Page 6 of 130 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415163156106 ... LastLast

Thread: [Download] Divide et Impera - Download link (version 0.95n, updated 12/09/14 Patch 15 Beta)

Clerc's Avatar Civis

Default Re: Divide et Impera - Download link (last version v0.6a beta, updated 20/12/13 - patch 8.1 ready)

I won two campaigns with Radious Mod on Legendary, i really like his mod but i think it's too easy to win. So want to try something harder, this mod is making me think about Stainless Steel for MDWII, i have a good memory of it. Made some campaigns by the past. I love the historical and realist accurate of the team of DeI... and the challenge seems to be a bit harder ... So my question is : do you think that i have to untick everything about Radious Mod in the Mod manager () and load this mod ?... or do i have to uninstall all the Game itself and reload it before install deI to avoid possible conflicts ?

Default Re: Divide et Impera - Download link (last version v0.6a beta, updated 20/12/13 - patch 8.1 ready)

Why were onagers removed? was it for balance? Because it cant be for historical accuarcy as the first mention of the onager was recorded in 200bc by Philon, "You must try smash through the roofs of the siege-sheds by releasing very large stones from machines and projecting beams, and by shooting from above by one-talent and one-arm stone throwers." Philon, Poliorketika, 91, 33-8

here is a link to my source http://books.google.com/books?id=VCk...2033-8&f=false

Did you guys add two ships per units? I assume you did, cos I didn't notice it before!

Even though its a nice idea, it doesn't work because if you try and do a naval invasion
    a) there isn't enough room to land
    b) the ships will often spaz out and you wont be able to land them even if there is room.

VENNONETES's Avatar Vicarius

Quote Originally Posted by Clerc View Post
    I won two campaigns with Radious Mod on Legendary, i really like his mod but i think it's too easy to win. So want to try something harder, this mod is making me think about Stainless Steel for MDWII, i have a good memory of it. Made some campaigns by the past. I love the historical and realist accurate of the team of DeI... and the challenge seems to be a bit harder ... So my question is : do you think that i have to untick everything about Radious Mod in the Mod manager () and load this mod ?... or do i have to uninstall all the Game itself and reload it before install deI to avoid possible conflicts ?
    Simply untick radious mods from modmanager ^_^

Inviato dal mio GT-I9105P utilizzando Tapatalk

Won the POTW Gold medal at 15 years, 7 months, and 198 days on 25/12/2013 ^_^

Proudly one of the 5 who won the POTW silver medal! (won it at 14 years, 10 months and 24 days on 31/03/2013 at 03.03 PM GMT +1)

OLD SIG

Clerc's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by VENNONETES View Post
    Simply untick radious mods from modmanager ^_^

Inviato dal mio GT-I9105P utilizzando Tapatalk
    i will for sure ^_^
    thank you

Nevada's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: Divide et Impera - Download link (last version v0.6c, updated 20/12/13 - patch 8.1 ready)

Sorry if this has been asked before, but when can we expect an update of the Steam-Version?

Armageddonn's Avatar Decanus

Default Re: Divide et Impera - Download link (last version v0.6c, updated 20/12/13 - patch 8.1 ready)

Does this mod applies also to the Caesar DLC or only to the main game?

I understand steam version no go for today....
    can anyone give simple directions of downloading the whole mod through mediafire?
    i have no idea how to do it..

hey there,

really an awesome update. i just have one problem:

í dont see the names of the new units, even when i select english language in steam only the audio changes but everything is still like before and i dont see the names^^

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    Sorry if this has been asked before, but when can we expect an update of the Steam-Version?
    We have to divide the pack in 3 parts because the upload failed two times (it seems that instead of increasing the max size they have decreased it because I remember that AGA was 166 mb and it passed, while one part of DeI is 165 and it didn't; these decisions I really cannot understand frankly).

We are deciding at this point if to start anew on Steam (and in this way I would create the link myself and have full control this time) or to simply add a new part to the links.

The decision to start anew has the big plus that in this way I can control it better and also maybe it would create less confusion, the drawback however is that we will lose all the subscribers.

Anyway, tomorrow it will be done whatever we decide to do. In this way we have also more time to see if some more bugs comes out.

selea some silly question = 06 c is the full mod? so if downloaded into data i'm ok?

My campaign still crashes after pasting the "Divide_et_Impera.pack" file in the Program Files/Steam/SteamApps/common/Total War Rome II/data folder.
    Is it the right place to put it?

