Page 9 of 130 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718193459109 ... LastLast

Thread: [Download] Divide et Impera - Download link (version 0.95n, updated 12/09/14 Patch 15 Beta)

Default Re: Divide et Impera - Download link (last version v0.6g2, updated 23/12/13)

Even if im a muslim i wish you @DeI Team a happy christmas and refreshing holidays We love you guys

Decanus

Default Re: Divide et Impera - Download link (last version v0.6g2, updated 23/12/13)

Merry XMAS to all and to all a Extra Excellent Great Mod "Divide et Impera" and a Better Year to come.

FlashHeart07's Avatar Praepositus

Yeah. Merry Christmas to everybody both modders and users and a Happy New Year.

Great update, looking forward to future updates, Merry Christmas one and all.

Triumph still locks up the campaign

Black9's Avatar Biarchus

Quote Originally Posted by Minidoxen View Post
    Triumph still locks up the campaign
    Patch 8 issue not DeI.

Is mediafire very slow tonight?

I like a lot playing on "high" unit size and have a little more men per unit than vanilla.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Duke View Post
    I like a lot playing on "high" unit size and have a little more men per unit than vanilla.
    as far as I know it doesnt matter on which unit size we play. this mod uses its own size. i usually play on less units because my GPU aint that great,but I cant turn it off because the mod wont let me. this is the only issue i have with the mod so far

Avernus's Avatar Libertus

Not true, I can change unit size without a problem on DeI.

FlashHeart07's Avatar Praepositus

You can change the unit size in game but they should still be greater than they would in the vanilla game. That is because of DeI. The reason why someone might choose to set it to "normal" unit size is for fps purposes. Shouldnt mess with the balancing of DeI in terms of unit size... if you catch my drift.

Greetings all!

Are there intentions to enable all of the factions for multiplayer campaigns? I love the mod but just got the biggest sad face when I tried to play coop with a friend.

-R

Quote Originally Posted by Black9 View Post
    Patch 8 issue not DeI.

It was for me last night with DEI. luckily I was able to reload and prevent the lock up

I am not sure how to unlock factions for multiplayer, I haven't tried and I assumed it was the same entries in the startpos. I will see if I can figure it out.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Default Re: Divide et Impera - Download link (last version v0.6f, updated 22/12/13)

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    Unfortunately, the trade posts were not meant to be in the game at all. It was a mistaken part of the original update. Here is an older version of DeI if you want to load your saves and delete the buildings:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/48...e_et_Impera.7z
    Thanks man,

But I've a question. Which buildings are considered trade posts...?

I couldn't find buildings with this name but my game crashes with new version. The older one you posted works OK.

Default Re: Divide et Impera - Download link (last version v0.6f, updated 22/12/13)

I have same problem. It looks like AI already built these tradeposts and loading old version DEI will not help, cause you can`t delete his buildings. It means i can`t play my campaign anymore, cause update version DEI crashes. I`m playing for Carthage, the haven`t any tradeposts. Can I maybe edit my savegames by myself with EditSave app?

Quote Originally Posted by Nehotep View Post
    I have same problem. It looks like AI already built these tradeposts and loading old version DEI will not help, cause you can`t delete his buildings. It means i can`t play my campaign anymore, cause update version DEI crashes. I`m playing for Carthage, the haven`t any tradeposts. Can I maybe edit my savegames by myself with EditSave app?
    So, anyone know a solution for this problem???

Maybe, the staff of the mod could give an option to enable trading posts and we could continue our previous campaigns.

Senator

why not start over? its fun.

Can we get some detail on the difference between "weapon deadliness" and "weapon initiative?" I've looked through some threads and tried the forum search (rarely get much with that) but haven't found much detail.

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    I am not sure how to unlock factions for multiplayer, I haven't tried and I assumed it was the same entries in the startpos. I will see if I can figure it out.
    Thank you, Dresden. It would be a big help and awesome feature if you could. I was really looking forward to having some interesting coop campaigns.

Big fan of your work. Thanks for all of the help and the work you do.