Thread: Carl's Café

Double A's Avatar person man

Default Carl's Café

See it's funny because that cafe is in Döbeln.
    Jon had taken Donal and Benjen’s advice to heart: Sam may be fat and pathetic, but he is still a member of the watch, and one of the few black brothers who isn't a rapist or thief. (out of context, this sounds ridiculously racist)
    super awesome music thing | political profile
    GSTK member - Join today! (We're restarting. Again.)

Lord William's Avatar Duke of Nottingham
    Citizen

Default Re: Carl's Café

It's been too long AA, glad to see you back

Section Editor ES
    LibrarianLocal ModeratorCitizenCdeC
    Under the patronage of Jom • Patron of Riverknight & Stildawn

GSTK not being dead is pretty cool too. Even when I'm not playing it, I still like to see it go.
    Jon had taken Donal and Benjen’s advice to heart: Sam may be fat and pathetic, but he is still a member of the watch, and one of the few black brothers who isn't a rapist or thief. (out of context, this sounds ridiculously racist)

René Artois's Avatar Dux Limitis

It doesn't look very alive to me.
    Bitter is the wind tonight,
    it stirs up the white-waved sea.
    I do not fear the coursing of the Irish sea
    by the fierce warriors of Lothlind.

knight of virtue and valor's Avatar Praefectus
    In the nightmares of my foes (bakersfield, CALI, allright)

I'll play for old times sake
    "WE WILL SMITE THE INVADERS FROM OUR SKIES! Though they sweep over our lands like the sands of winter, never again will we bow before them; never again endure their oppression; never again endure their tyranny. We will strike without warning and without mercy, fighting as one hand, one heart, one soul. We will shatter their dreams and haunt their nightmares, drenching our ancestors' graves with their blood. And as our last breath tears at their lungs; as we rise again from the ruins of our cities...they will know: Helghan belongs to the Helghast." -Scholar Visari

Ace_General's Avatar Praeses

hey just keep at it people.

and KOVAV, you ever read the gaunt's ghosts series?
    Last edited by Ace_General; November 18, 2013 at 05:11 PM.
    Low speed, High Drag

Zectorman's Avatar Primicerius

@ Ace_GEneral
    GHOSTS OF TANITH, DO YOU WANT TO LIVE FOREVER?!?!?!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgxBxU9wSP8

Ferdinand Von Terl, he knew how to RP before you could even Speak your name!

Quote Originally Posted by Zectorman View Post
    @ Ace_GEneral
    GHOSTS OF TANITH, DO YOU WANT TO LIVE FOREVER?!?!?!

Hell yeah bro, actually my main character is partially based off Colm Corbec, and I think Im gonna have a crazy welsh guy based off mad Larkin.
    Forget about the lion king tugging at your heartstrings or getting pissed when characters die in GoT, i had a tough time when Bragg and Corbec both died.

And remember when Herodor Mkoll out stealthed a dark eldar mandrake, and just the whole gereon thing and Mkvenner just being a whole train of ass kicking.

I dont know, the whole gaunt's ghosts series just explodes with badassness and awesome sauce
    Low speed, High Drag

@Ace

I still believe Mkvenner is still alive out there. Larkin aint so mad anymore but is still a badass with a peg leg. Mkoll was always a badass, I warmed up to Rawne, and Bragg, well , Lijah fething Cuu. At least Corbec went out like a hero.

God dammit, Gunna make a Briton now...Maybe kick out all the Germanics and French.

@Ace

I still believe Mkvenner is still alive out there. Larkin aint so mad anymore but is still a badass with a peg leg. Mkoll was always a badass, I warmed up to Rawne, and Bragg, well , Lijah fething Cuu. At least Corbec went out like a hero.

God dammit, Gunna make a Briton now...Maybe kick out all the Germanics and French.
    Well you got the Normans and saxons to get rid of, so thats like, what, 3/4ths the population of england proper. Sounds a bit crazy, but I admire your balls
    Low speed, High Drag

Quote Originally Posted by René Artois View Post
    It doesn't look very alive to me.
    It's a baby again; it's just taking a nap.

I will personally re-populate the island. And maybe invite you and russian buddies, maybe other pagans. Maybe grab some Bretons too. Brytenwalda!

Or just kick the majority out and the rest are under Briton rule....The way it should be!

I will personally re-populate the island. And maybe invite you and russian buddies, maybe other pagans. Maybe grab some Bretons too. Brytenwalda!

Or just kick the majority out and the rest are under Briton rule....The way it should be!
    Lol, as long as you have gold, booze, and weapons were cool. Think of my characters not as one guy and his buddies, but rather a heavily armed, homicidal group of mideaveal mult-national frat bros

Speaking of frat bros, in a somewhat suprising but probably inevitable in the long view move, Im going to become a frat guy. Lol I went to a big house party this weekend and everyone was taking shots of cheap grape vodka and taking chaser and cringing, so I walk up, pick up a shot, say Na zdrowie , take it with and have a straight face, and crush the cup and drop it like a rap guy after spitting a sick verse.
    Last edited by Ace_General; November 18, 2013 at 07:25 PM.
    Low speed, High Drag

knight of virtue and valor's Avatar Praefectus
    In the nightmares of my foes (bakersfield, CALI, allright)

Quote Originally Posted by Ace_General View Post
    hey just keep at it people.

and KOVAV, you ever read the gaunt's ghosts series?
    no but it sounds awesome bro.
    "WE WILL SMITE THE INVADERS FROM OUR SKIES! Though they sweep over our lands like the sands of winter, never again will we bow before them; never again endure their oppression; never again endure their tyranny. We will strike without warning and without mercy, fighting as one hand, one heart, one soul. We will shatter their dreams and haunt their nightmares, drenching our ancestors' graves with their blood. And as our last breath tears at their lungs; as we rise again from the ruins of our cities...they will know: Helghan belongs to the Helghast." -Scholar Visari