TWC Gaming Staff Presents

Total War Arena Two

Gaming Staff Admin: Matto16

----Players/Factions----

House Stark/Tully 'The Alliance of the North' - Badger-dude SoulGamesInc
    House Lannister/Joffrey 'The Lannister Alliance' - Tyler5656 DrakeRox
    House Renly/Tyrell 'The Alliance of the South' -
    Riverknight The Guy With No Imagination

All players please take note that these are your factions from now till the end. You are to work out your partner and
    you to who takes which faction allocated. For the fun of these Tournament you and partner can make up a team name. Remember you have 16 Hours to play your turn!

All are welcomed to spectate and Let the best team win!

REMEMBER YOU WIN OR YOU DIE

----Rules----

You have 16 hours to take your turn, if you don't ask for an extension or don't have appointed a personal sub you will be skipped. Give ur password to ur ally in any case!!!

§ It is not allowed to abuse bugs to your or anyones advantage. These include but are not limited to:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

• The naval fort bug: No using ships to bypass a fort or a settlements Zone of Control.
    • Spam siege bug: Besieging a fort or a settlement with a force far superior in it, in order to either prevent that army from reinforcing or in order to cut down a settlements income is not allowed.
    • Fort watchtower bug: Constructing watchtowers in order to prevent forting is not allowed. You can construct watchtowers, but you will be asked to replay if it is obvious the reason why the watchtower has been built is to prevent forting
    • Heroic victory bug: No Heroic victories at all. If you get a heroic victory you must reload until you get a different result, and if you cannot get a different result then you will not be allowed to play the battle.
    • Ambush fort bug: No luring men in ambush position into ZoC of forts\settlement's as such robbing them of their movement points.
    • Siege reinforcement bug: when the army is adjacent to a fort or a settlements that has been put under siege it cannot reinforce armies adjacent to him which he should have been able to reinforce on normal occasions. Attacking an army which the siege reinforcements bug applies to is not allowed
    • Navy inside ports attacked bug: no using this bug to attack ships which are inside ports.
    • Yoyo armies\forts bug: no attacking an army which the bug has been used on mutliple times. You can see when this bug accures, as the enemy army enters the fort and then leaves it.
    • You are not allowed to encircle an army, just to deny its retreat.

§ Destroying buildings is not allowed in these 3 situations:

1. If the settlement is under siege
    2. A far superior army is one turn away from the settlement. *exception: if it is turn one it is allowed
    3. You have not yet held that settlement for 3 turns *exception: does not apply on turn 1-3 on home regions

§ 4 units per fort. UNLIMITED FORTS!

§ You are not allowed to sally out to attack a besieging army just to deny the enemy of sacking the settlement.

§ You have to VM/PM the next player after you upload your save.

§ Posting pictures of battle odds, and results is mandatory. All pics must show the attacking and deffending forces. You are advised to delete your finance and minimap

§ The recruitments of spies\assasins and their use is prohibited

§ Armies defeated by a player (b) that comes after the original player (a)'s turn cannot move next turn, so if Tyrell defeats a Lannister army that army cannot move next turn. - Exception: Reinforcing armies in fortification, even if defeated, don't lose movement points. So player 'a' should be allowed to move the army that reinforced another while in a fort and was defeated by 'b'.
    Addendum to the same rule: no sallying out of a fort\castle which has forces which were defeated last turn. This is to make it fair for those who come last at the turn order, because they will not be able to do this

§ No sailing from a blockaded port without first defeating the blockade (land or sea units alike).

§ It is not allowed use a princess to steal a general, unless there is more then 35% of success. (pics must be posted)

§ Settlements gifted should disband all units, except for one to keep public order.

§ One turn peace for everybody, so no forting in enemy lands *exception: a faction who is before you in the turn order placed units in your territory. Example: Lannister can't attack Tully in turn 1. Tully can attack Lannister if he placed his troops in his territory.

§ The recruitment of siege equipments and their use is prohibited.

§ It is illegale to place armies or any kind of land forces (Archers, Infantry, Cavalry) onto ships which are inside ports. This is to prevent players from hiding their men inside the port, where they are untouchable

§ It is illegale to burn down ports in order to get around rule 11- if your port is blockaded and there are ships inside that port, if you burn down the port the ship is not allowed to move

§ in case someone preforms a trick\move which isn't forbidden by the rules that the admin does not like, that action (if it should be allowed or not) goes to a vote and if more then half the players agree then that rule will become valid immediately.

§ It is forbidden to ransom defeated enemy soldiers, as the player cannot refuse.

§ AI lands cannot be taken.

§ It is forbidden to kill agents (diplomats and princesses).

§ The admin's decision is final.

Last edited by Matto16; January 27, 2014 at 01:53 AM.

Matto16's Avatar Steward of Middle Earth

Default Re: [GS HS] Tag-Team Tournament 2

Here we go, may the best player win!

Joffrey up.

http://www.filedropper.com/tag2joffrey1
    TATW HS Community Award

Aldor's Avatar Campidoctor

May the best player team win!
    Retired GS member, admin and local moderator in Hotseat Subforum. Voted best TATW admin.

Tyler5656's Avatar Tiro

Can anyone else try and open the file? it says its broken whenever I do

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler5656 View Post
    Can anyone else try and open the file? it says its broken whenever I do
    I can download and open the rar-file. I didn't try the save ingame though.
    Retired GS member, admin and local moderator in Hotseat Subforum. Voted best TATW admin.

Tyler5656's Avatar Tiro

When I try to open the rar it says its broken for some reason

DrakeRox's Avatar Senator

Try downloading again??

Tyler5656's Avatar Tiro

It was my 7-zip, here we go http://www.filedropper.com/tag2lannister1 Lannister up!

DrakeRox's Avatar Senator

Stark UP ! http://www.mediafire.com/download/fv378ul1s3i86g8/

Good luck to everyone !

I haven't yet been able to contact my team mate before the start of this HS.

Please grant an extension if needed.

Tyler5656's Avatar Tiro

Thats cool by me

Very strange, Dr Mac has spoken with me briefly today...
    I will tell him that he needs to get in touch with you Aldor

Basic plotting and all the such^^ He is probably unaware that its starting so soon and have just gotten home, sorry for the delay caused by this.
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes
    https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...48737210662912 <-- Unforgettable face.

Quote Originally Posted by Mithridate View Post
    Very strange, Dr Mac has spoken with me briefly today...
    I will tell him that he needs to get in touch with you Aldor

Basic plotting and all the such^^ He is probably unaware that its starting so soon and have just gotten home, sorry for the delay caused by this.
    He has sent me a mail today, but I don't think he knew that the HS is starting.

We haven't been able to strategize and even distribute our factions.

I'll work a bit on Stark's turn and ask Dr. Mac if it's OK for him, so we save some time.

Well, i know he'd like to play tully^^ Twas hard not to share all my musings with him, whom im saving in case we get Stark/tully later

I'm rooting for you two, with an additional shoutout for Tyler to kick some flank
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes

I took Stark's turn and Tully's turn. Will send them to Dr. Mac first for his opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldor View Post
    I haven't yet been able to contact my team mate before the start of this HS.

Please grant an extension if needed.
    Extension granted.
    TATW HS Community Award

Dr Mac's Avatar Vicarius

Last edited by Dr Mac; November 25, 2013 at 01:20 PM.

Have fun and may the best animals win!

Hmm I don't like such slow pace here...

Riverknight and Guy will have to be faster if they want to play here.
    TATW HS Community Award

Ice Eyes's Avatar King of Winter

16 hrs to play remeber!

Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast