Total War Arena One

Gaming Staff Admin: Dux
    Co-admin: SoulGamesInc

----Players/Factions----

House Stark/Tully 'The Alliance of the North' - Emperor of Hell and
    Korpskog
    House Lannister/Joffrey 'The Lannister Alliance' - Ice Eyes and Uriyaca
    House Renly/Tyrell 'The Alliance of the South' - Dr Mac and themzr

All players please take note that these are your factions from now till the end. You are to work out your partner and
    you to who takes which faction allocated. For the fun of these Tournament you and partner can make up a team name. Remember you have 16 Hours to play your turn!

All are welcomed to spectate and Let the best team win!

REMEMBER YOU WIN OR YOU DIE

----Rules----
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    You have 16 hours to take your turn, if you don't ask for an extension or don't have appointed a personal sub you will be skipped. Give ur password to ur ally in any case!!!
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

§ It is not allowed to abuse bugs to your or anyones advantage. These include but are not limited to:

· The naval fort bug: No using ships to bypass a fort or a settlements Zone of Control.
    · Spam siege bug: Besieging a fort or a settlement with a force far superior in it, in order to either prevent that army from reinforcing or in order to cut down a settlements income is not allowed.
    · Fort watchtower bug: Constructing watchtowers in order to prevent forting is not allowed. You can construct watchtowers, but you will be asked to replay if it is obvious the reason why the watchtower has been built is to prevent forting
    · Heroic victory bug: No Heroic victories at all. If you get a heroic victory you must reload until you get a different result, and if you cannot get a different result then you will not be allowed to play the battle.
    · Ambush fort bug: No luring men in ambush position into ZoC of forts\settlement's as such robbing them of their movement points.
    · Siege reinforcement bug: when the army is adjacent to a fort or a settlements that has been put under siege it cannot reinforce armies adjacent to him which he should have been able to reinforce on normal occasions. Attacking an army which the siege reinforcements bug applies to is not allowed
    · Navy inside ports attacked bug: no using this bug to attack ships which are inside ports.
    · Yoyo armies\forts bug: no attacking an army which the bug has been used on mutliple times. You can see when this bug accures, as the enemy army enters the fort and then leaves it.
    · You are not allowed to encircle an army, just to deny its retreat.

§ Destroying buildings is not allowed in these 3 situations:

1. If the settlement is under siege
    2. A far superior army is one turn away from the settlement. *exception: if it is turn one it is allowed
    3. You have not yet held that settlement for 3 turns *exception: does not apply on turn 1-3 on home regions

§ 4 units per fort. UNLIMITED FORTS!

§ You are not allowed to sally out to attack a besieging army just to deny the enemy of sacking the settlement.

§ You have to VM/PM the next player after you upload your save.

§ Posting pictures of battle odds, and results is mandatory. All pics must show the attacking and deffending forces. You are advised to delete your finance and minimap

§ The recruitments of spies\assasins and their use is prohibited

§ Armies defeated by a player (b) that comes after the original player (a)'s turn cannot move next turn, so if Tyrell defeats a Lannister army that army cannot move next turn. - Exception: Reinforcing armies in fortification, even if defeated, don't lose movement points. So player 'a' should be allowed to move the army that reinforced another while in a fort and was defeated by 'b'.
    Addendum to the same rule: no sallying out of a fort\castle which has forces which were defeated last turn. This is to make it fair for those who come last at the turn order, because they will not be able to do this

§ No sailing from a blockaded port without first defeating the blockade (land or sea units alike).

§ It is not allowed use a princess to steal a general, unless there is more then 35% of success. (pics must be posted)

§ Settlements gifted should disband all units, except for one to keep public order.

§ One turn peace for everybody, so no forting in enemy lands *exception: a faction who is before you in the turn order placed units in your territory. Example: Lannister can't attack Tully in turn 1. Tully can attack Lannister if he placed his troops in his territory.

§ The recruitment of siege equipments and their use is prohibited.

§ It is illegale to place armies or any kind of land forces (Archers, Infantry, Cavalry) onto ships which are inside ports. This is to prevent players from hiding their men inside the port, where they are untouchable

§ It is illegale to burn down ports in order to get around rule 11- if your port is blockaded and there are ships inside that port, if you burn down the port the ship is not allowed to move

§ in case someone preforms a trick\move which isn't forbidden by the rules that the admin does not like, that action (if it should be allowed or not) goes to a vote and if more then half the players agree then that rule will become valid immediately.

§ It is forbidden to ransom defeated enemy soldiers, as the player cannot refuse.

§ AI lands cannot be taken.

§ It is forbidden to kill agents (diplomats and princesses).

§ The admin's decision is final.

----Map Updates----

Last edited by Ice Eyes; January 31, 2014 at 05:33 PM.

Dux's Avatar Warden of Westeros
    Gaming Emeritus

Default Re: [GS HS] Tag-Team Tournament 1

Alright guys!

Here we go!

