Page 130 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3080105120121122123124125126127128129130
Results 2,581 to 2,593 of 2593

Thread: [Download] Divide et Impera - Download link (version 0.95n, updated 12/09/14 Patch 15 Beta)

Zonac's Avatar Miles

Default Re: [Download] Divide et Impera - Download link (version 0.95n, updated 12/09/14 Patch 15 Beta)

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    It should be the same as vanilla:

Tier 1 - Level 1 Weapons, Level 1 Armour
    Tier 2 Armour - Level 2 Shields, Level 2 Armour
    Tier 2 Weapon - Level 2 Weapons, Level 1 Armour
    Tier 3 Weapon - Level 3 Weapons, Level 1 Armour
    Tier 3 Armour - Level 3 Shield, Level 3 Armour

If not I will fix it.
    The iron city line does not work like you described as I mentioned before. However this upgrade system seems unlogical at it roots. why should someone build the blacksmith line when you get with the armour line all the bonuses and the blacksmithline give you less overall..?
    I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion.
    Alexander the Great

Default Re: [Download] Divide et Impera - Download link (version 0.95n, updated 12/09/14 Patch 15 Beta)

Quote Originally Posted by Zonac View Post
    The iron city line does not work like you described as I mentioned before. However this upgrade system seems unlogical at it roots. why should someone build the blacksmith line when you get with the armour line all the bonuses and the blacksmithline give you less overall..?
    I have an issue in my Suebi campaign: tier 2 small village with iron and copper requires the infantry chainmail technology, which is a tier 3 militar technology, so I'm stuck with tier 1 village for a long time, too long, IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by XIIICaesar View Post
    So the workshops are still there and still upgrade the weapons, same as always right? Only if you choose the Copper or Iron node city it further improves them or if you choose the city nodes you don't need to also build workshops? Is that how it works now?
    The workshops should no longer be buildable. They may exist in save games but won't be able to be built (or shouldnt be)

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerman View Post
    Would it be possible to merge both lines? I kind of warm to the idea but I think you should be able to get both Level 3 Shield/Armour and Level 3 Weapons if you have one of them fully upgraded?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonac View Post
    It looks like I accidently put level 2 weapons instead of shields for the iron one. The system itself is the same as the old workshops I believe (and the same as vanilla). I think weapon upgrades are so good that they consider that equal to upgrading both armor and shields.

Quote Originally Posted by Iperione View Post
    I have an issue in my Suebi campaign: tier 2 small village with iron and copper requires the infantry chainmail technology, which is a tier 3 militar technology, so I'm stuck with tier 1 village for a long time, too long, IMHO.
    I copied the technologies from the vanilla settings but I can check them out. I think the idea is that they are quite good and require a 3rd level tech.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Awesome!

Are there more major changes to come? I am deciding wether to start a new game right now or continue the old one if there are major changes ahead again (to start a new game *then*).

These current changes should be save compatible (as well as future ones). However, I don't have too many major changes planned for 0.95 unless things change. I will be updating it for the new campaign when Emperor is released and then turn my focus back to working on 1.0.

SenseiJT92's Avatar Decanus

These current changes should be save compatible (as well as future ones). However, I don't have too many major changes planned for 0.95 unless things change. I will be updating it for the new campaign when Emperor is released and then turn my focus back to working on 1.0.
    Hi Dresden:

in my current Carthage campaign on version 'n' - I still have the ability to research and build workshops - I thought they had been disabled? As you can see my minor city chain also provides the same bonuses as the workshop...

Will they stack or is this a bug?

Also - there does not seem to be any point in building a shieldmaker - the blacksmith gives bonuses for weapons and armour and additionally provides +1 recruitment slot. The shieldmaker does none of these things.
    Last edited by SenseiJT92; September 13, 2014 at 08:57 PM.
    Previously taylorj2, Allu X, Grandmaster Ryu, Dauntless Commandant & Sensei Kiisu

Creator of the "Perfectly Polished" sub-mod for Stainless Steel (M2:TW), contributing to LOTR:TW (R:TW) and many other modifications over time, now long-forgotten

Original join date, Feb 2007.

When I load up the Lusitani and check the Shieldmaker and Blacksmith, both give +1 recruitment capacity. The Shieldmaker is for armour/shields. The weaponsmith gives a small boost to armour but is mainly for weapons. This is exactly how workshops have been and are in vanilla.

I forgot to disable the level 1 workshop because it leads to the siege engine buildings. I will fix that. I also forgot to remove the weapon/armour buffs from the siege buildings.
    Last edited by Dresden; September 13, 2014 at 10:59 PM.

I forgot to disable the level 1 workshop because it leads to the siege engine buildings. I will fix that. I also forgot to remove the weapon/armour buffs from the siege buildings.
    Dresden, will you fix this issue tomorrow?

Its simply an issue of the workshops (level 1, seige 2 and 3) having level 1 armor/weapons bonus. I will remove that effect when I update for Tuesday's Emperor edition since it isn't a huge deal.

Cromagnon2's Avatar Senator

I like the new update, is more logical and new color tree looks better ingame too.

hello, in my saved game building slots simply disappeared due to recruitment building changes:
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=314619120
    and again
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=314619222

it seems where there were recruitment buildings I now have slots requiring 0 growth. However, they are closed and I cannot build anything.

Just to have in mind when you are updating things tomorrow.

Yes I will be fixing that tomorrow.