Page 8 of 130 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617183358108 ... LastLast

Thread: [Download] Divide et Impera - Download link (version 0.95n, updated 12/09/14 Patch 15 Beta)

Default Re: Divide et Impera - Download link (last version v0.6e, updated 21/12/13 - patch 8.1 ready)

I will be updating the seasonal effects portion soon. It will include harsher winters and province specific seasons (south - harsh summers, north - harsh winters etc).

As far as graphics, it isn't going to be happening anytime soon. We would have to update the textures for the entire campaign map.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Default Re: Divide et Impera - Download link (last version v0.6e, updated 21/12/13 - patch 8.1 ready)

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    I will be updating the seasonal effects portion soon. It will include harsher winters and province specific seasons (south - harsh summers, north - harsh winters etc).

As far as graphics, it isn't going to be happening anytime soon. We would have to update the textures for the entire campaign map.
    Anytime soon? But in my head that means it will happen eventually and that puts a big smile on my face.

I really and sincerely love you guys, you saved and resurrected a burnt out game in a wonderful phoenix.

Grand campaign as Rome. I am having a freaking orgasm!

FlashHeart07's Avatar Praepositus

Yeah truly is a great mod. Smart move from CA to release a poor game and leave it to great modders like you guys to correct all their intentional mistakes and doing it for free.
    So thumps to the sky for doing this and sharing it with the rest of us who have no freaking idea how to do all this .

Crappy's Avatar Civis

Default Re: Divide et Impera - Download link (last version v0.6f, updated 22/12/13)

Does 0.6f include the seasonal effects from the update to Dresden's mod over in the campaign forums? And if it doesn't, will it be compatible if I have it load first over DeI to get those varying effects for the differing regions?

And thanks for the constant updates! Its crazy how you guys just keep making the game better and better.

Default Re: Divide et Impera - Download link (last version v0.6f, updated 22/12/13)

Anything I can do to help with Seasonal Textures?

Nevada's Avatar Domesticus

Hi Selea,

could you please post some kind of version-history in this thread, which includes the mediafire-links to the old versions?
    I'm currently in the middle of a 0.6e campaign and, because tradeposts have been removed with 0.6f, my save is now completely useless...

Thanks in advance!

stupar123's Avatar Miles

No tradeposts (y)
    So , how long till we reach 0.6z ?

Anyone else getting battle crashes with the new version? I've had 3 so far, always in siege battles vs. lots of hoplites.

If you had tradeposts in your save games, you can use your save by destroying the buildings and then loading the save with the new mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    If you had tradeposts in your save games, you can use your save by destroying the buildings and then loading the save with the new mod.
    What if I am using the mod via steam workshop, and it has automatically updated to 0.6f, where I cannot load my save game to destroy the buildings? Is there a version of 0.6e laying around that I can manually download and use to load my game and destroy those buildings?
    My name is pronounced (Test*ick*leez)

Im tired of everyone calling me testicles. Jeez

Yeah, made no sense to remove them now guys.. please put the trade post back in. Also, why remove flaming projectiles from artillery???

Is there a method to see seasonal effects in territories one does not own?

Yeah. My game auto updated to .6F so now I can't load my save games because trade posts were yanked.

Does this mod support multiplayer campaigns?
    Last edited by Lieutenant Sharpe; December 22, 2013 at 06:43 PM.

Unfortunately, the trade posts were not meant to be in the game at all. It was a mistaken part of the original update. Here is an older version of DeI if you want to load your saves and delete the buildings:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/48...e_et_Impera.7z

stupar123's Avatar Miles

Default Re: Divide et Impera - Download link (last version v0.6g, updated 23/12/13)

0.6g thanks for update and Happy new Year !

AlCord's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: Divide et Impera - Download link (last version v0.6g2, updated 23/12/13)

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all of you. This year, I won't be able to play the new version anymore. But hopefully soon next year

Regards

Default Re: Divide et Impera - Download link (last version v0.6g2, updated 23/12/13)

Does this mean Dresden's Seasons mod has been implemented?

Quote Originally Posted by Socktu View Post
    Does this mean Dresden's Seasons mod has been implemented?

What's new in this release (0.6g2):

- Changed Season effects in provinces to match geographical location. See image for details: http://i.imgur.com/D18yrfW.png
    - Changed various season effects, added extreme summer/winter.
    - New Summer/Winter icon images (more to come for other seasons).

Looks like it yes.