Thread: Blank Error

Icon4 Blank Error

As i've reinstalled M2 this week (the unpacker wasn't working), i installed my mods again. I installed Expanded Americas in D:\Games\Medieval II Total War\mods\Expanded Americas, as it's where the game is, after running both the .bat file and the desktop shortcut the game crashes even before the SEGA logo.

Is there anything wrong I did, oh, and if it helps, I also have the Bare_Geomod, Custom Campaign 2, Magyar Mod, and Retrofit Mod installed.

EDIT: Fixed, reinstalled the mod in mods\expanded_americas3.3, now onto the game!
    Last edited by AntonioBarbarian; November 24, 2013 at 08:18 AM. Reason: Problem solved

Default Re: Blank Error

Quote Originally Posted by AntonioBarbarian View Post
    As i've reinstalled M2 this week (the unpacker wasn't working), i installed my mods again. I installed Expanded Americas in D:\Games\Medieval II Total War\mods\Expanded Americas, as it's where the game is, after running both the .bat file and the desktop shortcut the game crashes even before the SEGA logo.

Is there anything wrong I did, oh, and if it helps, I also have the Bare_Geomod, Custom Campaign 2, Magyar Mod, and Retrofit Mod installed.

EDIT: Fixed, reinstalled the mod in mods\expanded_americas3.3, now onto the game!
    Six years later, this post helped me solve an install problem! Thank you!
    Aztecs invading France? The Pope himself charging into battle? Challenging AI that brings the pain? Check out the Expanded Americas mod.