Page 101 of 130 FirstFirst ... 5176919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111126 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 2593

Thread: [Download] Divide et Impera - Download link (version 0.95n, updated 12/09/14 Patch 15 Beta)

Default Re: Divide et Impera - Download link (version 0.85e, updated 29/05/14)

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf90 View Post
    Put it in your data folder
    thank you i didn't even know that i had to use "mod manager"...ahaha. Unfortunately,my game crashes when i try to use DEI...i will found a reason.

Default Re: Divide et Impera - Download link (version 0.85e, updated 29/05/14)

May I ask is it faster for Pikemen units to change from regular formation to phalanx formation in this mod? I read the gameplay changes that is in the description and Spear and Hoplites are the ones that were mentioned, and pikemen wasn't.

I recently learned that there was a time when Pikes' phalanx mode would form a lot faster, was wondering maybe this Mod has kept that feature.

Default Re: [Download] Divide et Impera - Download link (version 0.85e, updated 29/05/14)

can anyone from the DeI team give a hand on this? I took DeI and I added to it a bunch of other mods and everything was fine but the last one I added was Caesar Legions for DeI mod and the names of the units dissapair from the left column when u mouse over the especific barrack building and is just totally empty. I have been looking at all files but cant figure out which one is missing up this thing. Any clues?

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: [Download] Divide et Impera - Download link (version 0.85e, updated 29/05/14)

Sounds like you miss language files.

What other mods are you using?

What language are you using?
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

I´m using English but all i´m doing is merging.DeI is fine but when I throw in that mod it gets screwy. I have tested all the other mods and were fine, but the Caesar one does that.

Default Re: [Download] Divide et Impera - Download link (version 0.9, updated 09/06/14)

Divide et Impera 0.9
    After much anticipation and plenty of hard work, I present to you DeI's newest update. I want to take a moment to thank all of our team, from the modders to the testers and support members. You guys really came together under some adverse conditions to get this update out. I am very proud to be a member of this modding team and of the effort we have put forth in this update.

Download Link
    OR
    Steam Part 6 (make sure you have the other 5 parts as well).

*Note: Currently this version has longer load times than 0.85 due to the amount of additional units. Also, when reforms hit it takes a moment to move to the next turn. These are issues we hope to address when we make the mod more efficient in 1.0.

Here is the content of the update. Below the patch notes, you will find some general information about our plans going forward, save compatibility and the Steam version.

Update Notes

Overhauls:
    - Area of Recruitment System:
    • Many regions now have units that are specific to that region's culture. These units can be recruited by any faction that owns the region.
    • Over 150 new culturally unique units.
    • All factions now must have a majority culture in a province to recruit their core faction units, unless that region is historically from that culture.
    • For more information see the Recruitment Guide.

- Roman Auxiliary Overhaul:
    • Over 100 new auxiliary units for Rome available after the Marian reforms.
    • Pre-Marian, Rome can recruit already existing auxiliary and Italian allied forces from the auxiliary line.
    • For more information, see this thread.

- New Faction Overhauls:
    • The Getae have received 16 new custom units. Some of these units will be restricted until after their reforms (same time as the Celtic reforms).
    • The Galatians have received new custom units.

- Agents Overhaul:
    • Dignitaries have been changed to Provincial Governors. These Governors have entirely new skills and are designed to be deployed in your provinces.
    • Each agent now has a defined role. Governors govern (duh), Spies explore/infiltrate/sabotage and Champions train and combat enemy agents.
    • Spies have new tier 3 skills in their authority and zeal lines that require both tier 2 skills to unlock. Champions have the same for their subterfuge and authority lines.
    • Agent skill images have been revamped to better show the skill trees. Images can be found here.
    • These changes are save compatible. Also, Generals can still be governors if you choose to use them in that manner (but some effects have been decreased).
    • Increased amount of Governors (dignitaries) per imperium level.
    • Thanks to TheSavage and rem123456 for the ideas that led to these changes.

- AI Recruitment System Overhaul:
    • Each AI army configuration type now has at least one additional template (more than one in many cases).
    • Rather than seeing the same army compositions from certain factions, you will see a more varied selection depending on the army.
    • More culturally-specific configurations for various factions.
    • Updated and improved the unit qualities setting for overall better AI recruitment priorities.

General Changes:
    - Incorportaed auto-resolve changes from Aeimnestus's Realism submod in order to make auto-resolve more realistic/useful.
    - Removed second barracks for Eastern and Hellenic factions. These cultures now only have 1 infantry recruitment building. This change is save compatible but save games will have some useless buildings.
    - Nomadic factions can now "live off the land." When raiding, sieging or mustering they will gain a food bonus.
    - New Tier 4 Slave forum building. Slave Forum buildings now use food rather than reduce public order.
    - Tier 2 Slave buildings no longer require the slave resource but also do not produce it. Tier 3 and 4 require and produce the resource.
    - Added new medic buildings for Daco-thracian and Illyrian subcultures.
    - Removed Legion variants. For historical legions, see the submod section.
    - Slightly lowered some ancillary effects.
    - Basic melee ships now available from all port types.
    - Fixed raiding stance public order reduction.
    - Small increase to movement for navies.
    - Added cultural conversion to first tier Barbarian temples.
    - Added one extra temple that gives cultural conversion for each Barbarian culture.
    - Lowered amount of experience champions train in troops each turn.
    - Fixed Tylis Chapter Missions and religion type. Added units to Tylis' roster.

Plans Going Forward, Save Compatibility and the Steam Version

- This version is save compatible with previous versions of DeI. You should get all of the features in this update in your current saves. However, there will be some useless buildings that will need to be replaced (auxiliary barracks for Hellenic and noble barracks for Eastern).

-We are tentatively planning various faction overhauls and fundamental changes to both garrisons and mercenaries. This will be the final content update before our actual release version.

-This version will contain no new content and will be focused solely on polishing the mod and fixing minor errors, balancing, etc.
    - 1.0 WILL NOT BE SAVE COMPATIBLE. We will be removing unused parts of the mod. Due to this, I will be uploading an entirely new Steam version when 1.0 hits.

1.1 and beyond
    - We have many plans beyond 1.0. These include Eastern faction overhauls and possibly adding many new cultures. We will continue making the mod better and working on advanced features and ideas.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Default Re: [Download] Divide et Impera - Download link (version 0.9, updated 09/06/14)

i think i nearly had a heart attack when i saw that .9 was up out of sheer excitement xD now time to finally start that rome campaign!

YES

Small fix uploaded for Steam version.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Hooray for 9.0!! Thank you guys!!!!

Thank you guys so much for all the hard work. Can't appreciate it enough.
    Simply amazing!

Matmannen's Avatar Ordinarius

Default Re: Divide et Impera - Download link (last version v0.5h, updated 06/12/13 - added new version)

Why am I drooling?

Thank you guys. Great mod just got better

YES YES this is going to be awesome! Lots of thanks to you guys!

Laetus

Thank ypu for update!

Is there already an update for the steam version?

Thx for a fantastic mod. The DEI-team are the best

Celtichugs123's Avatar Senator

Thank you DeI team!
    Vikingr

The Last Kingdom

“For myself, I find I become less cynical rather than more--remembering my own sins and follies; and realize that men's hearts are not often as bad as their acts, and very seldom as bad as their words.”
    - J.R.R Tolkien

Are you serious with that Slave Forum building changes? I see my imperium falling. It was the best way to make happines

Thanks, I know it was hard for you the last two or so months, many in your place would probably give up.