Page-48/page48

Manus supra idolum age primum et septimum de QuatuoR

I'm not trumpeting the good news yet... I wanna SEE it first...

Slor's Avatar Civis

Out of curiosity for the wip 1.1patch were you actually able to fix the east/west gates for Roman cities? I've dabbled with it a few times in IWTE to no avail

Given its a patch am I right in assuming it will install over top of existing game. ie not a whole new version to download ?

Soooooooo, what's up?

Last edited by Corporal Baker; October 12, 2014 at 09:55 AM.

I'm beginning to think that there isn't a patch coming at all... Feel free to prove me wrong...

Everytime someone says they are almost done with soemthing in this forum you have to tack on a good 3-4 for more weeks. Just need to hang in there and wait........................wait.............................................................wait some more

Can you guys just be patient, it will come when it comes, sheesh.

I am eager also but there are many things to be corrected or made better. The main problem according to me is the culture regarding settlements and buildings (please eliminate those ugly mongol building cards in hellenic cities). I'd like to see correct temples depicted and not Ziggurat everywhere in the east, that is just an example. Otherwise, the mod is great.

Think Rhaymo meant end of august 2015! Come on guys....you can DO IT! In the mean time I tried giving Rome 2 another chance since emperor edition came out...still a broken, boring, soulless game. I won the campaign 86 battles fought...83 auto-resolved...just goes to show how challenge-less it really is.

With the amount of time they've spent on this patch, these things should have been corrected by now, and hopefully have...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicov55 View Post
    I am eager also but there are many things to be corrected or made better. The main problem according to me is the culture regarding settlements and buildings (please eliminate those ugly mongol building cards in hellenic cities). I'd like to see correct temples depicted and not Ziggurat everywhere in the east, that is just an example. Otherwise, the mod is great.

Helltroy's Avatar Civis

Whats that old saying.. "Hurry Up and Wait" lol

Stath's's Avatar Protector Domesticus

IT HAS BEEN RELEASED!!!!

It'll be the first time i 'll do as soon as I get home. Thank you so much for this gift!!

THANK YOU!!! Downloading now

A quick question for Rhaymo: Do you plan to implement that awesome Carthago Shipyard model in a future release? It seems it is already in the model_strat folder but not ingame.

Rhaymo's Avatar Artifex

A quick question for Rhaymo: Do you plan to implement that awesome Carthago Shipyard model in a future release? It seems it is already in the model_strat folder but not ingame.
    for battle map , no.
    for campaign map, we already tried, but it's not possibile to have a unique model only for carthage.
    of course, if someone is able to do it, any help is welcome.
    Team Leader De Bello Mundi

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaymo View Post
    for battle map , no.
    for campaign map, we already tried, but it's not possibile to have a unique model only for carthage.
    of course, if someone is able to do it, any help is welcome.
    It seems some people are able to do it, i saw great custom models made for the LOTR and also the Westeros TW mods. Maybe you could ask them how they do it.

Rhaymo's Avatar Artifex

It seems some people are able to do it, i saw great custom models made for the LOTR and also the Westeros TW mods. Maybe you could ask them how they do it.
    the problem is not the strat model. we already did it. all factions of middle_eastern cultures (and so the carthaginians) shares the same model of shipyard. and there aren't free slot for a new culture only for carthaginians. and also in that case, every punic large city would get the same shipyard of carthage.
    Team Leader De Bello Mundi

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaymo View Post
    the problem is not the strat model. we already did it. all factions of middle_eastern cultures (and so the carthaginians) shares the same model of shipyard. and there aren't free slot for a new culture only for carthaginians. and also in that case, every punic large city would get the same shipyard of carthage.
    OK, i understand. Maybe you could just put it on the map as an extra wonder, just for eye candy, like on the Bellum Crucis mod. If it is possible of course.
    Extra "wonders" on the campaign map would be nice, for example the Abu Simbel temple south of Egypt. Someone would have to create the models of course.