Thread: Suggestion: barbarian warlords

Default Suggestion: barbarian warlords

I was playin teutonic campaign for s&g and i remembered the crusading generals events that teutonic faction had. Maybe u could add this script for barbarian warlords to temporarily join factions then leave after so many turns

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

Default Re: Suggestion: barbarian warlords

That event doesn't join factions, it spawns a general of that faction and then two missions start that involves that general. After the end of mission time the character gets removed again. I have used part of that mission system to initiate an assassination mission against a particular named character (next version).

Code:
        monitor_event FactionTurnStart I_EventCounter crusader1_timer >= 15
            and I_EventCounter crusader1_timer <= 20
            and I_CompareCounter teutonic_lithuania_allied = 0
            and I_NumberOfSettlements lithuania > 0
            and I_EventCounter lithuania_conversion_accepted = 0

set_counter crusader1_active 1

spawn_army
                faction        teutonic_order
                character    Ulrich Salier, admiral, age 31, x 57, y 53, direction SE
                unit        cog                exp 0 armour 0 weapon_lvl 0
            end

spawn_army 
                    faction teutonic_order
                    character    Charles, named character, x 57, y 53, label crus1, battle_model Adv_Northern_General_Eng
                    traits    LoyaltyStarter 1, ReligionStarter 1, Upright 2, GoodAttacker 1, PublicFaith 2, EnglishCrusader 1
                    unit        Adv English Bodyguard                exp 0 armour 0 weapon_lvl 0
                    unit        Adv Levy Spearmen                exp 0 armour 0 weapon_lvl 0
                    unit        Adv Feudal Knights                exp 0 armour 0 weapon_lvl 0
                    unit        Adv Feudal Knights                exp 0 armour 0 weapon_lvl 0
                    unit        Adv Dismounted Feudal Knights    exp 0 armour 0 weapon_lvl 0
            end

create_mission adventure_crusader teutonic_order crus1
            create_mission kill_crusader lithuania crus1

terminate_monitor
    Last edited by Gigantus; December 07, 2013 at 05:10 AM.