Page 10 of 130 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819203560110 ... LastLast

Thread: [Download] Divide et Impera - Download link (version 0.95n, updated 12/09/14 Patch 15 Beta)

Decanus

Default Re: Divide et Impera - Download link (last version v0.6g2, updated 23/12/13)

If you are having problems make sure and verify game with steam, lots of times that's the problem.

Default Re: Divide et Impera - Download link (last version v0.6g2, updated 23/12/13)

Awesome update as always, another sweetening to the game.

Having a blast as I've recently returned to Rome 2 (revisiting medieval 2 with Third age as well!)

You guys and gals enjoy the break, you immensely deserve it with all the work you've done here.

Somehow the Steam downloads don't seem to work. Part 1 was no problem, but part 2 and 3 just freeze...

Quote Originally Posted by lesterthenerd View Post
    why not start over? its fun.
    I'd prefer not do do it. I'm in a very interesting moment of Rome's history...after lots of turns and work... but If I'm not able to fix it, I think I'll have to restart as you wrote.

Decanus

Default Re: Divide et Impera - Download link (last version v0.6h, updated 26/12/13)

Thanks for new update .6h

Default Re: Divide et Impera - Download link (last version v0.6h, updated 26/12/13)

Anybody else having an issue downloading this from the workshop? It simply doesn't download after I've subscribed to it. Is it still uploading or something?

stupar123's Avatar Miles

0.6h , and balancing for chosen barbarians was much needed , they proved problem for my Iceni folks

0.6z go go go !

This mod beats Radious by leagues. I wasn't this excited for future updates since KingKong and me worked on implementing the Knights Templar as a standalone faction for the first time in the very first Stainless Steel. I hope you guys keep at it. Military Reforms seems to be on the list which is a good thing since it will add even more depth to the game. The thing I'm rooting for the most, besides Recruitment revamp, would be coherent family mechanics within factions. I guess most people enjoyed the slight RPG effect of RTW and MTW games. To see generals develop and live longer than 5 years has been the first step. I'm sure you guys will make this already outstanding piece of work even better.

A new update right after Christmas, thank you

I just wanted to say thanks for creating and remaining vigilant with this mod. This truly brings the experience that I've craved in Total War since Europa Barbarorum. A job well done to the DeI crew!

SirPeacemaker's Avatar Centenarius

Ok guys I admit, this mod got me. It just got updated I noticed. Is it save compatible??? (Looks like my two favorite mods Radious and Magnar found its master )
    Very good rocking song. The message of the song: WHEN PEOPLE LEARN TRUTH ABOUT UKRAINIAN WAR, THEY WILL GO INSANE!! (I suggest to turn the english subtitles on. Its over 18only because of violent pictures) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AAR6nUV7VI

Quote Originally Posted by Bridger15 View Post
    Anybody else having an issue downloading this from the workshop? It simply doesn't download after I've subscribed to it. Is it still uploading or something?
    Same here, waited for a long while and Part 1 seems to freeze. I'm verifying the cache right now to see if that helps.

To everyone involved with DeI, thank you for the added Christmas present of a update Will restart a Roman campaign and see how the new use of formation/removal of fulcum works

Quote Originally Posted by Bridger15 View Post
    Verifying the game cache did nothing. Still waiting on Part 1 to finish after two hours. Parts 2 and 3 finished much earlier, so I'm not sure why its taking so long.

Steam has had some serious problems recently. One of my mods got stuck for users literally all night and apparently for no reason.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

I think Steam is just overloaded with the Holiday Sales going on. If you're having problems updating the Steam version you basically have to click into the mod manager, wait for it to dl, if it stops then quit and re-enter. I had to do this a few times while I was watching Top Gear. I just periodically look back and it would work, then freeze so I'd exit out and do it again. After an episode and a half it downloaded all parts successfully.

Please can someone clarify what this means:

• "Added season graphics to campaign. Updated season effect icons and text"

Obviously this must mean something different to how I'm interpreting it... but I don't know.

P.S: I have v slow internet... d/l = 43 mins left.

Rjacko10, I cant find the picture now, but it means there are seasons now not only like text, but graphic on main map is changing every season. During winter are colors little bit colder, in summer warmer etc...

Edit: I have found the picture. Take a look... http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...74&searchtext=
    Last edited by SirPeacemaker; December 26, 2013 at 01:50 PM.
    Very good rocking song. The message of the song: WHEN PEOPLE LEARN TRUTH ABOUT UKRAINIAN WAR, THEY WILL GO INSANE!! (I suggest to turn the english subtitles on. Its over 18only because of violent pictures) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AAR6nUV7VI

Decanus

Having some problem with downloads steam, I'm working on it now.

Looks like almost everyone is having problem at the Steam at the moment...