Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kaisa's Rome 2 Total War Machinimas

Default Update: Epic Battle Rome vs Suebi

Default Update: RISE of the NORTH Total War Machinima Series Trailer

Hi all,

This is the trailer of our new machinima series for Rome 2 Total War.
    Wolfman and I started this project some days ago and you can expect a number of videos in the next weeks.
    We want to tell the story of the Cimbrian War, King Boiorix, his trek to the south and his battles against Rome and its allies.

The first Episode is released! You can watch it on Wolfman's Youtube Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1_...2B59sgHTmr9NFw

Default Update: RISE of the NORTH Total War Machinima Series Teaser Episode II

This is the teaser for episode II of our new machinima series for Rome 2 Total War.
    Wolfman and I started this project some days ago and you can expect a number of videos in the next weeks.
    We want to tell the story of the Cimbrian War, King Boiorix, his trek to the south and his battles against Rome and its allies.

The first Episode is released! You can watch it on Wolfman's Youtube Channel:

Soundtrack:
    Jo Blankenburg Vendetta Praetorian Guards

Thanks to Ravendprodesign.com for the Intro Template
    Thanks to Laurentcaccia.com for the Outro Template

All rights belong to their respective owners!
    This is a non commercial fan/fun project.

Default Update: RISE of the NORTH Total War Machinima Series Episode II

This is the second episode of our new machinima series for Rome 2 Total War.

Episode II:
    After consul Gnaeus Papirius Carbo and his two legions were defeated in the Battle of Noreia, King Boiorix and his army crossed the borders into the roman territories.
    Italy was now open to invasion, yet for some reason, the Cimbri and their allies moved west over the alps and into Gaul. Boiorix asked for land to settle, but Rome refused the request.
    Instead the Senate raised an army under the command of consul Marcus Junius Silanus to end the barbarian threat once and for all. To increase the power of Rome Silanus abolished the exemptions from military service.

You can watch the first episode on Wolfman's Youtube Channel:

Default Update: Sand Empres Unit Pack

Special thanks goes to my buddys Wolfman, Champloo, Radious and Dramabelli for their superior modding work.
    Suscribe them on steam, to get these wonderful units!!
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=291624978

Gaetuli vs Kartli

Soundtrack:

Audiomachine - The Platinum Series III - Legions of Doom

Default Update: RISE of the NORTH Total War Machinima Series Teaser Episode V

This is the teaser for the fifth episode of our new machinima series for Rome 2 Total War.
    Wolfman and I started this project some weeks ago and you can expect a number of videos in the next weeks.

Wolfman is currently working on episode four, so keep your eyes open:-)

You can watch the first and the third episode on Wolfman's Youtube Channel:

Soundtrack:

Two Steps From Hell - Volume 1 - Prophecies

Default Update: Alexander of Macedon Total War Machinima Series teaser

Hi there,

hereīs a short glimpse on what is coming in fall 2014.

Once we have finished "Rise of the North" we will go east.
    On a macedonian horseback...

Directed by my dear friend Wolfman. Visit him on youtube to watch more epic machinimas!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1_...Tmr9NFw/videos

Default Re: Kaisa's Rome 2 Total War Machinimas

Wow, looking forward to it, great work!!

Hey thank you very much xHolyCrusader!!

Default Update: ALEXANDER of MACEDON Total War Rome 2 Machinima Series Trailer

Friends, Romans, Macedons,

here comes a brandnew action trailer for our new machinima series "ALEXANDER of MACEDON", starting in September 2014.

In this series we will tell the story of Alexander the Great. Further
    weīll work with a lot of new unit models, which will be created by some well known Rome II modders including Champloo, Sebidee and Sir Eggmond.

For the first time we made a machinima together by splitting the workflow. It was great fun and we hope you enjoy the result!

Camera & recording: Kaisa88
    Editing, sound & titles: Wolfman

Alexander model:Champloo

Music: Two Steps From Hell, Third Rail, 8 Dawn

This is a non commercial fan project.
    All rights belong to their respective owners.

If you like this machinima or want to make a suggestion for the series, leave a comment! Any feedback is welcome!
    And check out our current series: "RISE of the NORTH"

Cheers & thanks for watching!
    Wolf & Kaisa

Default Update: RISE of the NORTH (5/6) Total War Machinima Series

This is the fifth episode of our machinima series for Rome 2 Total War.
    My friend Wolfman is working on Episode 4. It will be released soon. Here is the link to his channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1_...2B59sgHTmr9NFw

Wolfman and I started this project a while ago and you can expect a number of videos in the next weeks.

