Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: PATCH 1.1 LOG

Default Re: PATCH 1.1 LOG

Quote Originally Posted by death5089 View Post
    I do look through the buildings list and there are never damaged buildings. It pops up quite frequently. Like several times per game.
    There won't be damaged buildings, there will be a NEW building which will inflict the appropriate malus.

Ok its been a month since this "patch" post was up.... wheres the patch??

GeorgiBG's Avatar Miles

Do you have any information about how many FPS this patch can give? The vanilla map is okay for me but this map lags for sure.

Yea the FPS is pretty low on the battle map in some cases and im running a GTX 560 Fermi. Also, i am now experiencing frequent crashes on the loading screen for entering a battle.

Where do you click to download this patch? I can't see for looking...

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

They have not finished yet

dlcatalin's Avatar Civis

PLease add in next patch "reemerging factions". If the settlements revolt instead of "rebels" getting the settlement make the original faction come back to life . It makes more sense ... I would like this feature because some factions get too powerfull to quickly and wipe out other factions too much I want to experience warfare with as many factions i can, but some factions like Ptolemai and Germanics wiped out about 6 factions already

This will also give the player alot of control, if you have to face a big powerfull empire, you just send agents into their settlements, like cultural agents or saboteurs and provoke revolts, then the vanquished faction revolts and you can ally with them and support them in maintaining their newly independence from the empire And together you can defeat your powerfull enemy It will make your mod 100% more fun and realistic
    Last edited by dlcatalin; November 02, 2013 at 05:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dlcatalin View Post
    PLease add in next patch "reemerging factions". If the settlements revolt instead of "rebels" getting the settlement make the original faction come back to life . It makes more sense ... I would like this feature because some factions get too powerfull to quickly and wipe out other factions too much I want to experience warfare with as many factions i can, but some factions like Ptolemai and Germanics wiped out about 6 factions already

This will also give the player alot of control, if you have to face a big powerfull empire, you just send agents into their settlements, like cultural agents or saboteurs and provoke revolts, then the vanquished faction revolts and you can ally with them and support them in maintaining their newly independence from the empire And together you can defeat your powerfull enemy It will make your mod 100% more fun and realistic

Awesome idea, I'd love to see it as well.

bobbyr's Avatar Semisalis

Please release, the Senate-bug is killing me

Joseon194's Avatar Miles

Can't wait for this patch ^_^ i dont even want an ETA, rather it be a surprise
    "This is Stannis Baratheon. The man will fight to the bitter end and then some. ”

Will you release it soon? And will Carthage's spy and assassin bug get resolved with this patch?

Prince of Judah's Avatar Senator

the edu needs a big overhaul. half of the units say their weapon type is crude. unit sizes and stats are all over the place. And the romans have late units that are way to powerful.

News about the update?

Stath's's Avatar Protector Domesticus

a better edu regarding the units' statistics and prices would be fantastic.

is "really bad AI" going to be implemented ?

GRANTO's Avatar Domesticus

the edu needs work badly...great mod though

Still no patch?

Perhaps we might get a status report to sate our appetites?

If someone could plz do something about the suicidal generals who are reinforcing your army. Every time I have a reinforcing army with a general, they always charge head first into spearmen and get themselves killed. can this be fixed?

It seems they released this mod too early. I'm sure they knew about SPQR bug before release, but maybe community pressure overwhelmed them...