Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Constantine: Rise of Christianity - Main Thread and Download Link (Update April 16)

Default Re: Constantine: Rise of Christianity - Main Thread and Download Link (Update Nov 29) - Power & Politics

where is the steam link?

Default Re: Constantine: Rise of Christianity - Main Thread and Download Link (Update Nov 29) - Power & Politics

You can just search for Constantine on the mod workshop, here is part 1 - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=299700707
    You need part 2 and 3 as well.

Also its the first 3 things linked in the first post of this thread...

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Hey Dresden,

thank you for updating this great mod. But can you please fix a Problem with the Units which have multiple shildtextures. The roman generic marines and the auxiliary equites and some of the german foederatis dont Show all the shield textures they have. Only three or four variants are loaded. The other shields are blank.... i have tried this with and withoud others mods and a clean install.

Thank you

Any plans to port this mod over to Empire Devided map?
    The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.

Do you have plans to balance sanitation for provinces like DEI?

@neoiq the ED map is the same as the IA map, but currently no I don't have any plans to change maps. We would have to redo everything from scratch for the startpos.

@IamOdysseus Yes I will work on that

Default Re: Constantine: Rise of Christianity - Main Thread and Download Link (Update Dec 18) - Power & Politics

Updated
    - Changed some buildings to give entire province sanitation instead of just 1 region.
    - Added some sanitation/banditry effects to some technologies.

*ONLY PART 1 UPDATED

Default Re: Constantine: Rise of Christianity - Main Thread and Download Link (Update Dec 18) - Power & Politics

Updated
    - Fixed administration buildings not working
    - Added cults for Romans but with some changes to fit the mod
    - Slight increase to food from farms to help with starting food situation

*only part 1 updated

I made two submods which alters the visuals of the roman champion and the shiedlspatterns of all roman faction (constantines army has special patterns, the three others share the same). Here are the links

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1247379221

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1247083570

Feedback is welcome!

Greetings from Westphalia

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    @neoiq the ED map is the same as the IA map, but currently no I don't have any plans to change maps. We would have to redo everything from scratch for the startpos.

@IamOdysseus Yes I will work on that
    You are great!!!

Part 1 updated, should be compatible with todays patch

Diocle's Avatar Comes Limitis

Quote Originally Posted by Son of a Preacher View Post
    I made two submods which alters the visuals of the roman champion and the shiedlspatterns of all roman faction (constantines army has special patterns, the three others share the same). Here are the links

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1247379221

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1247083570

Feedback is welcome!

Greetings from Westphalia
    Great work! Thanks!

Updated Part 1
    - Fixed crash issue when clicking on faction icon for Maxentius.

Updated Part 1
    - Fixed crash issue when clicking on faction icon for Maxentius.

Thanks Dresden!
    The afore-mentioned personage has been marked for honorable execution
    in accordance to the lawful tradition and practice of the Morag Tong Guild.
    The Bearer of this non-disputable document has official sanctioned license
    to kill the afore-mentioned personage.

Default Re: Constantine: Rise of Christianity - Main Thread and Download Link (Update April 16)

Guys...as for Hellenika...once I extracted the files in data folder, nothing happens ( I downloaded the stand alone version) could somebody please help me?

Thanks in advance

Default Re: Constantine: Rise of Christianity - Main Thread and Download Link (Update April 16)

I was wondering, have you updated the standalone mod with the latest patch of rome 2? Is my only doubt

I'm not really into Rome II (though I just bought Empire Divided since I'd love to play it sometime here soon,) but the amount of work that went into this mod is just umm...

...incredible.
    FREE THE NIPPLE!!!

Updated Part 1
    - Should now work with the new Ancestral beta

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Moderator Emeritus

Updated Part 1- Should now work with the new Ancestral beta
    Soooo... does this work with all the new goodies?
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

do you guys have any plans to port the mod to atilla?