Page 7 of 130 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516173257107 ... LastLast

Thread: [Download] Divide et Impera - Download link (version 0.95n, updated 12/09/14 Patch 15 Beta)

Default Re: Divide et Impera - Download link (last version v0.6c, updated 20/12/13 - patch 8.1 ready)

Quote Originally Posted by FlashHeart07 View Post
    You dont need Mitch's mod manager. Follow all the steps of the download and put the .pack file in your data folder and paste if you have older versions of DeI. Start Rome 2 and in the Steam manager. Tick the mod Divide_et_Impera and you are good to go.
    Simple and easy. Click the link for media fire. Click the green button and move the .pack file of DeI to your rome data folder and play the game and behold the magic of this mod.
    This is what I did, you da man flash!

Default Re: Divide et Impera - Download link (last version v0.6d, updated 20/12/13 - patch 8.1 ready)

selea - if i delete 06 c and insert 06 d (when it comes out) will i be able to continue my saved game??? please advise!!!

Default Re: Divide et Impera - Download link (last version v0.6d, updated 20/12/13 - patch 8.1 ready)

Quote Originally Posted by michaelpap View Post
    leving and flashheart 07 - thank you for your guidence - can you also advise how do we manually update?
    if 0.6 d becomes available how do we update the files? the 1st step will be to download and then?
    thanks in advance for yr answers!
    The name of the file is the same, so you simply overwrite the old one with the new one.

FlashHeart07's Avatar Praepositus

Quote Originally Posted by Subcidal View Post
    I'm just curious as to the compatability between the beta and what will eventually be released on steam in two files instead of just one. This won't cause any problems will it?
    I think that no matter what the version of DeI on steam will come in two files. Steam has a limit for how big a file you can upload so therefore this mod has to be in two parts for steam. But if you download it from this page you will only get one file and one mod to tick in the manager. And since the modding team is releasing this mod step by step I shouldn't think that when the final version arrives it will interefere too much with your saved games. Unless CA have patched some stuff that isnt save game compatible .

Hi guys

Just booted up a fresh Odrysian campaign using v0.6e & still got no politics options for them.

Black9's Avatar Biarchus

Default Divide et Impera - Download link (last version v0.6e, updated 21/12/13 - patc...

No change notes for .6e?

And of course there they are. You're a wizard, Selea.

EDIT: Sorcery!

Default Re: Divide et Impera - Download link (last version v0.6e, updated 21/12/13 - patch 8.1 ready)

Steam yet adjusted to latest version?

suscribed , deleted other mod packs, and even installed direct download. run blank and via mod manager : seeing unmodded rome ; latest version...any problems, mod seems unactivated?
    Quo usque tandem abutere, Catilina, patientia nostra? quam diu etiam furor iste tuus nos eludet? quem ad finem sese effrenata iactabit audacia?

Senator

Default Re: Divide et Impera - Download link (last version v0.6e, updated 21/12/13 - patch 8.1 ready)

Were roman units nerfed or buffed in 0.6e

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

I'm having som black screen flicker issue once I add 0.6e version to game, on any loading screen, screen will turn black for few secs, then back to normal picture that is usuly there, hapns few times till battle loads, and while on campaign map, when you move your view around the map, black screen flickers every few secs, apears for half a sec, disapears, normal picture then again for half a sec balck screen... and so on. I went back to 0.6d and this is not hapening.

I'm using this DEI and historical development submod, any ideas?

Awesome to see seasons finally make it into the main campaign. Kudos! Hope we'll one day see actual graphical differences between them on the battle and campaign maps but for the meantime this is already splendid. Loving a lot of what the mod does and tries to do to improve the vanilla game. Only thing that got my attention are the different trade post buildings. Some of them have names that are already being used by a vanilla building chain that's also in the game. It looks a bit odd. I'm also really missing my onagers. Not so much in battles as in sieges.

Anyway, will keep a defenite eye on this mod.

Computer restart sorted the issue I was having, think it was smtin with steam overlay thingie.

stupar123's Avatar Miles

Damn , too quick updates xD joke , keep uo the good work (y)

You guy's are gods. I just downloaded the latest version and continued my campaign. The provincial seasonal mechanics is just awesome to see! You never stop surprising me. Again, I expect you to have the seasonal graphic changes done by the end of week. Great job!!!

Ok, I have been playing around a year now - Ceasar campaign - Divide et Impera. No one has moved on the campaign map except 2 Gallic tribes which came to attack me. No one else, even allies have ever moved from their home town to attack their enemies or respond to my attack point. I have been getting this on the vanilla campaign as well. Any reason why? I play on Hard.

Hello,

I had a request, would need the version of this mod from version 8.0.

thank you

Quote Originally Posted by testsubject View Post
    Ok, I have been playing around a year now - Ceasar campaign - Divide et Impera. No one has moved on the campaign map except 2 Gallic tribes which came to attack me. No one else, even allies have ever moved from their home town to attack their enemies or respond to my attack point. I have been getting this on the vanilla campaign as well. Any reason why? I play on Hard.
    Because the universe is trying to tell you that you shouldn't have waste your money on that "expansion".

ALL HAIL DIVIDE ET IMPERA! ALL HAIL SELEA! WE ARE NOT WORTHY OF THEIR GOD LIKE STATUS!

Seasonal effect?

FlashHeart07's Avatar Praepositus

Are you asking when or what?
    Because they have implemented some kind of seasonal effects in the new version. In winter local armies get -8 to morale and in summer you get + to public order and food etc.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashHeart07 View Post
    Are you asking when or what?
    Because they have implemented some kind of seasonal effects in the new version. In winter local armies get -8 to morale and in summer you get + to public order and food etc.
    Niiice! Armies usually never fought in the winter. Now just to have those flashy seasonal graphic effects on the map and we are set.

Also it wouldn't make sense to get that malus in every region since in Africa and the middle east winter wasn't such a factor as it was in Europe.