Thread: Application Thread for Editor of the Helios.

King Henry V's Avatar Behold your King

Default Application Thread for Editor of the Helios.

People who wish to apply for the position of editor of the Helios should put their names down here or PM. The Board of Governors will then go through the list of candidates and interview those who they think is most suitable for the job.
    Vassal of the most puissant Sheriff, imb39
    Suzerain of the valorous Castellan, scottishranger and of the preux Knight and Master Crafstman Atterdag

Former Editor of the Helios, Councillor of the Concilium de Civitate and Councillor of Peace.
    "Quatscht Studium, Verbindung ist die Hauptsache!" Heinrich Mann, Der Untertan
    "Man, being reasonable, must get drunk; the best of life is but intoxication" Lord Byron

Gaius Baltar's Avatar Old gods die hard
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Application Thread for Editor of the Helios.

I would like to throw my hat in the ring. I should be able to clear time each week to devote to the material. There is considerable talent available at TWC and the goal would be to incorporate the ideas of these creative individuals into a publication reflecting the current areas interest at TWC. I envision an eclectic publication with no set format, but focused on events at TWC, and of course showcasing the talents of various contributers.

​​
    Pillaging and Plundering since 2006

The House of Baltar

Neither is this the dawn from the east, nor is a dragon flying above, nor are the gables of this hall aflame. Nay, mortal enemies approach in ready armour. Ravens are calling, wolves are howling, spear clashes and shield answers

Civitate

What exactly does editor of the helios ential?
    I would like to throw my name in anyway.
    Under the patronage of Rhah and brother of eventhorizen.

Denny Crane!'s Avatar Comes Rei Militaris

Like the podcast this should be bi week btw not every week which is considerably better than the once a quarter that was acheived in its past. Hell even once a month if needs be, I'll throw in since the podcast has dragged to a halt.

Peter

I've moved from GM of the Eagle Standard to Editor of the Helios. (Like a lamb to the slaughter!) I like your suggestion, El Guapo; anyone who has any should drop me a PM.

Cheers!

Patron of Felixion, Ulyaoth, Reidy, Ran Taro and Darth Red
    Co-Founder of the House of Caesars