Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Congratulations to the winners!

Default Re: Congratulations to the winners!

Quote Originally Posted by Jubal_Barca View Post
    The WHTW link goes to Hannibal Ad Portas not to WHTW (RTW New Mod) - can this be fixed? Many thanks
    Done.

Hello friends,

Just few minutes ago Squid added the medals in the database (here) and now Poach would be able to award you your awards which will then appear under your avatars and user profiles. So this will be finally sorted out soon enough now.

Cheers.

wangrin's Avatar Unguibus et Rostro
    Patrician Artifex

Thank you very much

« Le courage, c’est de ne pas subir la loi du mensonge triomphant qui passe, et de ne pas faire écho de notre âme, de notre bouche et de nos mains aux applaudissements imbéciles et aux huées fanatiques.. » Jean JAURES

Radboud's Avatar Luctor et Emergo

Quote Originally Posted by Ishan
    Modders which won top 3 positions:

• Modders on 1st, 2nd & 3rd positions from every category will get a total of +150, +75 & +40 rep points respectively, if they have won in any category at least one or more times.
    • The top modder from the polls would get a medal in his user profile, just like always. As for 2nd and 3rd position winners, they will get the same medal indicating their positions in an image, which they can use in their signatures. Any customization they want has to be mentioned in this thread beforehand.
    • 1st rank winner will be interviewed by Content staff as per their schedule.
    What about the other rewards?

Why Shogun2 has been omitted?

Under the Patronage of: Ishan

When do we get our rep points?

P.S; Im NOT a rep whore, honest

Radious's Avatar I came, I saw, I modded

Quote Originally Posted by BullGod View Post
    Why Shogun2 has been omitted?
    Dont know, awards ended 2 months ago and didnt noticed anything till today. Its not really important, but its embarrassing. If you decide to do something, then do it right.....

Winner of the 2011, 2012. 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 Modding Awards in Total War Shogun 2, Rome 2, Attila, Warhammer 1 and Warhammer 2.
    Follow us here - Team Radious

Noif de Bodemloze's Avatar The Protector of Art
    Content Emeritus

My bet it is that we will never get them Very badly done by contest holders if these are finished over 2 months already and no rewards haven't seen.

never mind
    Last edited by morfeasnikos; February 13, 2014 at 02:05 PM.

The problem here was that my PC really bailed out on me and i was offline for an entire month. If someone doesn't believes then i did gave a hint to some of the moderators before my HDD died moments after and after that graphics card going plonkers:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishan
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishan View Post
    My primary hard drive is showing serious bad signs and i just bought this drive last year. I'm having horrible experiences with WD drives as only last year i RMAed 2 1TB drives. On going scan:

Now i live in the capital and RMA won't take more than a few days but me, i have to spend several hours backing windows and like 700+GB of data on it. I don't need this in my life.
    ^This stupid took me an entire month to fix along with my graphics card totally bailing out on me and then the new one needed to be RMAed as well, which i'm still ing testing. It was quite a frustrating experience overall where i just disconnected my e-life completely & concentrated on RL more which had more positive results for me.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

^More on this story later but i will do what needs to be done right now in a few moments. I was working on it and i did give a few guys medals but i wasn't able to finish it completely before my HDD died and i lost my OS completely.

@morfeasnikos
    That was some serious post you made there and i'm glad you edited it as this is not the right place. If you want to talk about then you can PM me about this.

Okay so i guess we have given everybody their medals now. Please can anyone check and confirm from these links and the first post of this very thread (for modders)?

TWS2: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/award...d&award_id=115
    NTW: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/award...d&award_id=114
    ETW: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/award...d&award_id=113
    M2TW: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/award...d&award_id=112
    RTW: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/award...d&award_id=111

I think i didn't miss anyone or made any mistakes. If so then please point it out.

Poach also gave rep to some of the winners and only a handful of people remained so i will relay the message once again.

AngryTitusPullo's Avatar Comes Limitis

@Ishan, what about this part ?

Mods which won top 3 positions:

One sticky announcement in their respective hosted mod forum or an announcement in their mod thread showing their mod in the showcase and addition in the TWC hall of fame.
    Images displaying mod team's award would be given to the mod team and they can then choose it to display it in their signatures. Any modification regarding this or specific requests from the winning teams needs to be mentioned in this thread if they want to request something custom of their own.
    Mod team who made a new mod in 2012 and won first position in its category would be interviewed by Content Staff. Schedule for that is something up to them.

CIVITATVS CVM AVGVSTVS XVI, MMVI
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites SVB MareNostrum SVB Quintus Maximus
    Want to know more about Rome II Total Realism ? Follow us on Twitter & Facebook

Since the year has passed i think it's a little too late for interviews and stickies, which really are about current events - Mods will be added to the hall of fame and in TWC Wiki though. It would be more suited for ceremony which will begin in about a week or so - 2013 awards that is.

As for the signatures, one team\guy did contact me about it and i made him a signature many weeks back, for the rest it's a lot for me to do so it needs some time. Most of my templates were wiped clean and i have to reinstall a lot of things including PS, brushes and stuff & start from scratch. So i'm struggling in that department. Don't worry though, i will finish it in a few days.

For the reps poach has given all the reps just now, so everyone is covered:
    265 rep: T.C., MasterBigAb, Iutland

225 rep: dvk901, naxzul666, TWmadman, Squid, DARTH VADER, wangrin, Steph, Radious, Akaie,

190 rep: Primergy, Robin de Bodemloze

150 rep: Mataputas, tone, Joar, Visarion, Aradan, Ngugi, Withwnar, Toho, Radboud, Pyrosh, wilddog, Gigantus, Flikitos, .Mitch., King Sama, Prince of Essling, Erwin Rommel, daniu, Hayabusa Sushi, Frodo45127
    115 rep: Milner, Caligula Caesar

75 rep: LestaT, Rarity, King Kong, Germanicu5, danny X, Elvasat, makanyane, King Louise Assurbanipal, Herr Doctor, Bethencourt, L'aigle, ♔Noif de Bodemloze♔, Maverick Houston, crux3D

40 rep: TheFirstONeil, Kolwen, falcom4ever, Aruthiel, husserlTW, PunitorMaximus, Megasalexandros, 162eRI, Admiral Van Tromp, BullGod, IGdood, ♔The Black Knight♔, Taharqa, Adreno, COOL-JACK, AggonyDuck, Leviath, Hellhound1, AUG351
    Do let me know via PM or here if you guys think you were left out from this list or something that i may have missed.
    Last edited by Ishan; February 20, 2014 at 01:54 AM.

Steph's Avatar Maréchal de France
    Patrician Artifex

So, now, when will 2013 awards start?

No idea. This time i'm not volunteering.

Yerevan's Avatar Campidoctor

"Sundering of the W King" link send to Iberia total war.

Interesting boards. And congrats to the winners.
    Last edited by Yerevan; May 08, 2014 at 03:45 AM.
    " Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room! "

Congrats all moders. Do the sapartan dance.

Quote Originally Posted by Ishan View Post
    As for the signatures, one team\guy did contact me about it and i made him a signature many weeks back, for the rest it's a lot for me to do so it needs some time. Most of my templates were wiped clean and i have to reinstall a lot of things including PS, brushes and stuff & start from scratch. So i'm struggling in that department. Don't worry though, i will finish it in a few days.
    Did this part ever get finished.

No, i only made a few for people who requested it via PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123