Thread: Its been a long time

DR. Hobo. PHD.'s Avatar Campidoctor

Default Its been a long time

Wow i cant believe the mod is still here, How is it going? its been ages since ive browsed these forums. And to see the Mod still kicking, man thats fantastic.

Default Re: Its been a long time

Download the 2.6 version and enjoy.
    "RTW/RS VH campaign difficulty is bugged out (CA bug that never got fixed) and thus easier than Hard so play on that instead" - apple

RSII 2.5/2.6 Tester and pesky irritant to the Team. Mucho praise for long suffering dvk'.

tungri_centurio's Avatar Senator

welcome back then.luckely its still Alive and kicking so that we can forget rome2.
    Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. -Marcus Aurelius

Hi, I alreadt posted this in another forum, but got no answer.but could anyone tell what region do i need to get the roman cataphracts?

Evalation's Avatar Centenarius

Quote Originally Posted by juanplay View Post
    Hi, I alreadt posted this in another forum, but got no answer.but could anyone tell what region do i need to get the roman cataphracts?
    Roman cataphracts can be recruited in a number of the eastern provinces once you have expanded that far. I believe the last time I played Rome and expanded to the east I recruited some cataphracts in asia minor and syria.
    "I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion." - Alexander the Great

Hey mate, good to see you here. That was some great skinning work you did on this mod.

Under patronage of Spirit of Rob; Patron of Century X, Pacco, Cherryfunk, Leif Erikson.

dvk901's Avatar Consummatum est
    Patrician

Amen to that.

Creator of: "Ecce, Roma Surrectum....Behold, Rome Arises!"
    R.I.P. My Beloved Father

DR. Hobo. PHD.'s Avatar Campidoctor

Thanks lol, i downloaded the mod the other day and my god, we put alot of work into it didnt we? Of course Tone your skills still blow me away, just looking at the cataprhact models again. wow