Page 26 of 130 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526272829303132333435365176126 ... LastLast

Thread: [Download] Divide et Impera - Download link (version 0.95n, updated 12/09/14 Patch 15 Beta)

Foederatus

Default Re: Divide et Impera - Download link (last version v0.71a + new beta version for patch 9, updated 29/01/14)

good morning/have a guestin .have you got a file the namescesars legion if you have where can i use the instalation. i m waiting for yoyr information/message..

Black9's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: Divide et Impera - Download link (last version v0.71a + new beta version for patch 9, updated 24/01/14)

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    January 28 Patch 9 Beta version Update
    - Changed Arche Bosphorus to be Faction Group Greek States.
    Now that I know that this is possible, what are the chances that we could change Bactria to an Eastern faction group and Pergamon to a Successor state?

Bactria was there hundreds or thousands of years before Alexander showed up, and it was a part of the Seleucid Empire. It didn't have its own Diadochi.

The Kingdom of Pergamon was the remnant of the Lysimachian Empire, of which Lysimachus was a Diadochi. The Attalid dynasty was started by an officer of his after he died.

Plus we have like 8 Greek States and only 3 Eastern ones. Spread the love, man!
    Last edited by Black9; January 29, 2014 at 06:17 PM. Reason: I accidentally a letter.

Default Re: Divide et Impera - Download link (last version v0.71a + new beta version for patch 9, updated 29/01/14)

Quote Originally Posted by Bang View Post
    thanks and you should change patch title maybe
    Divide et Impera v0.71b for Patch 9 Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by airborne guy View Post
    Is .71b really .71c?
    Sorry about that, yes the Patch 9 beta link is the updated version.

Quote Originally Posted by adsss View Post
    good morning/have a guestin .have you got a file the namescesars legion if you have where can i use the instalation. i m waiting for yoyr information/message..
    I have no idea what you are asking?

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

how do I install patch 9 beta? i see the pack but dont know what to do next

just seen the instructions. sorry

Where are instructions ? i only did unpack a Divide_et_Imperapatch9 file in "pack" format, i did put it intro a F:\Program Files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\Total War Rome II\data folder, is it okay ?
    Last edited by Klierowski; January 30, 2014 at 08:16 AM.
    All Orks is equal, but some Orks are more equal dan uvvas.

Black9's Avatar Biarchus

Quote Originally Posted by Klierowski View Post
    Where are instructions ? i only did unpack a Divide_et_Imperapatch9 file in "pack" format, i did put it intro a F:\Program Files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\Total War Rome II folder, is it okay ?
    \common\Total WR Rome II\data. Go deeper!

Quote Originally Posted by Klierowski View Post
    Where are instructions ? i only did unpack a Divide_et_Imperapatch9 file in "pack" format, i did put it intro a F:\Program Files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\Total War Rome II\data folder, is it okay ?
    Just fine.

Rafkos's Avatar Senator

Patch 9 is now live, so maybe it's time to update links on Steam Workshop?
    http://forums.totalwar.com/showthrea...tch-9-Now-Live!

Hetairos's Avatar Roma Surrectum II

Quote Originally Posted by Rafkos View Post
    Patch 9 is now live, so maybe it's time to update links on Steam Workshop?
    http://forums.totalwar.com/showthrea...tch-9-Now-Live!
    Indeed, looking forward to test DeI with patch 9. The patch notes are huuuuge.

mhh, right now I have patch 9 installed + DEI patch 9 beta and it seems to be working, I'm starting new campaign

Hetairos's Avatar Roma Surrectum II

Quote Originally Posted by Senryakku View Post
    mhh, right now I have patch 9 installed + DEI patch 9 beta and it seems to be working, I'm starting new campaign
    Have you used the links from the forum or are you just using the updated DeI mods from the workshop?

I'm using TWC version, it is still only patch 8 compatible on SW if I'm not mistaking

Decanus

Selea, do we still need to leave FA on all the time to keep units kind of equal? Been playing VH, H, AND now NORMAL, still loosing battles and on VH AND H I lost Rome itself and lost campaign. so trying N now but some battles I would have won before patch 9 but now not winning. Anyway having a Ball with all the different levels of campaigns trying to get off Italy with Roman armies. (use max battle and realism on all campaigns) also BullGods cards, and Less Agents mod. ON VH and H the agents are over wheamling.

Strange... battles now are WAY TO LONG it's kinda boring to see how in 5000 vs 5000 battle one unit looses 30 man for about 2 minutes... in x3 time !
    All Orks is equal, but some Orks are more equal dan uvvas.

My experience with the new update of DeI:

I've lunched the game, saw 'choose faction' screen. Reading and reading, thinking and thinking... which one choose?
    After 20 minutes I've quit the game.
    Too much cool factions!!!!

Default Re: Divide et Impera - Download link (patch 9, updated 30/01/14)

The current patch 9 version from TWC is compatible with the official patch 9 Rome 2.

We will have the Steam version updated when we can, hopefully soon.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Dresden, is it worth it to start a new campaign now, or will the DeI update 0.8 hit soon ?

Black9's Avatar Biarchus

Quote Originally Posted by Ritterlichvon86 View Post
    Dresden, is it worth it to start a new campaign now, or will the DeI update 0.8 hit soon ?
    We're still waiting on .75, so .8 is a ways off, yet.

Downloaded today via steam but is not working, probably because it's not up to date with the latest patch?

I am stuck at loading screen
    Last edited by BlueSan; January 30, 2014 at 01:47 PM.