Thread: [Download] Divide et Impera - Download link (version 0.95n, updated 12/09/14 Patch 15 Beta)

Default Re: [Download] Divide et Impera - Download link (version 0.9h, updated 20/06/14)

and you use all 6 parts? cause me and some others are not able to play it and no owner of the mod is responding and i dont think they have responded in a very long time

LoneWolf_Sam's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: [Download] Divide et Impera - Download link (version 0.9h, updated 20/06/14)

Steam workshop version still works for me, just subbed and tried, all 6 parts with no other mods seems to load fine? :S Try unsubscribing and deleting them all, then subbing again one by one until they're all downloaded, and verify integrity of the game before downloading.
    It's much easier just to use the standalone on here imho...

nah i am good i will just stick with this version , thanks for the heads up though, i feel that most of any updates will be done here first

can Dei update us what we can see in 0.95...

We will be releasing a 0.95 preview soon.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    Oh goodie, can't wait

JakkoUK's Avatar Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    Been itching to start a new Rome Campaign... is it worth waiting until 0.95 comes out?

Quote Originally Posted by Sigmar Heldenhamer View Post
    and you use all 6 parts? cause me and some others are not able to play it and no owner of the mod is responding and i dont think they have responded in a very long time
    See, the origin steam workshop pages still says "Note that you need all 5 parts". Thus the confusion as to where the sixth is as it also is another user on steam that has uploaded it. :/ The 6th do link to the other 5 and says you need all 6 so all is good there

Original steam*. Wish there was an edit button or that I'd be able to see it if there is one.

I know I really shouldn't bother, and instead bother with a cup of cofee, but it is obviously " sixth is as it is another user" *

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Original stuff was uploaded by Selea, and since he is gone, no one can edit descriptions of original 5 parts
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

Does 0.9h version works properly with p14b?

Quote Originally Posted by Kauzer View Post
    I was wondering the same thing

I haven't played more than 10 turns since the update, but I haven't run into any problems that didn't also affect vanilla.

airborne guy's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Kauzer View Post
    DEI DEVS...Is your mod compatible?

Thanks

FlashHeart07's Avatar Praepositus

Quote Originally Posted by airborne guy View Post
    DEI DEVS...Is your mod compatible?

Thanks
    Some report that starting a new campaign with patch 14 does not cause any problems. Try it with a new or old save and see if it causes any problems. unless you want to wait for the developers to do it for you

I tried to load the DEI mod from steam workshop today.

The only DEI parts are the original 5 parts by Selea. I tried installing these but the game froze on the opening screen. I searched under the Dresden created mods but the DEI 6 parts doesnt seem to be there???

Can any one help please.

Edit: Hopefully I solved it, Dresden only has part 6 which is necessary to be used with the previous 5 parts from Selea, Fingers crossed
    Last edited by Plain Speaking; July 23, 2014 at 06:52 AM.

Hm, i found out wierd thing when i use DeI. Do u guys sometimes have very long loading time after battles or its only me?

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

That is due to amount of scripts used. We will work on improving loading times in the future.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

Ok thx KAM. Last quastion then does steam version same as version on this forum ? Coz according steam its 0.85d there.