Thread: The Fifth Deployable Defense

Icon5 The Fifth Deployable Defense

Ok, this question may be utterly ridiculous for some but I still haven't found the answer after one year of playing and enjoying ETW. During deployment phase, most infantry units can deploy defenses that will provide some aid during the battle. So far, I've seen and used the trenches, cheval-de-frise, the artillery sandbag thing and the all POWERFUL fougasse. But in the deployable defenses bar that appears just slightly above the right side of the battle HUD, there are actually five defenses options rather than the four mentioned above. Does anyone know what the fifth one (actually, it is second from the left of the bar) is actually?
    “No human race is superior; no religious faith is inferior. All collective judgments are wrong. Only racists make them” ― Elie Wiesel
    "No nationality or race is preferred over another in any way in the Eyes of the Almighty" - Mufti Ismail Menk
    “What's unnatural is homophobia. Homo sapiens is the only species in all of nature that responds with hate to homosexuality.” ― Alex Sanchez
    “Remember, remember always, that all of us, and you and I especially, are descended from immigrants and revolutionists.” ― Franklin D. Roosevelt
    “Nationalism is an infantile thing. It is the measles of mankind.” ― Albert Einstein

Primergy's Avatar Protector of the Union

Default Re: The Fifth Deployable Defense

In the files you can find some hints. Atleast for sieges, things like a sap, ladders and petardes were planned.