Thread: TWC Store Needs Your Help!!!

y2day's Avatar TWC STORE NOW OPEN!
    Content Emeritus spy of the council

Icon3 TWC Store Needs Your Help!!!

Hello Artists of TWC. I come to you asking for your help today. The TWC Store needs new and better designs if it is going to succeed. I turn to you, the artistically awesome members of this great community. I have given so many hours to TWC, now I ask you to please just give one or two. You can use the Official TWC Logo or not. I'm opening a new section very soon that will be called the Thema Devia, and in it will be designs non-twc/non-tw related. So anything you want to contribute as long as it's original work please do so. A drawing of Meloncat or a Clan of a game you are a member of, a quote, or whatever. Just create a image 2000x2000, or 1000x1000 and send it to me, or post it here or in the TWC Store Forum and I will let you know when it will be available. If the store gets some traction, I hope to have a monthly contest were members can submit a design and the winner will get a free t-shirt with whatever design they want, and maybe the top three or five or whatever the number will be will have their designs available to purchase as well. Well that's the future. Right now I need designs to fill the store up and the new TD section I'm opening, I need mod leaders to give me permission to use there mod logos (if you know any please let them know about this), I need talented members to contribute, and I just need some help. If you have created something in the past I can use, please just let me know. Whatever it is, whatever you think might just work, let me know.....
    TWC NEEDS YOU! I NEED YOU! PLEASE PM ME or REPLY TO THIS POST!

Credit for any design will be given in the description of the product at the TWC store.

The TWC Store
    TWC Store Forum

Official TWC Logo
    Templates
    Last edited by y2day; November 25, 2013 at 07:50 PM.

TWC Graphics Workshop Art Competition!!!
    MEMBER OF THE IMPERIAL HOUSE OF HADER

Default Re: TWC Store Needs Your Help!!!

No one? Really? Come on guys! How about a Christmasy TWC image? Have to hurry Holiday will be here before we know it, and in that spirit please give TWC a bit of your time this year and create a design for the store! Doesn't have to be Christmas related.

Wel, I made this one for Daily a long time ago, for his youtube channel, but then they changed the layout
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

I can tweak the text a bit, but all up to you if you think it is good enough
    Last edited by uzo70; December 14, 2013 at 10:12 AM.

I like it a lot! If you want to take the TWC logo keep the style remove the "Purple Year" and send it to me that would be great. I will take "Warcast" logo and if you want to change it to just "War" I will take that too. Once I get it in the store I will let you know! If you can send me the .psd file that would be great as I can apply it to many different templates.

If anyone wants to create a signature or two for the TWC store that would help me out as well.

Thanks uzo70! +rep!

The thing is I did 6+ months ago and I have completely forgot, how I put the metal texture on at this, point since I do it differently now, so I don' know I can get it to fit with just "war", but I will snoop around a bit and let you know how it goes

The Roman Republic's Avatar Alea iacta est
    Citizen Content Emeritus

So can I create random designs for different items but not made for me to buy but just as a product in the store?

Yes DoTRR! What designs are used in the store will be up to me, but anything you submit will be considered. Right now I will take just about anything. Doesn't have to be TWC related.

Citizen Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by y2day View Post
    Yes DoTRR! What designs are used in the store will be up to me, but anything you submit will be considered. Right now I will take just about anything. Doesn't have to be TWC related.
    Right then,

Citizen Content Emeritus

As a trial run and not knowing how it will turn out I've done a quick manipulation of the TWC logo for a t-shirt, and I wanted to see what it would look like so I can create various other designs based on the proportion and position of this one.

Hi i'm a newbie one on TWC, I will lookin for a topic about presenting myself a bit later, but I see this artistic related topic and I think I could help. By the way sorry if my english is not perfect, I'm a french graphic designer so...no my native langage and anyone know about the skilled of french people in others langages :p

Anyway, if I have right understood what Y2day means, we create artworks of anysort for a store of TWC? But it should be related to something? Games? (Total War?) History? etc

See you

DoTRR - I like it.

I will let you guys know when I get your designs posted in the store.

Lord of Rivia - Welcome to TWC. Yes I will take any kind of artwork TWC/Game related or not. I'm opening a section at the store that will be specifically for things not related to TWC, history, or games. So if you are interested in creating some art work please let me know. You can PM me for more information if you like. I need some talented people that can create original work for specific designs I need. If you possess the skills to create original work let me know. If you would like to create a design using the TWC Logo or something else you have worked on as long as it isn't copywrited material please send it to me.

Citizen Content Emeritus

Have you tried the design?

I just made it available.

Check it out!!!

Citizen Content Emeritus

Do you think it needs to be bigger?, I've got some other ideas for designs so I'll go and design them and we'll see if they look good or not.

Ya, it being bigger wouldn't hurt. Below is the TWC Rome Eagle design I did and it is bigger.