Thread: Desert dwellers

Default Desert dwellers

No way to play as them?

Before someone will say "durgh descr_strat move slavs to playable durgh urgh", I tell you that I already tried and nothing changed, wich quite makes sense considering the new menu layout in the faction selection screen, implying some kind of hardcoding behind.

Halie Satanus's Avatar Emperor of ice cream
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Desert dwellers

They are the 'rebel' faction (woodsmen/desert dwellers) so not playable as a faction.

I think they're the only minor factions that aren't, the Ghostmen/Soul Eaters/Druids are pretty interesting to play, hard though..

Quote Originally Posted by Mak
    you will be able to play with their units though, if you play as one of the 'rebel' factions in the year730 campaign.

That's set up on a AOR system so when you take a woodsman city (if say you started as Ghostmen) then you'll be able to recruit woodsmen units from that city...... etc.
    Last edited by Halie Satanus; November 23, 2013 at 02:26 PM.

Yes, it's the best I could do; take the Druids and migrate them to the desert lands to their south

Blog Entries

Druids are a pretty cool faction, no Cavalry (if I remember correctly) but they do have those guys with the grenade/magic bomb type things..

So no way to replace the druids with the dessert dwellers then? Descr_strat makes it so its stuck on the faction movement screen. It lets me go to menu with escape but it doesn't budge after that. >:/

I really wanted to play em rather than the talamascans :/

Blog Entries

Hi.

Sorry, if the faction is unplayable it's unplayable. They are the only unplayable faction in the mod, iirc.