Thread: Character Portraits

Default Character Portraits

Is there a way to remove the character potraits from Darth Mod 8.01, because it bugs me when I recognize the face of a historical figure and his face is plastered on some random minster. Like I saw Thomas Paine, Alexander Hamilton, or even Washington's face on a random minster and it just bugs me beyond belief.

Default Re: Character Portraits

Is it OK to resurrect a zombie to repeat it's question because you want to know the answer but it's the only thing search gives you? Seriously? I like the games portraits and would rather have those. Not just for the zombies reasons but also because, well, the ones in DM don't blend in with the rest of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilarium View Post
    Is it OK to resurrect a zombie to repeat it's question because you want to know the answer but it's the only thing search gives you? Seriously? I like the games portraits and would rather have those. Not just for the zombies reasons but also because, well, the ones in DM don't blend in with the rest of the game.
    I was just checking previous threads and after a year I still feel the same as you Tilarium.

Yet another year later and I'm still wondering the same thing lol I've tried digging into the details of the mod and think those changes reside in Jarnomiedema's various contributions to the mod (Character Period Art) which I think is a part of the pack Darth Vader called DME_Custom. On top of the agent and general portraits, I was trying to figure out how to get the Vanilla mini-map and ship portraits back. The new ship portraits are just too hard to distinguish from one another.