Quote Originally Posted by michaelpap View Post
    I understand steam version no go for today....
    can anyone give simple directions of downloading the whole mod through mediafire?
    i have no idea how to do it..
    Here are clear instructions.

Step one:

Follow this link.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ated-08-11-13)

Download the file. What you are downloading is Mitch's mod manager. This enables you to manage your mods which you have gotten without the use of the steam workshop. Once you have downloaded it, move it to your desktop or wherever, and open it up. You can follow the instructions given on the page I linked you to find out more about it.

Step Two

Follow this link.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/n8...e_et_Impera.7z

That is the mod itself and you will need to download it. Then open the folder and extract the .pack file. Move it onto your desktop. the .pack file should just look like a white square.

Once you have done that go to this directory;

My Computer/Local Disk C/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Total War Rome II/data

Then drag the .pack file from your desktop and put it into your data folder.

Step Three:

Once you have done that, open up Mitch's mod manager which you will already have downloaded. You will see that divide et impera has appeared on the mod manager list. make sure it is ticked. then hit launch. then your steam launcher will open and just hit play. Then you are done.

This is the same way you manually install pretty much all Rome II total war mods.

Hope this helps.

Clerc's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Leving View Post
    (...)
    Hope this helps.
    yes !
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Leving View Post

Step one:

Follow this link.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ated-08-11-13)

Download the file. What you are downloading is Mitch's mod manager. This enables you to manage your mods which you have gotten without the use of the steam workshop. Once you have downloaded it, move it to your desktop or wherever, and open it up. You can follow the instructions given on the page I linked you to find out more about it.

Step Two

Follow this link.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/n8...e_et_Impera.7z

That is the mod itself and you will need to download it. Then open the folder and extract the .pack file. Move it onto your desktop. the .pack file should just look like a white square.

Once you have done that go to this directory;

My Computer/Local Disk C/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Total War Rome II/data

Then drag the .pack file from your desktop and put it into your data folder.

Step Three:

Once you have done that, open up Mitch's mod manager which you will already have downloaded. You will see that divide et impera has appeared on the mod manager list. make sure it is ticked. then hit launch. then your steam launcher will open and just hit play. Then you are done.

This is the same way you manually install pretty much all Rome II total war mods.

Hope this helps.
    Wait... Yesterday I downloaded the file, placed it in data folder, checking it off in mod manager and started a campaign. Are you saying I was not playing the mid the whole time? Because I see a bunch of new stuff. Sorry I am confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Totalknight View Post
    Wait... Yesterday I downloaded the file, placed it in data folder, checking it off in mod manager and started a campaign. Are you saying I was not playing the mid the whole time? Because I see a bunch of new stuff. Sorry I am confused.
    I don't really know what you're trying to say. If the mod was checked off in both Mitch's mod manager and or the steam mod manager then it will not have been active in the game (assuming the mod you were using was not in movie format, which if it was divide et impera it would not have been). Though too be honest man, I'm not really sure what you're getting at; I provided a brief outline for how to manually install Rome II mods. I don't see what that has to do with what you asked really.

You would know if the mod was active by checking the unit names in custom battle. The names of the Roman troops for instance, will have changed to being written in Latin. You will also notice that their are infantry units available to select for the Roman General which there are not in vanilla.

FlashHeart07's Avatar Praepositus

You dont need Mitch's mod manager. Follow all the steps of the download and put the .pack file in your data folder and paste if you have older versions of DeI. Start Rome 2 and in the Steam manager. Tick the mod Divide_et_Impera and you are good to go.
    Simple and easy. Click the link for media fire. Click the green button and move the .pack file of DeI to your rome data folder and play the game and behold the magic of this mod.

stupar123's Avatar Miles

Default Re: Divide et Impera - Download link (last version v0.6d, updated 20/12/13 - patch 8.1 ready)

DAmn , youre pumping updates in hours xD

Default Re: Divide et Impera - Download link (last version v0.6d, updated 20/12/13 - patch 8.1 ready)

leving and flashheart 07 - thank you for your guidence - can you also advise how do we manually update?
    if 0.6 d becomes available how do we update the files? the 1st step will be to download and then?
    thanks in advance for yr answers!

I'm just curious as to the compatability between the beta and what will eventually be released on steam in two files instead of just one. This won't cause any problems will it?