Thread: A.I. loves artillery way too much...

Icon5 A.I. loves artillery way too much...

I was playing a Portugal campaign on Hard/Hard settings,and everything went pretty well. The campaign A.I worked rather well and i haven't fought a battle in that campaign yet as i was trying to keep peace between my self,Spain,and France. I however needed more Supply points,and a new region. So i decided to invade the Netherlands,united provinces,holland,batavian republic,Whatever you want to call it. And this is what they had waiting for me
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-11-25_00005.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	216.9 KB 
ID:	297353
    PLUS that 3rd reinforcing army had 6 more 6lbs with it. I don't know about everyone else,but i'm pretty sure that is too much artillery for any army. I could understand if that was France or Prussia, with multiple regions, but the Dutch only have 1! I love this mod,and as of know this is my only concern. Is there any reasoning behind it,or is this a bug? any feedback is appreciated!

Default Re: A.I. loves artillery way too much...

Saddletank's Avatar Tiro

When the AI fields loads of artillery but little to no cavalry, those are the easiest to beat, providing you're sensible and have 2 to 4 cav units.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletank View Post
    When the AI fields loads of artillery but little to no cavalry, those are the easiest to beat, providing you're sensible and have 2 to 4 cav units.
    Forgot I made this post.... Thanks I wasn't really sure on how to handle it, as I was still new to the mod. Aye but it went well enough. Good day sir.