Joffrey up

Ice Eyes's Avatar King of Winter

YES IT IS :p

Korpskog's Avatar Praepositus

Indeed! Scary to play with two persons who have yet so shown their strength in a WTW HS...
    "Får jag kalla dig Bajen? Det är lättare att komma ihåg..."

themzr's Avatar Primicerius
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

In my experience the underdogs always win.

Turn will be up in 7hrs some foul called in sick at work pfff..... :p

My save is sent to uri and has been notified!

Lanny subbed.

Stark up! https://mega.co.nz/#!Ww43kbgB!YOOpLy...nQjpLS2TR103kI

two vms sent to the alliance of the north!

Great we will problably take this turn this evening, Im still at work and have some stuff lined up!

Are u stark or Tully? for furture reference!

Not decided yet, personally I do not mind which, all that matters is Joffreys head on a spike!

as much as i hate joff and love the starks i say bring it on !

Uriyaca's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

God, unit size is set on normal or large....
    This sucks bigtime . I hate any unit size which isn't on huge

Anyway I will probably manage to play the turn on my own so Korps please hold on on playing your turn save will be up ASAP!

Edit: Stark is up, this is going to be a massucure, so much for people being afraid of Lann and Joff getting owned . Tully will be dead within 5 turns
    http://www.filedropper.com/tag1stark1
    Last edited by Uriyaca; November 25, 2013 at 10:12 AM.

Emperor of Hell's Avatar SPA-NED 1-5

So within these 100 lines of rules there is no rule telling Lannister to get the out of my lands? Riverrun is forted off before I could even play a turn ffs.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor of Hell View Post
    So within these 100 lines of rules there is no rule telling Lannister to get the out of my lands? Riverrun is forted off before I could even play a turn ffs.

Yes I read over the rules twice to make sure there is no rule of that kind.
    Better yet, because of the last rule admin can't add that rule mid-game without putting it to a vote and even if it passes it will only come to effect next turn

Your screwed floppy fishis . Me and Ice gonna kick your ass

§
    The admin's decision is final.

Id not be so sure Uriyaca, Dux have explicitly said that this was not allowed to me before this all started so its probably just an oversight ( i said as much to Aldor ). "We" have long since started to add clarification to the peace rule, this being one of the "minor mistakes" i mentioned.

I should have poked all GS about this over just saying that Aldor should bring it to their attention
    If you were Tully/stark would you want this to be allowed? Take it into consideration please.
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes
    https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...48737210662912 <-- Unforgettable face.

Dux's Avatar Warden of Westeros
    Gaming Emeritus

One turn peace always entails no forting in enemy lands. This is the case in all hotseats. Replay please, or use Ice's save.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Default [GS HS] Tag-Team Tournament 1

Quote Originally Posted by Mithridate View Post
    §
    The admin's decision is final.

Id not be so sure Uriyaca, Dux have explicitly said that this was not allowed to me before this all started so its probably just an oversight ( i said as much to Aldor ). "We" have long since started to add clarification to the peace rule, this being one of the "minor mistakes" i mentioned.

I should have poked all GS about this over just saying that Aldor should bring it to their attention
    If you were Tully/stark would you want this to be allowed? Take it into consideration please.
    I wouldn't like it, but that doesn't matter. Admin's decision is final, but their power is limited to make sure that the rules mean something instead lf being a matter of "yeah I don't like that so no" moments which I despise

There is really nothing to argue about. The rule is VERY clear about this kind of situation, and in anyway Mith I don't think you being a part of Gaming Staff

Seeing all the disadvantages Lannister starts off with this little thing will help balance things out a bit. If I were Stark and Tully I would focus on protecting the northern Riverlands

Edit: @Dux, I absoloutly and utterly disagree to this judgement. Just take a look at the one turn peace rule for one second. A quote from the rule: "*exception: a faction which is before you in the turn order placed units in your territory. Example: Lannister can't attack Tully on turn one. Tully can attack Lannister if he placed units in his territory"

Just take a look at the exception to see how absurd this ruling is. The rules are very much aware of the possibility of this situation happening. Tully also has every right to attack the Lannister armies which are marching on their territory

If you do not take back this desicion you can count me out of this hotseat. I will not stand idle to such a blatant disregard of the rules, chosen by GAMING STAFF

Also, it was only briefly possible that I play the turn myself, my PC is unavailable right now. So I can't replay my turn and while Ice's subbing was OK I have a somewhat different playstyle then him and thats why I'd like not to be subbed unless absoloutly neccecery
    Last edited by Uriyaca; November 25, 2013 at 12:34 PM.

Jiub's Avatar Praepositus

Quote Originally Posted by Uriyaca View Post
    Seeing all the disadvantages Lannister starts off with this little thing will help balance things out a bit. If I were Stark and Tully I would focus on protecting the northern Riverlands
    Lannister starting at a disadvantage ? I wonder where else I heard that, it sounds familiar.

Morning sunshine.

Page 1 of 33 123456789101126 ... LastLast