Thread: [Download] Divide et Impera - Download link (version 0.95n, updated 12/09/14 Patch 15 Beta)

Default Re: [Download] Divide et Impera - Download link (version 0.95c, updated 30/07/14)

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Flavius View Post
    Oh thanks KAM! good info! so...you recomend me to start a new campaign? i donīt have many time to play, itīs summer! jajaja =)
    I'm not sure how the mod team is supposed to know exactly how much time you have to play. Just try it out for yourself.

Default Re: [Download] Divide et Impera - Download link (version 0.95c, updated 30/07/14)

Quote Originally Posted by zombieflanders View Post
    I'm not sure how the mod team is supposed to know exactly how much time you have to play. Just try it out for yourself.
    please donīt be rude...itīs only a comment, and KAM is a friend of mine =)

Default Re: [Download] Divide et Impera - Download link (version 0.95d, updated 01/08/14)

Revision 4 (0.95d)
    - Reverted new Germanic subculture (Lugii and others) to normal Germanic subculture due to a persistent battle crash.
    - Fixed crash during AI Getae turn.
    - New Army Stance - Patrol Region. This stance provides a public order bonus among other bonuses, but has serious drawbacks as well.
    - Garrisons for playable factions will now start at a higher level or maximum. Some will still take a few turns to replenish. The other factions will be done eventually (new game only).
    - Fixed Mustering Stance for Barbarians and Parthians using 1 food too much. Some subcultures will benefit more from this due to a stance bug in the base game.
    - Base 1 food bonus given to the player to help with the smaller faction starting situations.
    - Further decrease to AI public order bonus.
    - Small increase to Player Public Order bonus based on difficulty level.
    - Rome now receives +1 recruitment in their home regions.
    - Fixed Masaesyli and Lugii starting army sizes and composition (new game only).
    - Fixed Capable Bureaucrat (General Skill) Public Order Bonus.
    - Reduced various bonuses of the AI having to do with income and cost in an attempt to curb the early expansion.
    - Reduced AI recruitment bonus by 1 on Normal, Very Hard and Legendary. Also an attempt to curb the early expansion.
    - Fixed Lugii negative trait.
    - Increased corruption to add difficulty to the mid-late game for the player.
    - Added some AOR unit options to Roman auxiliary barracks in Italian regions.
    - Improved starting ports of Odryssia, Ardiaei and Tylis (new game only).
    - Fixed new Cimbri AOR unit names/descriptions.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Default Re: [Download] Divide et Impera - Download link (version 0.95d, updated 01/08/14)

keep up the good work.
    "To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true" ~ Aristotle

Also put the mod into a Steam collection for ease of subscription: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=294694062

suras333's Avatar Semisalis

Great, thanks!

Hi Dresden. Do you know how many more revisions there will be before 1.00? And once at 1.00 and beyond, will it be save compatible from then on?
    Thank you!

Is it being looked into if Carthage can somehow be strengthened? Like an army on Sicily, or something?

Hi,
    Dresden , I played now this last DEI patch and I think it's very good but some improvements must to be done. For example 1 unit of 80 archers on wall (exactly in front of enemy )firing volley upon an 130 heavy cavalry sitting in front of my gates and throwing torches not scored a single kill upon 6 volleys. It's unbelievable....! What do you think ?

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Missile weapons will recieve new balance with 1.0 version.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

Default Re: [Download] Divide et Impera - Download link (version 0.95e, updated 02/08/14)

Revision 5 (0.95e)
    - Fixed Seleucid battle crash.
    - Fixed Carthage AI turn crash.
    - Increased Mercenary costs. Their recruitment cost should roughly equal to their upkeep.
    - Added AOR unit access for Lugii.
    - Lowered level requirement for tier 2 dignitary skills.
    - Slightly lowered some corruption changes.
    - Added negative to corruption to 1 more dignitary skill (Expert Supervisor) and 1 more general skill (Unwavering Patriot).
    - Removed negative to agent spotting chance from Patrol Region stance.
    - Improved Carthage Mercenary Upkeep trait.
    - Changed Patrol Region icon.

Edit: Also updated the skills/traditions spreadsheet with the stances effects.
    Last edited by Dresden; August 02, 2014 at 10:11 PM.

Default Re: [Download] Divide et Impera - Download link (version 0.95e, updated 02/08/14)

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    Revision 5 (0.95e)
    Do you ever sleep?
    Im really grateful for your hard work guys!

I will admit I have been modding many hours this week in an attempt to get bugs fixed and new features balanced. Probably around 50 hours or so but it's release week. Litharion probably even more than me.

suras333's Avatar Semisalis

You are the best! Get some sleep!

SirPeacemaker's Avatar Centenarius

Maybe a silly question, but is this last update save compatible with previous one? (0,95e with 0,95d). By the way, thank you for your hard work guys.
    Very good rocking song. The message of the song: WHEN PEOPLE LEARN TRUTH ABOUT UKRAINIAN WAR, THEY WILL GO INSANE!! (I suggest to turn the english subtitles on. Its over 18only because of violent pictures) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AAR6nUV7VI

Gomer_Pyle's Avatar Ducenarius

Thanks for the mod.

I got one question though. After subscribing to this mod my game suddenly have very long loading times. (1-2 min) It was much shorter before I added mod. Was using radious mod before. Is this normal is my game messed up and need looking into?

Edit: Did a cleanup of files in the data folder and now it is quick again.
    Last edited by Gomer_Pyle; August 03, 2014 at 08:05 AM.

We make war that we may live in peace.

-Aristotle-

Quote Originally Posted by Gomer_Pyle View Post
    Thanks for the mod.

I got one question though. After subscribing to this mod my game suddenly have very long loading times. (1-2 min) It was much shorter before I added mod. Was using radious mod before. Is this normal is my game messed up and need looking into?
    I think because DEI has many new and quite high res textures, not to mention other stuff such as reform etc that I think, take quite lot of memory from your PC...correct me if Im wrong though

but DEI team said that those all will be optimized for upcoming release version (1.0)

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    I will admit I have been modding many hours this week in an attempt to get bugs fixed and new features balanced. Probably around 50 hours or so but it's release week. Litharion probably even more than me.
    Is it savegame compatible ?

P.s.
    Thanks for your dedication but really you guys need serious relax now.

Stat rosa pristina nomine nomina nuda tenemus

Sometimes my military gives +PO when in town, and sometimes not. Usually right after I conquer it I can chill in the settlement for a bit. I'm not exactly sure what the rules are for that. Eventually it flips from a positive to a negative for armies, but never for navies.

The greek Brimstone trap does not work anymore. It was based around missile units using flaming weapons on them to set them alight. Well what was removed from all missile units? Thats right. The brimstone trap is essentially a useless item currently. Perhaps if torches can be used on it seeing as how torches are unlimited in all units.

While on the torch subject can gate health be increased or its fire resistence. The gates are destroyed after a couple volleys of torches. One volley gets it to 50% the other sets it on fire and it burns for 3 seconds. This is rather..... well bad. Even with the new siege updates the AI will still uses torches if they have enough troops to flank.