Episode V:
    After the debacle at Aquae Sextiae, in which the Teutons and Ambrones were lured into a fort and utterly crushed there by the canny Romans and the Germanic King Teutobod was captured,
    it was expected that the Germanic hordes would abate their invasion. Unexpectedly, the Cimbri tribe kept going, marching over the Alps and heading for the fertile Po Valley.

You can watch the first and third episode on Wolfman's Youtube Channel:

Music by:

Audiomachine
    Doors of Perception - Swords of Omen - Pillars of Hercules

Two Steps From Hell
    Prophecies - Equus

Mods
    Visual: GEM Graphic Enhancement Mod, Better Siege Weapons, Special Effects Enhancement Mod 1.5, Better Horses, Elephants and Dogs, Better Water III HD, No HDR Mod
    Unit:
    Wolfman`s Unit Mods, Radious Unit Pack 1/2/3, Champloo`s Unit Mods, Ryans Germanic Tribes, Pax Romanum
    Others:
    Playable Factions, Total War Camera Mod, Radious Total War Mod

PC Specs:
    Mainboard: AsusTek COMPUTER INC. Z87-C
    Chipset: Intel Haswell
    Processor: Intel (R) Core(TM) i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40GHz
    Physical Memory: 2 x 8192 MB Corsair DDR3-SDRAM PC3-10700 (667 MHz) - (DDR3-1333)
    Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770
    Hard Disk: Samsung SSD 840 EVO 250G SCSI Disk Device (250GB)
    Network Card: Realtek Semiconductor RTL8168/8111 PCIe Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
    Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium

Visarion's Avatar Alexandros
    Artifex

Trully amazing

Thank you very much Visarion! Episode 4 and 6 coming soon:-)

Radious's Avatar I came, I saw, I modded

Excelent stuff as always!

Winner of the 2011, 2012. 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 Modding Awards in Total War Shogun 2, Rome 2, Attila, Warhammer 1 and Warhammer 2.
    Follow us here - Team Radious

Thx Radious:-) Without the excellent work of you and all the other modders, it wouldnt be that excellent:-)

Default Update: The beauty of Rome 2

Hi there,

With this little Machinima, i want to show how beautiful Rome 2 can be.

Any feedback is always appreciated! If you like my work, feel free to like, share and subscribe!

Music by:

Audiomachine - Maya

Mods
    Visual: GEM Graphic Enhancement Mod, Better Siege Weapons, Special Effects Enhancement Mod 1.5, Better Horses, Elephants and Dogs, Better Water III HD, No HDR Mod
    Unit:
    Wolfman`s Unit Mods, Radious Unit Pack 1/2/3, Champloo`s Unit Mods, Ryans Germanic Tribes, Pax Romanum
    Others:

Hi friends,
    here comes a little trailer for a brandnew TW Rome II unit pack created by Radious, Champloo & Dramabelli. Wolfman and I made the artworks and this trailer. Have fun!

You can find the mod on Steam and TWCenter. Links will be here soon.

Music by:

Phantom Power Music - Overpowered

This is a non commercial fan project. All rights belong to their respective owners.

Cheers,

Kaisa

Mods
    Unit:
    Others:

Default Update: RISE of the NORTH (6/6) Total War Machinima Series

This is the sixth and last episode of our RISE of the NORTH machinima series for Rome 2 Total War.
    My friend Wolfman is working on Episode 4. It will be released soon. Here is the link to his channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1_...2B59sgHTmr9NFw

Wolfman and I started this project a while ago and you can expect a number of videos in the next weeks.

Episode VI:
    After the debacle at Aquae Sextiae, in which the Teutons and Ambrones were lured into a fort and utterly crushed there by the canny Romans and the Germanic King Teutobod was captured,
    it was expected that the Germanic hordes would abate their invasion.
    Unexpectedly, the Cimbri tribe kept going, marching over the Alps and heading for the fertile Po Valley. Catulus withdrew behind the Po River, leaving the countryside open to the invaders.
    But the Cimbri took their time ravishing the fertile region, which gave Marius time to arrive with reinforcements — his same victorious legions from Aquae Sextiae. It would be at Vercellae near the confluence of the Sesia River with the Po on the Raudine Plain where the superiority of the new Roman legions and their cavalry were clearly demonstrated.

You can watch the first and third episode on Wolfman's Youtube Channel:

Music by:

Audiomachine
    Odins Wrath - Evil Temple - The Dark Knight

Hans Zimmer
    Honor Him

Mods
    Unit:
    Others:

Visarion's Avatar Alexandros
    Artifex

The perfect gift after a hard day of work

Hehe:-) Thank you very much Visarion!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast